Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly (1880 Views)

How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working / Download Free Udemy Video> Photoshop Tutorial - Video & Animation / Laptops That Can Play Fifa N Pes Games Smoothly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly by jaybee104(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Course Description

The course was updated on January 13th 2016:

This course is from a result oriented person who is offering you a chance here to build a new simple understanding of English Grammar. I've created this "map" after watching more than 400 movies which helped me to see application of the rules I'm explaining here.

The aim of this course is to help every English user to use it correctly to avoid any misunderstandings that may occur because of grammatical mistakes and errors like the one I'm explaining in the promo.

After this course you will have a good understanding and usage of the following tenses and you will be able to use them in sentences and questions. The tenses I'm explaining are: simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous and basics of present perfect.

This detailed course takes you smoothly in a virtual class which will enable you to understand those tenses and apply them on your daily life. Multiple quizzes are included. You will also find a lot of examples in the course to show you how to answer these quizzes and have the most benefit.

Finally, note that this course will be updated according to your needs and to my "map's" enhancements, so be sure to stay active in the course.

There's nothing to lose here. You got 30 days of full refunding if you weren't satisfied.

What are the requirements?

English is the most use language around the world, so it’s very necessary to know the meanings of at least 50 vocabularies before starting this course to help you understand.
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 53 lectures and 54 hours of content!
Create correct sentences and questions in the simple present.
Create correct sentences and questions in the present continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple present.
Create correct sentences and questions in the simple past.
Create correct sentences and questions in the past continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple past.
Build main understanding of the difference between the present perfect and the simple past.
What is the target audience?

This course is for English learners and speakers of any level (except the advanced level) and from any country who aspire to speak and write correctly to reduce any misunderstandings when they speak.
This course is not necessary to be taken by people who know how to speak English correctly with no confusion.
Curriculum

Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1
Welcome to the Course!
Preview
Lecture 2
Introduction about the instructor
Lecture 3
How to take the course
Preview
Section 2: The Sentence (Subjects and Verb to be)
Lecture 4
Components of EVERY language
Lecture 5
Components of Sentences in English
Preview
Lecture 6
The Subjects
Lecture 7
The Verbs: Status (verb to be)
Lecture 8
Examples to facilitate the status (verb to be)
Lecture 9
(Activity) Quiz about the status verbs
Section 3: The Sentence (Action verbs in the present and the past)
Lecture 10
The verbs: “Simple present” .. present Action verbs (things you do)
Lecture 11
Examples about: The verbs: "simple present"
Lecture 12
(Activity) Quiz about the present action verbs
Lecture 13
The verbs: “Simple past” .. past Action verbs (things you did)
Lecture 14
Examples about: The verbs: "Simple past"
Section 4: The Sentence (Mix status verbs in the present)
Lecture 15
The verbs: “Present continuous” .. Mix status verbs (Things you are doing)
Lecture 16
Examples about: The verbs: "present continuous"
Lecture 17
(Activity) Quiz about the present mix status verbs
Section 5: The Negative Sentence
Lecture 18
Negate status and mix status verbs (verb to be and present continuous)
Lecture 19
Examples about: Negate status & mix status verbs (verb to be and present cont-)
Lecture 20
Negate the sentences with Action verbs in the present with the “I” group
Lecture 21
Negate the sentences with Action verbs in the present with the “She” group
Lecture 22
Examples about

[size=18pt] DOWNLOAD LINK[/size]

Re: Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly by nonso686: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2016
jaybee104:
Course Description

The course was updated on January 13th 2016:

This course is from a result oriented person who is offering you a chance here to build a new simple understanding of English Grammar. I've created this "map" after watching more than 400 movies which helped me to see application of the rules I'm explaining here.

The aim of this course is to help every English user to use it correctly to avoid any misunderstandings that may occur because of grammatical mistakes and errors like the one I'm explaining in the promo.

After this course you will have a good understanding and usage of the following tenses and you will be able to use them in sentences and questions. The tenses I'm explaining are: simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous and basics of present perfect.

This detailed course takes you smoothly in a virtual class which will enable you to understand those tenses and apply them on your daily life. Multiple quizzes are included. You will also find a lot of examples in the course to show you how to answer these quizzes and have the most benefit.

Finally, note that this course will be updated according to your needs and to my "map's" enhancements, so be sure to stay active in the course.

There's nothing to lose here. You got 30 days of full refunding if you weren't satisfied.

What are the requirements?

English is the most use language around the world, so it’s very necessary to know the meanings of at least 50 vocabularies before starting this course to help you understand.
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 53 lectures and 54 hours of content!
Create correct sentences and questions in the simple present.
Create correct sentences and questions in the present continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple present.
Create correct sentences and questions in the simple past.
Create correct sentences and questions in the past continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple past.
Build main understanding of the difference between the present perfect and the simple past.
What is the target audience?

This course is for English learners and speakers of any level (except the advanced level) and from any country who aspire to speak and write correctly to reduce any misunderstandings when they speak.
This course is not necessary to be taken by people who know how to speak English correctly with no confusion.
Curriculum

Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1
Welcome to the Course!
Preview
Lecture 2
Introduction about the instructor
Lecture 3
How to take the course
Preview
Section 2: The Sentence (Subjects and Verb to be)
Lecture 4
Components of EVERY language
Lecture 5
Components of Sentences in English
Preview
Lecture 6
The Subjects
Lecture 7
The Verbs: Status (verb to be)
Lecture 8
Examples to facilitate the status (verb to be)
Lecture 9
(Activity) Quiz about the status verbs
Section 3: The Sentence (Action verbs in the present and the past)
Lecture 10
The verbs: “Simple present” .. present Action verbs (things you do)
Lecture 11
Examples about: The verbs: "simple present"
Lecture 12
(Activity) Quiz about the present action verbs
Lecture 13
The verbs: “Simple past” .. past Action verbs (things you did)
Lecture 14
Examples about: The verbs: "Simple past"
Section 4: The Sentence (Mix status verbs in the present)
Lecture 15
The verbs: “Present continuous” .. Mix status verbs (Things you are doing)
Lecture 16
Examples about: The verbs: "present continuous"
Lecture 17
(Activity) Quiz about the present mix status verbs
Section 5: The Negative Sentence
Lecture 18
Negate status and mix status verbs (verb to be and present continuous)
Lecture 19
Examples about: Negate status & mix status verbs (verb to be and present cont-)
Lecture 20
Negate the sentences with Action verbs in the present with the “I” group
Lecture 21
Negate the sentences with Action verbs in the present with the “She” group
Lecture 22
Examples about

[size=18pt] DOWNLOAD LINK[/size]
Please how do I get video? I really need it.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspirionn5040 For Sale / Help I Need New Pc / Hp 15 Touchscreen Core I3 6gb Ram 750gb Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.