Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45565 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
did graduate with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering in 1948.
Daniel J. Evans
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Now that I'm on Broadway, it's like NASA engineering with the costumes. I was very grateful for the slightly more high-tech ones in my show, 'Venus in Fur'; our costume designer Anita Yavich is kind of a genius.
Nina Arianda
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
But while doing that I'd been following a variety of fields in science and technology, including the work in molecular biology, genetic engineering, and so forth.
K. Eric Drexler
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
But while doing that I'd been following a variety of fields in science and technology, including the work in molecular biology, genetic engineering, and so forth.
K. Eric Drexler
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
K. Eric Drexler
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
K. Eric Drexler
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
terms of development of the company, the vast majority of our sales are in the Far East and we will expect to strengthen our activities there, perhaps even moving some of our engineering activities abroad.
David Milne
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
terms of development of the company, the vast majority of our sales are in the Far East and we will expect to strengthen our activities there, perhaps even moving some of our engineering activities abroad.
David Milne
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
r decades engineers have stood accused that their buildings do not have any cultural value. We have attempted to liberate engineering of this accusation.
Fritz Todt
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
r decades engineers have stood accused that their buildings do not have any cultural value. We have attempted to liberate engineering of this accusation.
Fritz Todt
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
I received my undergraduate degree in engineering in 1939 and a Master of Science degree in mathematical physics in 1941 at Steven Institute of Technology.
Frederick Reines
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
I received my undergraduate degree in engineering in 1939 and a Master of Science degree in mathematical physics in 1941 at Steven Institute of Technology.
Frederick Reines
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Growing up in India, I knew all I needed to change the world was one good opportunity, and I prepared myself for it. When that opportunity came - in the form of the chance to earn an engineering degree - I was ready.
Naveen Jain
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Britain's great strength is its innovative, design and engineering natural ability and we're not using it.
James Dyson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Engineering is treated with disdain, on the whole. It's considered to be rather boring and irrelevant, yet neither of those is true.
James Dyson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
There has been a substitution of ideology for fact and scientific and engineering data in this administration.
Vint Cerf
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
Growing up in India, I knew all I needed to change the world was one good opportunity, and I prepared myself for it. When that opportunity came - in the form of the chance to earn an engineering degree - I was ready.
Naveen Jain
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
strongtech2:
There has been a substitution of ideology for fact and scientific and engineering data in this administration.
Vint Cerf
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Our engineering departments build freeways which destroy a city or a landscape, in the process.
Arthur Erickson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Engineering is treated with disdain, on the whole. It's considered to be rather boring and irrelevant, yet neither of those is true.
James Dyson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Today, over half of China's undergraduate degrees are in math, science technology and engineering, yet only 16 percent of America's undergraduates pursue these schools.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Today, over half of China's undergraduate degrees are in math, science technology and engineering, yet only 16 percent of America's undergraduates pursue these schools.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2016
My father was a professor of civil engineering at MIT, and my mother taught high school English.
Eric Allin Cornell
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
My father was a professor of civil engineering at MIT, and my mother taught high school English.
Eric Allin Cornell
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Vint Cerf
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Vint Cerf
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
My very first records, I was very interested in how you get the particular quality you want out of it, and I began to learn about the engineering and aspects of production and things very early on. I got hands-on with the process and taught myself how to engineer, as opposed to just being a producer who asked the engineer to make it sound nice.
Todd Rundgren
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
My very first records, I was very interested in how you get the particular quality you want out of it, and I began to learn about the engineering and aspects of production and things very early on. I got hands-on with the process and taught myself how to engineer, as opposed to just being a producer who asked the engineer to make it sound nice.
Todd Rundgren
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
If we want to get beyond this whole I'm-cool-because-I-care-about-women thing, what we really need to do is we have to start encouraging women to get engineering degrees in college.
Michael Arrington
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
strongtech2:
If we want to get beyond this whole I'm-cool-because-I-care-about-women thing, what we really need to do is we have to start encouraging women to get engineering degrees in college.
Michael Arrington

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.