Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) (40934 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by adesegun121(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Read what the Journalist tweet below

Even men who cant manage half a woman relationship r forming going to Eritrea to marry 2 or more wives. Sit your ass down and we won't tell��
— Funmi Iyanda (@Funmilola)

https://twitter.com/Funmilola/status/692270751618109440

10 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

Abeg don jazzy don't mind her,Eritrea here we come. cheesy

358 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by monkvirus(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2016
end time attention seeker...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by doyinisaac(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

chineke!!!!Bros na you be don jazzy??grin the way you carry the matter put for head like say na your destiny is strangely strange....grin what is the matter?..even Don jazzy will not take it personal the way you took it ...don jazzy is more matured than that......na wa 4 u oooo, who dem beat who dey cry......grin

@op by the way hundreds of people including celebrities made the same statement of Going to Eritrea so how are we so sure she was referring to don jazzy particularly??naija bloggers i hail oh.....

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by triplewisdom: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na konji dey worry her.

19 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Owobams: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let d beefs continue grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op,
are you sure the message was for Don Jazzy?
Just asking o

14 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Ishopbest: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by gossipatrol(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why all this people dey find wahala sef?

Read more here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/donjazzy-out-to-eritrea-following.html?m=1
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by WASMOG(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm am speechless
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
MISS funmi iyanda pls do u v a problem wit single men who don't give a feck about women n dia problems!!!! ......... Shuoooo ..... cant someone joke again in dis life again ........ we all know don jazzy was joking ...... at least he is better than guys wit baby mamas n women like u wit failed marriages

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Sijo01(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Looking at were don jazzy was mentioned. Can't find any.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by queenstll(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by NCOIM(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
2016... Year of jollof beef...
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by thefakestan: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some body dey eye smbody

No name, so no shot fired.

ThefakeStan

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
She spoke the truth and e dey pepper some people for body undecided

Like they say, truth hurts.

Be carrying other people matter on top head like gala

And how was she referring to Don jazzy? Even the alleged would not take things so personal like this sef undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Silentmind(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
She should relocate to Eritrea, we might consider her

10 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Dongreat(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Marrying wives is not the issue but taking care of your wives and kids is the main issue. Men thoughts will be quashing and flexing 2 women, but wen hunger beat u and fly start to perch on the lips of ur kids, then u will know why d children of Zeus rebelled against him

A country ridden with so much poverty dat they literally eat from the sewage is claiming 2 wives. Mark my words, in the next 5yrs, the country will b a breeding ground for terrorist. Sometimes I honestly wonder if d black race is cursed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by dammytosh: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seriously i was wondering.

Only TUFACE has the moral right to go to Eritrea.

Of all the girls wey dey here self, we no know which one Don Jazzy dey steal. Na to go disgrace himself for Eritrea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Aromas: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Owobams:
Let d beefs continue grin
grin as in those celebrities ehn.........
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by joebeckz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
this old lady is very pained. she seem to have lost sense of humor to know that he was actually joking about the two wife thingy. perhaps she did so to get attention shifted to her side since don jazzy has recently been trending with the come and collect it drama. could she manage all the men who came her way?

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by mummyf(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmm. I will go to Eritrea and marry two or more wives, any body who doesn't like it should kiss my ass or mind their business. grin

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by kelvyn7: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked OMO, THAT BABE DEY VEX GAN grin

ME SEF DON JOIN DON BABA JAY FOR ERITREA OOO

GUYS MAKE UNA COME OOO ABEG, LADIES YAKPA FOR HERE shocked CORRECT ONES OOO, NO BE THOSE 9JA ONES WEY DEY FORM HARD-TO-GET

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by dammytosh: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

You deserve a Don Jazzy's RISHARJE card.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by sheilak: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Where did she mention his name?sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala feature my post na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.