Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97687 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by akwana: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Vivianblog someone has beat you to this. I know you will still create a thread on this.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by AdeniyiA(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
So some people are going to be thrown into the river today bah...
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ifeanyija(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike to win

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Will the supreme court be giving judgement today?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dollyjoy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
sadsad
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy

Your Excellency ma , please lets hear your opinion ma
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dinachi(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am afraid, the judgement of today has been bought by Wike at the cost of 20 billion NGN. The amount involved was why the Chief Justice of Nigeria is the one presiding. APC will not win this case. Buhari, Amaechi and EFCC should as a matter of urgency act now to stop this travesty of justice.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by yahrant140(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don't waste your time much on this "political drama" wike himself knows what the judge will say, all he needs is to strategies well enough to shame Apc and their propaganda!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Riodiao(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Judge- The petitioner has credible evidences The 2nd respondent was not validly elected... #RiversTribunal. hahhaahahahah judas iscarriot will hang himself tonight
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Molarmass4luv:
D day has finally come [color=#006600][/color]........ Today na today

Hope wike gat his house in order? Mr speaker must have been groomed on how to run the affairs of the state for the next three months.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by greggng: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chai report just reaching me says that wike has finally won at the apex court. How did this happen? Amaechi in tears mama peace aka jesus of okirika jubiliating

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Anijay1212(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ayam waiting
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Aminat508(f): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

Your Excellency ma , please lets hear your opinion ma
am afraid angry wike wike!!!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by yahrant140(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
I believe wike will shame Apc warlords in rivers state, as gov. dickson does in bayelsa state!

#inwikewebelieve.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nebuchadnezar: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
hope Amechi and his cohorts will not get drowned in the river today?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
dustydee:
judgement?
Hearing
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by wheredemdey: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls let wike win

Let that Judas be shamed permanently....i really wanna see how wike will treat all those fair weather politicians that betrayed him....he will give them worse than Dickson treatment.

Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Ejii000: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
lekan008:
Waiting for the final judgement
is the final judgement coming today ??
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
Lmao @ hungry grin

Madam do you think wike will come out victorious. your opinion and analysis today will save our soul.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nebuchadnezar: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
kiss

Aminat508 kiss
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by StepTwo: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
Aminat508 please something. We want to hear from you your opinion please save our soul. we are hungry to hear your opinion.

lmao

bros u funny die @ hungry for opi
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sunsewa: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guyman02:
Justice Mary Odili honourably withdrew from the sitting. I hope that Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Fed High Court already accused of bias in favour of Tinubu camp in the case of forgery of Senate Rules against Senator Ike Ekweremadu because his wife was appointed as the Head of Service of Lagos State will tow same line to avoid a clash of interest and maintain the integrity of the judiciary.

Without preempting the justices, the case of Rivers State election involving the use of card readers being supplanted with manual accreditation and filling of incidence form is similar to that of Lagos State. If the Supreme Court ruled in favour of Akimbode I expect that they will rule in favour of Wike except if it is a case of what is good for Akimbode is not good for Wike...

My brother ur on point,I concurr.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by whytet01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike victory is sure...God is with us

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
a case that will definitely go the way of the apc party... grin grin...yeye...claiming to fight corruption via nepotism...if wike comes out victorious under this biased government and also the ominous under ground works of ameachi make i use boxers waka for road..our courts are partisan.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
dinachi:
[s]I am afraid, the judgement of today has been bought by Wike at the cost of 20 billion NGN. The amount involved was why the Chief Justice of Nigeria is the one presiding. APC will not win this case. Buhari, Amaechi and EFCC should as a matter of urgency act now to stop this travesty of justice[/s].
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Observing.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by LordAdam: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
dinachi:
I am afraid, the judgement of today has been bought by Wike at the cost of 20 billion NGN. The amount involved was why the Chief Justice of Nigeria is the one presiding. APC will not win this case. Buhari, Amaechi and EFCC should as a matter of urgency act now to stop this travesty of justice.

Oga, na you catch the Orubebe virus?

Abeg make them do their thing. You fit surprise say Wike no go win.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by shamecurls(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Finally.......Wike will sweat today

INEC getting ready for a re-run

Dakuku wins re-run election

Wike collapses after hearing poll result

GEJ sympathizes with Wike

Buhari Congratulates Wike

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu pays Gov. Dakuku a courtesy visit

EFCC arrest Wike

e.t.c....

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sportskid(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is gone.

In wike's voice,
I won't go down alone

It is your family that is gone,nama, you people will just stay outside rivers state and speak rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by GANJAFARMER: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei:
a case that will definitely go the way of the apc party... grin grin...yeye...claiming to fight corruption via nepotism...if wike comes out victorious under this biased government and also the ominous under ground works of ameachi make i use boxers waka for road..our courts are partisan.. undecided
The Supreme Court can't afford to fumble with this judgement.

Wike is coasting to victory , the killer party is already threatening Rivers people with the military because according to a reliable source , the Judas of Ubima knew that the supreme court won't shoot themselves in the foot after Ambode's victory over the PDP candidate based on the same scenario and this was why they hurriedly used the appeal court to sack the house members with the hope that during the rerun for the house members election they will use Federal might to have a clear majority which will enable them impeach Wike as a clear majority in the house - if you ask me , I'll tell you that this is a long shot and they will surely miss the bus.
APC is a demonic party and whichever way , we will reject them in Rivers State by any means necessary.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.