Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97678 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

It is true that the panel of judges upheld both the card reader and manual accreditation.
But the nagging as well as the challenging issues here is that during the sitting of the tribunal, INEC brough bags of incidence forms pleaded with the tribunal that they were bring more bags before they could tender it then before the tribunal judges.
Its was recalled by Olijimi (SAN) Counsel to the APC that INEC closed its defense praying the tribunal not to bother about the incident form.

In conclusion, i can say that wike relying only on the catd reader has already lost his case as both the tribunal and the Appeal court delivered judgement based on so many grounds and only relying or the card reader.
what I don't understand is 'why will INEC come to court with some bags of Incidence Forms and leave the rest in their office and start pleading for time to go and bring them, when they know that the matter is the root cause of the appeal?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are ready for a rerun - let's give this demonic party the Bayelsa treatment part 2 .
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rivers Tribunal @RiversTribunal 1m Judges return for judgement. Court is back in session. #RiversSupreme
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by uche77zero(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
hopilo:
5 Supreme Court judges, each giving individual judgment on the case, it can never be a draw as the scores will surely be in one on these order: 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2. Guys predict the scores.
check 365bet.com
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
what I don't understand is 'why will INEC come to court with some bags of Incidence Forms and leave the rest in their office and start pleading for time to go and bring them, when they know that the matter is the root cause of the appeal?

Who the gods want to destroy they make him mad,and also ask yourself why would someone be called as witness and refuse or claim an illiterate to read a document presented to him-

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mynd44 take this thread to the front page. Your work as a Moderator should not be to only be giving me ludicrous bans.
There's a Nairalander in court franchizy who is giving us unbiased, reputable and believeable updates.
Lalasticlala pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Riodiao(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
wike wins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Obinoscopy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
Mynd44 take this thread to the front page. Your work as a Moderator should not be to only be giving me ludicrous bans.
There's a Nairalander in court franchizy who is giving us unbiased, reputable and believeable updates.
It's already on the frontpage

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
emekamigo:

Who the gods want to destroy they make him mad,and also ask yourself why would someone be called as witness and refuse or claim an illiterate to read a document presented to him-
what is this janjaweedean saying?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by adeoladele(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Apc won the case

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obinoscopy:
It's already on the frontpage
thank you my brother. Wasn't there when last I checked. Great job
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by fendorf(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike won it's on channelstv breaking news

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Opiosko: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
I hope Wike wins. Didn't follow the case though undecided
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Tolusine4me(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE WIKE....KIKIKIKIIKIKIKIKIK i dey laugh in ikwere language...
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by yak(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wats d latest
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by PhockPhockMan: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
naniawini:
Abeg wich station r dey showning it Am using star times cant find it
I Don't think any station is showing it.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by helpee(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike wins..... No more rerun
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Riodiao(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
adeoladele:
Apc won the case
;lie wike won
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by DexterSmart: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dakuku all the way. I pray you win.

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:

I do not support the MODS to take this thread to FP. As you can see 95% of the updates here are false ence its worthless taken this thread to FP.
Lets allow Seun make good cash as there is much traffic to generate much revenue for SEUN.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by erunz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
WIKE WINS

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
HAYFEECEEE!! cheesy

Your longer throat for Rivers State Is too mush. grin

Yeye party. grin
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
FLASH: Supreme Court rule in favor of Governor Nyesom Wike, Dakuku Peterside loses as judges heard case and gave ruling the same day
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
fendorf:
Wike won it's on channelstv breaking news

You are a big liar, Channels did not announce anything, please stop spreading lies!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike Win Confirmed

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike has won, I wasnt wailing and spreading false news after all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by adeoladele(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike wln the case

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista and HopeAthand are you seeing what ayam seeing ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Schelube(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
JayJohnson:

You are a big liar, Channels did not announce anything, please stop spreading lies!!
Its on channels TV breaking news now. Its confirmed

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Franchizy, pls confirm. Trending on twitter that Wike won.
All is well that ends well
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by fendorf(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
JayJohnson:

tune to channelstv and check Sahara reporters twitter feed

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Schelube:

Its on channels TV breaking news now. Its confirmed
are u replying a Janjaweedean? Even Sahara Reporters have it as their breaking news. It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.