Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (485 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by jidxin(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Angela had worked for our family for two years. She’s hard working and fond of kids. I treated her like a younger sister. Recently, I discovered she was pregnant, and guess who she said was responsible? My loving husband, Deji. When I confronted my husband, he didn’t deny it. I never suspected Deji had been having sexual relations with the maid. I probably should have been more vigilant. Do I even have to blame the girl? What about my husband who could not keep his hands off her? If he had gotten another woman pregnant apart from my maid, it would have been bearable. But how could he stoop so low as to do it with our maid? Right under my nose? Hhmmm…. Now, he’s asking me to forgive his infidelity, claiming that it was the devil’s handiwork. I’m so confused even though I feel so betrayed and tempted to leave the marriage. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by bewla(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
be honest with your self if he make advance do u agree or always give excuse
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
God forgive. I don't.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by worry359(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Perhaps it is your fault for not satisfying him correctly in bed.
Are you not ready to try new ideas when he asks?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Miami11: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Double post. I thought we already discussed this topic
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by byvan03: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
No be only forgive devil undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated / Fathers Of The House / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.