Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. (28133 Views)

"My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
You all remember the girl that was once reported missing https://www.nairaland.com/2856968/beautiful-little-girl-zainab-missing by her Uncle, She has been found. Here is what his Cousin wrote on Facebook.

Alhamdulillah, All thanks are due to Almighty Lord. Zainab is FOUND with a safe hand here in kano. Only God knows how she reached the place she was found. What was most disturbing was a call a from one devil earlier on Saturday before any search notice was broadcasted, he claimed to know her whereabouts. With the help of an app. Truecaller, he was intimidated and threatened and today unbelievably she was found hale and hearty within a very trekable distance that was searched several times before. An unknown friend Aminu Ismael here on the Facebook corresponds the search notice we shared with the one he saw on whatsapp from the side of one Ahmad Ibrahim who found the girl and called me through the phone. We will however continue to pursue our case with the suspect to the end.

Thank you all for all your generous and humane contributions. Mothers however should endeavour to keep eagle eyes on their kids at all times. But, Humanity has paid!

Abba Hikima

http://starttells.com/2016/01/26/beautiful-zainab-the-missing-little-girl-from-kano-found/

12 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by rollUP(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Awww...cutie

10 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Mariecakes(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
OPE ooo

7 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Dekatron(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by dnacrystal: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Isn't this the same girl that was alleged to be married? Bloggers sha.

8 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Moradeeke(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulillahi
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
dnacrystal:
Isn't this the same girl that was alleged to be married? Bloggers sha.
this is the thread where she was reported missing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2856968/beautiful-little-girl-zainab-missing

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by weblogo: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Donald3d(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
awww ,beautiful girl,Thank God she has been found,she is really cute,i Love kids , i need a Nairaland babe to marry ,apply within i need children, if you fit born 12 pikins Apply Now !!!, offer closes by midnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by aminho(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulilahi kasiran

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Guyman02: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by bisdam9086(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Johnheir2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aboki Will Still Remain Aboki. Quote Me If U Wish
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ezebunafo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bossforeva:
this is the thread where she was reported missing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2856968/beautiful-little-girl-zainab-missing
and there was a thread also that's says she have been found some weeks past

5 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by winkmart: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
God definitely answers prayers

abeg, check my SIGNATURE if u want laff tire today
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by megawave(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
How many times will this post surface here or online.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by abbaapple: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tank God am free shocked
I pitty for Metuh sha!

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Missmossy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by momentum85(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eyaaa! See fine girl! Infact this shows she's going to be great in our society. Thank God for answering our prayers!

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by TheNextAce: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by passionate88: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
welcome back.... Thank God she has been found

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
ezebunafo:
and there was a thread also that's says she have been found some weeks past

Am with you. This thread is just repackaged and written again.
Because I read this post on NL. Exactly as it is.

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by BABANGBALI: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
rollUP:
Awww...cutie
i hope you were not the one that tooked her away for weeks? grin grin angry
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by tunatrezy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Adu pe o!
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by BABANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
rollUP:
Awww...cutie
i hope you were not the one that tooked her away for weeks? grin grin
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by BABANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
rollUP:
Awww...cutie
i hope you were not the one that tooked her away for weeks? grin grin grin
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Whizkeey(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good News
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
thank God
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Mhizkel(f): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
awww ,beautiful girl,Thank God she has been found,she is really cute,i Love kids , i need a Nairaland babe to marry ,apply within i need children, if you fit born 12 pikins Apply Now !!!, offer closes by midnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Choi! See advert! grin
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by sylviaeo(f): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
I thank God for u ma dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become Emotionally Strong / Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.