Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (96602 Views)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
But seriously how do they do that?
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by naijaboiy: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

[s]u are totally wrong...and am vewi sure u must be among dose guys,wif ur comments here....do u like curvy gals?...I knw u do,den wat happens to gals dat are nt curvy....cos of low self exteem dey will do anyfin humanly possible to get curvy....same Applies to dark gals dat nw rub bleashing creams to get fair!!

so my dear!...u guys sometimes pushes gals to do wat dey don't wanna do,cos u might dump dem if dey don't!

good noon![/s]
Crap!

The fact that guys like certain things about girls is not enough reason for a girl to be pushed to do stupíd things.

Girls also have their own features that they like. For example,most of you girls including you prefer a tall guy and you detest short guys.

Yet,we don't kill ourselves to look tall just to impress you girls. We have ugly guys everywhere and they can't do anything about it.

No guy will force you to go and bleach or buy a corset to impress him. You used your own money to buy those things because your own priority in life is to be impressing guys up and down.

We have so many girls around who don't do those things and yet they still have guys attracted to them.

Be your natural self and stop blaming guys for your own stüpidity. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by refiner(f): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Crap!

The fact that guys like certain things about girls is not enough reason for a girl to be pushed to do stupíd things.

Girls also have their own features that they like. For example,most of you girls including you prefer a tall guy and you detest short guys.

Yet,we don't kill ourselves to look tall just to impress you girls. We have ugly guys everywhere and they can't do anything about it.

No guy will force you to go and bleach or buy a corset to impress him. You used your own money to buy those things because your own priority in life is to be impressing guys up and down.

We have so many girls around who don't do those things and yet they still have guys attracted to them.

must u cancel my comment before u prove a point to me?.....

am nt trying to say dat am in support of wat gals do....nah!.buh am just trying to put it to u dat u guys are d main reason why gals will try all dere possible best to look just d way,u guys love it.
OK look at it dis way,we all knw Hw people got married den,most we're betrothed to each oder in a very tender age,and dey still got married wen dey grew up,no matter Hw one of dem might look,and dere marriage last more Dan marriages of today but dis days marriage comes wif great demands from d womenfolk,as if dey created demselves....

lemme tell u,if dere were any fin dat are been invented to make people get tall,guys will get it!,why den do guys wif small d*ck do enlarge it....dere are a thousand and one dat I can list here to see reasons wif me....

goodnyte!
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by sweetgala(m): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

I have googled and I didn't come up with anything this is why I'm asking you

Stop deceiving yourself, I can't stop you from using corsets or waist trainers, God knows many women who desire a good shape as is pampered in media these days feel under pressure to comply with what now seems beautiful.

Just know the medical consequences are confirmed and real. I can get why soo many ladies feel like a flat belly and wide as5 is necessary
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by raayah(f): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2016
sweetgala:

Stop deceiving yourself, I can't stop you from using corsets or waist trainers, God knows many women who desire a good shape as is pampered in media these days feel under pressure to comply with what now seems beautiful.

Just know the medical consequences are confirmed and real. I can get why soo many ladies feel like a flat belly and wide as5 is necessary

So no evidence to back up your picture. I didn't see you were wrong about prolonged usage of corsets , I only said prove the picture.
All this essay, just post proof that's all
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by trendiitee(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Crap!

true talk..
it all bothers down to inferiority complex..... Some ladies that are not curvy feels inferior to the curvy ones and it injures one's personalty. I've been there and it took me time to accept me. Presently, I don't give a hoot about anyone's view about me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
raayah:

So no evidence to back up your picture. I didn't see you were wrong about prolonged usage of corsets , I only said prove the picture.
All this essay, just post proof that's all

Darling abeg don't let me flood this place with evidence. It's now news that prolonged use of corsets and waist trainers may cause damage to your internal organs and your muscles
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by fuckerholic(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
dovelike:
That's what you guys want
You mean we want you girls to kill yourselves and you are doing just that ?
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On May 31, 2019
Sublime job!! wink
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Ade can be unlocked on the hardest level of Tekken. But only Oga Ade is skilled enough to unlock himself. Then he roundhouse kicks the Playstation back to Japan. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.