Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy (8156 Views)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Erave: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Exactly two days after news that singing sensation, Wizkid allegedly fathered his second child, reports that Afro beat star, Seun Kuti also fathered another baby with a mistress filtered into the Nigerian media space.

According to the reports, Seun Kuti who has a bouncing baby girl with his longtime girlfriend, Yetunde Ademiluyi fathered a secret child with a lady named Adaeze.

Seun reportedly put Adaeze in the family way around the same time his baby mama, Yetunde was about to deliver his first child. It was gathered the baby, delivered over a year ago and has been named Zuna.

According to leaked chat messages which surfaced on Instagram few hours ago, the baby mama, Adaeze, disclosed to his friend that Seun Kuti is yet to set eyes on her and the toddler.

When contacted by ERAVE, Seun Kuti declined comments on the secret child issue. “I have no comment on it,” he said.

While our correspondent informed him that the lady mentioned his name in the leaked chat messages, Seun Kuti disclosed that ‘Apparently, it’s not an issue I need to comment on. The girl in question had a chat with her friend on Instagram and I have no reason to react to it since she doesn’t even attach my picture or said anything that relates to me in the chat.”

“The person she was chatting with asked her a clear question if she was sure the child belongs to me and she provided an answer to that already,” he added.

When probed further if she is familiar with the Adaeze, Seun Kuti replied, “I have no comment.”

http://eraveng.com/2016/01/27/seun-kuti-speaks-on-secret-child-controversy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Emmaus12: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
This will make FP.....defnitely

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Erave: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oya cc lalasticlala right away.
Emmaus12:
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Emmaus12: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hand dey pain u abi

Erave:
Oya cc lalasticlala right away.
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Are they scared of their own children or what? Afterall they have the money to take
care of this poor infants. These guys really need to grow up
angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by cutetopsey(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Go and take responsibilities for your love child my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by kossyablaze(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
I said it in d oda thread dat he's a lunatic!Na only to blast politicians he sabi.No he's suddenly dumb

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by BE811APP: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Did u or did u not have carnal knowledge of the tattooed Lady?

Seems dis Baby mama ish has come to stay cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is seun kuti related to pastor Biodun fatoyinbo of coza

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Samguine: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's his business. Who would want to blame someone that wants to surpass his father's legacies...
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Meringe(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Turned Nairaland to Gossipland.

Getting tired of coming here as day goes on.
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its true. I saw him doing adaeze.
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Like father, like son
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by happney65: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
Is seun kuti related to pastor Biodun fatoyinbo of coza

grin
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Endtimesmith(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wahala dey.....
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by passionate88: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy This seun na correct idiot, he has mouth to criticize others but he doesn't behave up to expectations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by opeycl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmm sad
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by alcmene: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Neither do we expect you to comment on that cos we know you and your father's antecedents.

I remember how it took elders many months to COLLATE the exact numbers of children belonging to Mr Ogunsanya the MIC boss after his death via the plane crash involving former Ondo governor.

Wizkid still in his early twenties already invested a baby in Equatorial Guinea

Obj is still unapologetic after MAN-HANDLING his daughter in-law.

So Mr weed addict, keep your comments to your self

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by EngrAbiola: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by fancynana(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Emmaus12:
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Tytylion(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gobe

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by miqos02(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny world. Nigerians now celebrating illegitimate children.
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by olajizz01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Time will tell,oga.
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by fireforfire: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Weneva u hear "no.comment" just know dt na long story
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by maddman: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
I REPEAT..BABY MAMAS EVERYWHERE. SMH sad
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by Fiwasayo(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Duh undecided undecided undecided
What kind of comment does he want to make? "Yeah she's my baby but I'm not interested in her?"
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by tpiar: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
alcmene:

Wizkid still in his early twenties already invested a baby in Equatorial Guinea

is it Equatorial Guinea, I thought EQ was in Central or South Africa, isnt that where they have a lot of Nigerians who arrive by sea.

The other Guinea I think is somewhere around Senegal or Liberia.

which Guinea did wizkid go to?
Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by coded01: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
But you never shut your mouth up prior to sleeping with her... angry

Men acting irresponsibly since... angry

Fortunately your father never disown any of his children including you... angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy by crazygod(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
I tot this guy has diarrhoea of the mouth before. I don't believe this headline

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bekeme Olowola Celebrates GRI Amsterdam Board Appointment With Friends & Family / ~Femi Adebayo's Marriage Has Crashed . . .~ / Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.