Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) (37785 Views)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
ah!
why blaming the driver? BRT lane is a no go area mbok, whatever happens to you in the BRT lane is your fault.

you can only blame the driver if this incidence happened out side BRT lane, ask any FRSC or LASTMA personnel they will tell you.

Nigerians; always mistakening their stupidity
for wisdom since 1722AD
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
so pathetic.

It happened few minutes I left the point at the entrance of Nigeria maritime academy.

I did saw a scene that was very dangerous at the point just before the unfortunate incident.

This silly commuter buses were dropping passengers and picking passengers at that death spot.

one man alight the bus not seeing the coming brt, just a little space was between him and disaster.

I left the spot with my heart in my hand. Few minutes afterwards, the die was cast.

Rest in peace young man.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
ceejay80s:

All trucks brt buses and molue ont have break pedals installed in those vehicles, I observed that they don't step on breaks.
Trucks and brt buses have only clutch and throttle

For ur mind u don make sense. OK kwantinu
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
eroticecstasy:
ah!
why blaming the driver? BRT lane is a no go area mbok, whatever happens to you in the BRT lane is your fault.

you can only blame the driver if this incidence happened out side BRT lane, ask any FRSC or LASTMA personnel they will tell you.

Nigerians; always mistakening their stupidity
for wisdom since 1722AD

It's manslaughter, no more no less.

The guy was caught on the brt lane and the tyre got his head. Men I can't help what I saw.

I couldn't eat, have to buy ginger and pap to stop nauseating all day long.

As I speak, I still saw the brt bus there right now. That marina jetty corridor is not a walkway, it is a deathtrap.

People there claimed that's the fifth incident this year alone. Imaging that.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Deeaka: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
ogaprime:
I thought the drivers of the new buses were given speed limit
yes there is a speed limit, about 50/60 k/ph and thats why i stopped boarding the bus at night coz they take forever to arive at their destination.
I have recently stopped blaming these Brt drivers for the accidents that happen on their lane because 8 out of 10 times, its never their fault. #fact

1 Like

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by MichaelDares(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
I guess you should sensitize the Lagos populis especially those coming from other villages and state that they are not to cross such lanes and if they are crossing they should watch the road properly
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Olushauneddy(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2016
This is one of the reasons why pedestrians are always advised by the authorities to always make use of the pedestrian flyover and always keep-off the BRT lanes.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by mozele(m): 2:07am On Jan 28, 2016
ceejay80s:

All trucks brt buses and molue ont have break pedals installed in those vehicles, I observed that they don't step on breaks.

you must be kidding!

have you ever been into a BRT or any Truck whatsoever before concluding? if you havn't. you really need to take a mini tour someday
or an excursion into a BRT/Large Buses/Trucks and take a look if they have Break pedals or not. and if you are still not convinced, i'll suggest you ask a BRT bus driver. there is absolutely no way you'll feel comfortable driving a vehicle without Brake or else you want to begin a killing rampage!
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:33am On Jan 28, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

It's manslaughter, no more no less.

The guy was caught on the brt lane and the tyre got his head. Men I can't help what I saw.

I couldn't eat, have to buy ginger and pap to stop nauseating all day long.

As I speak, I still saw the brt bus there right now. That marina jetty corridor is not a walkway, it is a deathtrap.

People there claimed that's the fifth incident this year alone. Imaging that.

oh my God! please don't say it again.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Deeaka:

yes there is a speed limit, about 50/60 k/ph and thats why i stopped boarding the bus at night coz they take forever to arive at their destination.
I have recently stopped blaming these Brt drivers for the accidents that happen on their lane because 8 out of 10 times, its never their fault. #fact

speed limit for them is 40/50km/h
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2016
phreakabit:
Even though he was crushed in the "BRT lane", something has to be done to sensitize these reckless BRT drivers.
I dare say, these guys are worse than danfo drivers.

for your mind?
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
What is this?

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by nwigwemark: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
I know that spot and i know for sure that there is a padestran bridge very close to that spot. people will never listen sha. RIP
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2016
ceejay80s:

and they stop by hitting people right?...i get the joke too hehehehe
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

Bro,if you see the way those BRT buses move around that side,youll b surprised..and the funny thing about brakes is they can only limit speed till it's low enough to allow the vehicle come to a complete halt....those guys run too much to brake completely in times of emergency
of course the speed determines the time of complete halt of the vehicle,there are variations in speed,highway,residential n so on ,that's why we have speed limits,but some drivers prolly ignore this signs as though they are useless,if the speed limit is not exceeded,bringing a vehicle to a complete halt should take seconds,if all things are equal with the brake system,vehicles this days are equipped with abs which makes it really easy and reduces stoppage time,if a statistical analysis is done,for a 90% of road crashes,the bulk of the blame goes to the drivers and human error,less of mechanical faults,and yes they don't ever learn from previous crashes,and deduce a means of preventing a replica.

1 Like

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by niceeric(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
streetzdreamz:
of course the speed determines the time of complete halt of the vehicle,there are variations in speed,highway,residential n so on ,that's why we have speed limits,but some drivers prolly ignore this signs as though they are useless,if the speed limit is not exceeded,bringing a vehicle to a complete halt should take seconds,if all things are equal with the brake system,vehicles this days are equipped with abs which makes it really easy and reduces stoppage time,if a statistical analysis is done,for a 90% of road crashes,the bulk of the blame goes to the drivers and human error,less of mechanical faults,and yes they don't ever learn from previous crashes,and deduce a means of preventing a replica.
finally!!!..someone who understands the physics behind driving in comparison with the mechanics of automobiles not someone who would back up his lack of knowledge with dashboard pictures(who even knows what that is supposed to mean?)

Welldone bro!

1 Like

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

finally!!!..someone who understands the physics behind driving in comparison with the mechanics of automobiles not someone who would back up his lack of knowledge with dashboard pictures(who even knows what that is supposed to mean?)

Welldone bro!
lols,thanks man! you know they say education is expensive, try ignorance!!the problem is people have little or no knowledge about how some stuffs works,I mean all they know is using their machines to satisfy their wants,nothing about how the machine works,a lot of drivers drive without knowing the basic components of their vehicles, lil stuffs like the starting coil,the gear box,alternator and stuffs like that,funny right??I was dazed when a lil bro of mine called me and said his vehicle won't start,asked him if it made any sound atall,he replied in the negative,told him to hit the starting coil with a metal,asked me what that was,told him the lil compartment attached to the gear,asked me how the gear looked like,bro I was speechless,just told him to cover his engine back and call a rewire to check his ride,ma point??most people drive cuz they know how to put the vehicle in transmission, move,then stop,that's when all things are equal, now when things goes south,they just sit helplessly behind the wheels and hope for a miracle,most folks don't know how to stop a manual vehicle with a brake failure,how much more avoid hitting a stray child on the highway,have gat a principle which makes driving safer for me,I don't hit stray animals,no matter how small they are,as long as I can see em,cuz I tell myself one day,that might be a lil child I wouldn't wanna kill,I hope a re orientation is done by FRSC officials for Nigerian drivers.

1 Like

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by alaskido(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
When they employ Oshogbo weed smoking drivers from motor parks to drive the BRT buses why wont they kill people.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

Welldone bro!

bros go and sit down with your stupid physics, there is nothing to brag about, you don't know who is who here, go back and read the comment, the blame is on the foolish man that left the pedestran bridge to the brt lane.

why do you think you know much about automobile or physics? stop making noise here about physics, accident is accident.

How can a sensible man walk on a 9 inches BRT corridor kerbs? has your physics proof that right?

please spare me that physics crabs, we are talking about safety and you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by niceeric(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
eroticecstasy:

bros go and sit down with your stupid physics, there is nothing to brag about, you don't know who is who here, go back and read the comment, the blame is on the foolish man that left the pedestran bridge to the brt lane.

why do you think you know much about automobile or physics? stop making noise here about physics, accident is accident.

er..otic?...this is where u need brains not your dickkk...damn!

I can't even imagine arguing with someone this silly though...ciao

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

erotic?...this is where u need brains not your dickkk...damn!

I can't even imagine arguing with someone this silly though...ciao

am not arguing with you, but just keep calm with your so call physics, you don't know who is who here, in an accident scene you don't go and talk about physics, it's safety.

he posted the pics because you bragg to know more about the bus, that was a proof to show you that he knows the bus more than you.

those wey sabi something no de make noise,

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by calabardick(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

Welldone bro!

what do you know about Automotive Physics?that bus you claimed you studied and know more about, if I should ask you some questions about that bus can you answer?

you better keep quiet with your elementary physics.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by calabardick(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
eroticecstasy:

How can a sensible man walk on a 9 inches BRT corridor kerbs? has your physics proof that right?

please spare me that physics crabs, we are talking about safety and you are here talking rubbish.

you dey craze? why you dey worry yourself exchanging words with this roadside phone technician/house rent agent? if you doubt me, go to his profile.

instead of cautioning people to avoid BRT lanes, he is here arguing rubbish.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by niceeric(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
calabardick:

what do you know about Automotive Physics?that bus you claimed you studied and know more about, if I should ask you some questions about that bus can you answer?

you better keep quiet with your elementary physics.

I was expecting you'd come out and defend the pics earlier than this lol...I av a few questions for you though
1. when exactly did I tell u I 'studied about' any bus talkless a leyland?...
2. when did trying to let you know that braking systems aint magical become being an auto mechanic?
3. what exactly did you plan to achieve by posting dashboard,tail light and reverse cam feed pictures?...that you're a driver?...or a Kazeem?
4. By automotive physics did u actually mean automobile physics?

Anyways, I am an engineer not a road side mechanic and neither a mass transit driver as you seem BUT it's obvious you have little knowledge of automobile engineering and it's not like I blame you for this as we all can't be engineers.
Consider this my final reply to your jargons..ciao
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by calabardick(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:

I was expecting you'd come out and defend the pics earlier than this lol...I av a few questions for you though
1. when exactly did I tell u I 'studied about' any bus talkless a leyland?...
2. when did trying to let you know that braking systems aint magical become being an auto mechanic?
3. what exactly did you plan to achieve by posting dashboard,tail light and reverse cam feed pictures?...that you're a driver?...or a Kazeem?
4. By automotive physics did u actually mean automobile physics?

Anyways, I am an engineer not a road side mechanic and neither a mass transit driver as you seem BUT it's obvious you have little knowledge of automobile engineering and it's not like I blame you for this as we all can't be engineers.
Consider this my final reply to your jargons..ciao

roadside it engineer or house rent agent?

for your information, am not a bus driver, we certify and deliver those buses to primero, we still have more than 100 buses in our depot that we have not delivered yet.

i took that pic 3 saturdays ago we delivered 40 buses to primero at majidun, that picture you called tail light is not actually the tail light, look beyond the light you will see the buses ahead.

i dont need to tell you who i am young man, its needless.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by niceeric(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Plus in all these, don't think it's not too obvious that calabardick and eroticecstasy aint thesame nuthead...#change!
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by calabardick(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
niceeric:
Plus in all these, don't think it's not too obvious that calabardick and eroticecstasy aint thesame nuthead...#change!

nawa for you, i don't even know eroticecstasy, do your findings well

i think it's high time we stop all this argument. the guy has wasted his life, he is gone, others should learn and avoid that lane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.