Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96780 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by rocgirl: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by GMan650(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
8 and 17 gat me laughing uncontrollably

We don't struggle to be FTC......... we make FTC anytime we feel like wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gamaliel121(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
I like bit-cheese with big boobs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Look on the brighter side.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Synzu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where them BBW girls @? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by bigiyaro(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Stale.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by rocgirl: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by xpac01(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:
Mine is 4, 17 and 20, so so hillarious.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by xpac01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
DonChippy:
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss
I've got taste but I hate them big. Average to minimum is best while handling.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tommychow(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Then trim it. Problem solved.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tobiboss(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pics?

3 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by MzzTega(f): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny post.

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy too much of everything na wahala oo
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Lordprez: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
xpac01:

I've got taste but I hate them big. Average to minimum is best while handling.
by minimum... do you mean those nonexistent odara looking things some refer to as brêasts... if so, then you'd have to delete the part of your post that says "I've got taste"undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by henrinity(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
The bigger The better

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Lordprez: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Big breasts re disturbingangry... you just can't discuss with the lady without tilting your head downwards, especially when she wears something revealing. I like em' a little above averagewink

#JuzSaying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by xpac01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lordprez:

by minimum... do you mean those nonexistent odara looking things some refer to as brêasts... if so, then you'd have to delete the part of your post that says "I've got taste"undecided

#JuzSaying
I shouldn't be squeezing empty palms and you expect that am in anyway feeling a thang. Squeezing empty palms can lead to bruises.
BTW: God that created odara also created oloma aswell as melon. Don't stigmatize them bro.

6 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol....This post got me thinking

3 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Laveda(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pictures or? angry

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Lordprez: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
xpac01:

I shouldn't be squeezing empty palms and you expect that am in anyway feeling a thang. Squeezing empty palms can lead to bruises.
BTW: God that created odara also created oloma aswell as melon. Don't stigmatize them bro.
stigmatization of b00bs

now that's new.... so you like em' squeezable huh?

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mysticgal(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Proud boobsie cool
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Number 4 is soo true

9, 10 and 14 too
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by xpac01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lordprez:

stigmatization of b00bs

now that's new.... so you like em' squeezable huh?
Not like the one that can strangulate my breath at night. Am ok with Genivive's(my crush).:-D
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Phikom(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
17! hilarious...

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy too much of everything na wahala oo
abi o ma sista, #teamAverageBoobs cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Zico0(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Number 4 is soo true

9, 10 and 14 too
Have you got this big boobs?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool
I no go hide am;gal u too fine gan
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
missyQween:
Lol....This post got me thinking
I was d first to like ur pic and I must confess that ur above post was misleading as regards the topic of discussion on ground and I also think ur boobs are on holidaygrin

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Awkwardly true...shocked

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op.u forgot to write that we cherish every opportunity to be alone and indoor so as to set them FREE especially sunny days!That NO.14 tho......!wearing an off shoulder top becomes impossible cos of those marks..funny enough,nothing can clear them off!!its well,sha.the lord is our strength...lol!!.

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.