Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz (3783 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Valz Day Special: Free Photoshoot For Lagos Based Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ladies, it's almost that time of the year. Yes, valentine's day is around the corner. I personally do not believe in a one-sided relationship (when only one person is romantic), so ladies, better start planning on surprising your boo with an amazing gift.

So here are my suggestions :

1. A pack of black and white singlet and boxers:
Now I know what you are thinking ; it's too simple, bla bla bla. But you are wrong I tell you, WRONG! It is the perfect gift (especially if you are on a budget) because, think about it, how many times does a man, especially a working class man, have time to go underwear shopping?

2. A nice pair of shoes :
The Golden rule is; everyone loves shoes. Make sure you get his shoe size though, so you don't end up buying a size too small or too large. I would recommend Oxfords or whatever your man likes. This will probably cost you 20k at most! If you are lucky, 10k.

3. A dope GADGET:
The last but definitely not the least. I think most men love gadgets, I might be wrong though who knows. If you are the type to spoil your man silly with pricey gifts, you should consider getting him a phone. I would recommend a Phantom 5 because it is affordable (70k) and has out of this world specs.

Well no matter which one you choose to get him this val, as long as it is from your heart, it will be special! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Singlet is what I'm buying o, but that phantom 5 would have been great!
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by jopretty(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
My darling boo deserves all you've mentioned and even much more. Let me quickly add my few special val gifts. 4. Perfumes and body sprays. 5. Belts. 6. Shirts and trousers. Op hope I've done well. Pls ladies, let's celebrate our lovey dovey darlings this val. They deserve to be treated in a special and loving way too.

3 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by jopretty(f): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
JanethEze:
pls if that's what you can afford. Do it with love and he'll appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
jopretty:
pls if that's what you can afford. Do it with love and he'll appreciate it.
Yeah, you are right. If I had known, I would have started saving. I know he likes gadgets. Something like the phantom 5 would be nice. Well, he will forgive me.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
jopretty:
My darling boo deserves all you've mentioned and even much more. Let me quickly add my few special val gifts. 4. Perfumes and body sprays. 5. Belts. 6. Shirts and trousers. Op hope I've done well. Pls ladies, let's celebrate our lovey dovey darlings this val. They deserve to be treated in a special and loving way too.

Yes yes girl. Perfume, belt shirt, many things I can buy. Thanks for giving me ideas!

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Marvell23(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
All your suggestions are great honestly
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by jopretty(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
JanethEze:

Yes yes girl. Perfume, belt shirt, many things I can buy. Thanks for giving me ideas!
yes dear and you are welcome! smiley
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Justiyke4u: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
And most people will prefer and call these things nice gifts... What about a "study bible", "a good investment or nice motivational book", "a good relationship book", "a good family guide book" "a good christian book" these are priceless gift but we attach no value to it.

2 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Maxi112: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
this thread seem to be for ladies in the house alone...

let me gv chance for them
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by ggrin(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Vaseline cool
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Monalisa185(f): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Smellymouth: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Any babe that buys singlets for me, I will buy Bra for her undecided
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Any babe that buys singlets for me, I will buy Bra for her undecided
Don't you know bras are nice. Any girl would love a nice looking, sexy bra.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
JanethEze:

Don't you know bras are nice. Any girl would love a nice looking, sexy bra.

Not all ladies will appreciate that tho
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
JanethEze:
Lolz, you fit save buy the phone for am
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Justiyke4u:
And most people will prefer and call these things nice gifts... What about a "study bible", "a good investment or nice motivational book", "a good relationship book", "a good family guide book" "a good christian book" these are priceless gift but we attach no value to it.

I must agree with you, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
Vaseline cool

Wow. LMFAO. Why so wicked, Wetin your Bo do you?
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by ggrin(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ana5000:

Wow. LMFAO. Why so wicked, Wetin your Bo do you?
cos I'm still a Vembarassed
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by MrCork: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ana5000:
Ladies, it's almost that time of the year. Yes, valentine's day is around the corner. I personally do not believe in a one-sided relationship (when only one person is romantic), so ladies, better start planning on surprising your boo with an amazing gift.

So here are my suggestions :

1. A pack of black and white singlet and boxers:
Now I know what you are thinking ; it's too simple, bla bla bla. But you are wrong I tell you, WRONG! It is the perfect gift (especially if you are on a budget) because, think about it, how many times does a man, especially a working class man, have time to go underwear shopping?

2. A nice pair of shoes :
The Golden rule is; everyone loves shoes. Make sure you get his shoe size though, so you don't end up buying a size too small or too large. I would recommend Oxfords or whatever your man likes. This will probably cost you 20k at most! If you are lucky, 10k.

3. A dope GADGET:
The last but definitely not the least. I think most men love gadgets, I might be wrong though who knows. If you are the type to spoil your man silly with pricey gifts, you should consider getting him a phone. I would recommend a Phantom 5 because it is affordable (70k) and has out of this world specs.

Well no matter which one you choose to get him this val, as long as it is from your heart, it will be special! kiss

..are you lightskin? angry
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

ode crackheadundecided
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

Wait wait wait.... First of all, how did you know I was light skinned? Secondly, what does it have to do with anything, lollllllzzzzzzz. Do I sound light skinned. Hahaha, I don't get it.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by peeparty(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
*whistle pass*
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Heheheheh
Just make sure you are d main chick b4 buying phantom 4 him or else he will give it to d main chick grin grin
Nice one tho.

3 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
peeparty:
*whistle pass*
Waka fast pls
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by peeparty(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sheeeeeee don't disturb me,I do ma tins ma way.infact am packing ma lion hia.
HateU2:
Waka fast pls
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by mosjames: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
JanethEze:
But if he get you the Phantom5, you'll collect it
Thats unfair undecided
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
cos I'm still a Vembarassed
Be proud of that my sister!
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
mosjames:

Thats unfair undecided
Why I no go collect am?
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
peeparty:
Sheeeeeee don't disturb me,I do ma tins ma way.infact am packing ma lion hia.
Lion undecided undecided undecided
**im outta here**
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
mosjames:

Thats unfair undecided
Hahaha, who wouldn't collect a Phantom 5? Eh kwa
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by mosjames: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ana5000:

Hahaha, who wouldn't collect a Phantom 5? Eh kwa
Honestly, no one would reject it sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Husband A Baby (pic) / Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? / How Can I Woo Her again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.