Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (72881 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2017
Agathabishen:
Its not everyone that does online training. some goes straight to business plan after induction. there are also different types of grant. like performance grant, matching grant etc. about 5 grant types base on what they thought us during unduction
I understand the way it works. I did my induction few weeks ago. They said they were going to get back to us in 4-6 weeks. Tomorrow will make it exactly 6 weeks since I did mine. Everyone is suppose to receive a mail from them that tells them whether or not they qualified. I hope I hear from them this week.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Agathabishen(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I understand the way it works. I did my induction few weeks ago. They said they were going to get back to us in 4-6 weeks. Tomorrow will make it exactly 6 weeks since I did mine. Everyone is suppose to receive a mail from them that tells them whether or not they qualified. I hope I hear from them this week.
good luck to us all
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by juri: 4:49pm On May 21, 2017
Pls for those of us doing the online classes, has any body finished or enrolled for the in class training yet?.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 9:17pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Agathabishen post=56730531][/quote]

Some went for interview in Jos, Kaduna, Kano and Abeokuta. Interview scheduled for 22 nd 23 of May 2017.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 22, 2017
Keke123:

Some went for interview in Jos, Kaduna, Kano and Abeokuta. Interview scheduled for 22 nd 23 of May 2017.
which interview please
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:23am On May 23, 2017
Any phone call or visitation by Independent Monitor from the Auditor General of the Federation yet?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Agathabishen(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2017
Keke123:

thanks
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Agathabishen(f): 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
please am looking for any participant that have just submitted business plan on 13 may 2017.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by aeropaschal(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
Agathabishen:
please am looking for any participant that have just submitted business plan on 13 may 2017.

I did submit den too.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Agathabishen(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
aeropaschal:

I did submit den too.
I pm you
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
Check your emails for update on the second tranche.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Congrats, when did they say they'll invite your batch to the online training?

They said we'll hear from them in about 4 weeks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2017
vivixander:

Na waa! The new awardees have taken over this thread. I am interested but have no updates to share.

We tried to make new applicants start a new thread but everyone seemed to like to go with an existing active thread.

And the unorganized nature of the whole GEM thing hasn't helped matters. No definite timeline like YouWin!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Guys for your website needs, you can get in touch with me.

I appreciate the business of people like @fatiaforreal

Please let's patronize one another and form partnerships.

God bless our hustle!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Any phone call or visitation by Independent Monitor from the Auditor General of the Federation yet?
No phone calls yet o..... Just dat message about visitation
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:57pm On May 24, 2017
vivixander:
Check your emails for update on the second tranche.

Pls, what's the message? I'm yet to receive any mail.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
austynbch:

No phone calls yet o..... Just dat message about visitation
That's the only thing I've got too, but Vivxander just posted there's a mail on second tranche update. I'm a little surprised about that.
Have you heard from the monitors?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:33pm On May 25, 2017
Who else has received a mail on second tranche update? Kindly let us know the content.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Pls, what's the message? I'm yet to receive any mail.

The subject line reads "Acceletator Grant Window - Second Tranche and the email starts with "Dear Grantee, We are delighted to inform you that you have been cleared for Second tranche disbursement by the Monitoring and supervision Firm. We would now require you to submit the following:" .......
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:17pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks a lot
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by CocoEsta(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2017
I did my interview on Monday and the next day GEM team visited my place to inspect my business to be sure it's in existence. I was asked some questions and an assessment form was filled. I'm waiting for the mail of grant signing. New Awardee

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
CocoEsta:
I did my interview on Monday and the next day GEM team visited my place to inspect my business to be sure it's in existence. I was asked some questions and an assessment form was filled. I'm waiting for the mail of grant signing. New Awardee
You just did your induction and got a visit the next day? You must be among those who don't need any training before accessing the grant. When did they say they would get back?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by smartideas170: 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
Get FUND for worthy purpose without collateral and interest FREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes,you are invited to attend a one day awareness seminar to enable you access FUND for worthy purpose, for business, personal needs etc
Date Saturday 3rd of June 2017
Time 1st session 11am-1pm
2nd session 2pm-4pm
Venue Suite A7,God is Able Plaza, 24 Road Festac Town, Lagos
Seminar fees : #2000 only

For enquires call 09065352277,08170862105
Hurry now, limited seats avaialble