Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46486 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
movies are not just for entertainment, especially for me. I was able to compile some with a little help from google of course.

1. "Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine." The Imitation Game.

2. "Just because someone stumbles and loses their
path, doesn't mean they're lost forever." X-Men Days of Future Past.

3. "Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while people like you come along and knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift that you'll never know how to use until you fight for it." The Adjustment
Bureau.

4. "Our lives are not fully lived if we're not willing to die for those we love, for what we believe." Selma.

5. "Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach, or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know best, but maybe they don't.
It all depends on who you are, where you come
from." The Blind Side.

6. "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work. The sooner the better." Sherlock Holmes.

7. "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient...highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed--fully understood--that
sticks." Inception.

8. "The main thing is: Pay attention, pay attention to everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else notices, and you'll see what no one else knows. What you get is what you get, what you do with what you get, that's more the point." City of Ember.

9. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda, from Star Wars. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are it is our choices. – Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

10. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
– Mario Puzo, from The Godfather

11. “The loudest one in the room is the
weakest one in the room." - Frank Lucas in American Gangster

12. "Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. it’s how much you can take, and keep moving
forward. that’s how winning’s done. - Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)

add yours

66 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Craigston: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Acidosis(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmn, never knew you love movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Hmn, never knew you love movies
I do. a lot in fact.
can you contribute to this thread?
seems like most Nigerians watch movies for fun only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dialogue:

T-bag: It's beneath a man of your status to be walking about with his feet sticky.

Lechero: What do you propose?

T-Bag: Ablution; a humble sign of friendship from a stranger who came into your house.

Prison Break Season 2(Inside Sona prison, Panama)

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by aminho(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
WITH great power comes great responsibility

a river does not flow thruthe forest without bringing down the trees isakaba 2

"Love means never having to say you're sorry

“A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town.”

May the Force be with you

Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!”

If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer

“I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

Say hello to my little friend
“First rule of Fight Club is–you do not talk about Fight Club.”

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have.

14 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by jessetom(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sojiboy(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
"The bonelessness of the penis does not render it helpless in times of battle." Sam Loco in Boneless Penis

Movie na movie

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by fresho4real(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by orobs93(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by volcanoash(f): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
S
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016

Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore."

- Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow (The Bastard)
The game of thrones

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
D plantain dt refuse to ripe for bin afraid to get fried will b use as plantain chips-pete edochie in d movie,d gods of d land grin

13 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by abumeinben(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
*When you limit yourself to just the things you can see, then you limit to the opportunity of a new reality.

Zaheer, Avatar: The legend of Korra, s2e3

* He who opens shawarma fully before eating cannot keep a secret....
Pete Edochie.

*If you can breathe, keep breathing!
The Revenant 2

7 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sarzwizard(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
"Ever since I can remember I always
wanted to be a gangster. To me that
was better than being president of
the United States. To be a gangster
was to own the world."
Henry Hill/Ray Liotta in Goodfellas

if there ever tell my story, let them say i walked with gaints.
Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these men will never die. Let them say i lived in the time of hector, tamer of horses, let them say i lived in the time of achilles
Troy.
3. The girl is wetter than haddocks bathing costume.
Blackadder
4. A war hasn't been fought these badly since olaf the hairy, chief of all vikings.
Accidentally ordered 80,000 battle of helmets with the horns on the inside
blackadder "mr bean"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
With great power comes great responsibility - Ben Parker, Spider Man 1

6 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Intendy: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Nice quotes on a lovely sunday
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
tor
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by yinkzzboy: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
"I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill
you" - liam neeson 'Taken'
cool

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by DrayZee: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
K
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Melkizedek(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
"never take sides against your family" ---the godfather

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by jaybee104(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by mrbillz(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Inspiring!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ymdo(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
people will believe anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it might be true. zadicus zorander....... legend of the seeker

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emerged01(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Devil most times wear skirt cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Hkana: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
"I would rather lie in my wife's arms for one moment as a man than to live forever without her" Odyssey

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sunkoye: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
I might be a nut but when angel and demon agree on something I pay attention

- supernatural

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
The day you see death, you begin to appreciate life - The Professional

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't knw if this one am about to say has any meaning ooo..but I have heard a lot of people use it since the beginning of this year. ..

"Leave trash for lawma".. grin grin ( olamide Bet award)

8 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by harsysky(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
A man who does not spend time with his family is not a real man---Don Corleone ( the Godfather)

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by condralbede(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
we are the captivity of own identity living in the prison of our creation... T bag..prison break season4

Fireproof doesn't mean that fire won't come,but when it comes, you can be able to with stand it...Michael to Caleb ....Fireproof

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by funnynation(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Keeping female friend is like training a chicken because you must chop them one day... Pete Edochie..
Nairaland official comedian

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.