Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) (2388 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shout outs to the following individuals for their comments on my maiden story. https://www.nairaland.com/2485130/home-advantage-intimate-short-story

SLiMBOiFREND passymobile Deapexboy latbas adetkid mbchuks Golden75 franklingud lammy197 rudestmcblaze Benten401 Jessevictor Georgekyrian Nelkoko Mc6xty Kennedymac hfinest1 ritababe Hurklan Sall princeifynicky Eniqurl IDFWU FhemmyKW skinnybleed kisscivic Djicemob shegsrules FactsTruths Mzbabytush slimmyjimmy biz2get Ty207 discoverjohnny saintTim DahtzFestjayz saintTim BeeBeeOoh FunnyDude BrainnewsNg ohafiaboi ohakeeb25 obumsway zadok60 MeekMeshack

I'll try to keep the story clean.

***********************************************************************************************************************
Dear Readers,

Please note that i'm not a writer, so instead of insulting my style of writing, kindly advise on how to improve it.

Muaah!

***********************************************************************************************************************
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
CHAPTER 1
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
His
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
D
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
D
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dr
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
P
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
e
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
D

To be continued.....
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Hurklan(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
following
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2016
think i read this at literotica,is this the naija version cuz I notice the names is the only difference.
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2016
You simply changed the names and the small drycleaning company to an eatery
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
This is someone else hard work and sweat,its just not fair.If you can't come up with something real then don't write anything
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Eniqurl(f): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Following cc:Hfinest1
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by hfinest1(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Eniqurl:
Following cc:Hfinest1
thanks baby... I'm here n following wink :* have you called Ritababe? what of Hurklan?
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by ritababe(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2016
hfinest1:
thanks baby... I'm here n following wink :* have you called Ritababe? what of Hurklan?

following
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Baddchristy:
You simply changed the names and the small drycleaning company to an eatery
Link to the original please
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Hurklan(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
ritababe:

following
present
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Galacious1:
Shout outs to the following individuals for their comments on my maiden story. https://www.nairaland.com/2485130/home-advantage-intimate-short-story

SLiMBOiFREND passymobile Deapexboy latbas adetkid mbchuks Golden75 franklingud lammy197 rudestmcblaze Benten401 Jessevictor Georgekyrian Nelkoko Mc6xty Kennedymac hfinest1 ritababe Hurklan Sall princeifynicky Eniqurl IDFWU FhemmyKW skinnybleed kisscivic Djicemob shegsrules FactsTruths Mzbabytush slimmyjimmy biz2get Ty207 discoverjohnny saintTim DahtzFestjayz saintTim BeeBeeOoh FunnyDude BrainnewsNg ohafiaboi ohakeeb25 obumsway zadok60 MeekMeshack

I'll try to keep the story clean.

Dear Readers,

Please note that i'm not a writer, so instead of insulting my style of writing, kindly advise on how to improve it.

Muaah!

Thank you
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by wazupguy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Galacious1:
CHAPTER 1

When the sound of her snoring filled the room, David thought it would be safer to get out of the bed. Wunmi was a hard sleeper and he knew the workout he had given her last night would most definitely put her out until the morning lights, when she would be craving for more like a vampire craving for blood. He picked up the two condoms he had used and dumped them in the garbage. The slutty wife hadn’t even noticed he’d faked an orgasm. He had been doing this for the past three times they had intercourse. He was trying to be the unsuspecting husband, but it was difficult when the stupid wife didn’t even make an effort anymore to hide her extramarital affairs from him. Three lovers he had found already, and he worried there were more of them.

Staring down at her, he felt an urge to kill her. He could take the thick king size pillow and cover her face up so she would never utter another word again and never enjoy being in the arms of another man. The lying bitch! Damn! Why did she have to be his wife?

Crossing the large bedroom, furnished in black wood and cream--his favourite colours, he picked up her phone. Did she purposely left her phone unlocked, or did she think he was just too dumb to look? Either way he had found out about the many lovers of Wunmi Ogezie about two months ago. The thought of her sleeping with other men didn’t bother him as much as he thought it would. He had never loved her in the beginning. She was just supposed to be an ‘’hit-and-run’’ affair, but when she became pregnant three years ago, he was an honourable man and married her. She lost the baby in its seventh month when she decided to get drunk and crash a brand new Kia Rio into a tree at eighty miles per hour. The doctor said the little boy was practically ripped out of the placenta and the cord around his neck choked him to death.

oloriburuku wife...
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
kul....continue
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baddchristy:
think i read this at literotica,is this the naija version cuz I notice the names is the only difference.
babe really? I would love to c to original story. This story is actually a collabo with a friend. Kindly post the link to d original before I continue this piece. I will be glad

Stealing is corruption in my dico.
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by Galacious1: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
After much findings I discovered there was a story that started like this. Anyways I'd love if a moderator can assist to delete this topic.

I do apologize for this.

Cc obinnau
Re: Road To Vengeance (A Romance Story By Galacious) by well2do76: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Galacious1:
CHAPTER 1

how can we do business let's start somewhere for the ...premium RIGHT? I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD

(1) (Reply)

Talamons: Breakers of Time / Nigerian Anime: Don't Rock The Cradle (by #chemstudios) / Rising Gloom(a Tale Of Betrayal And Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.