Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (37939 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
They should also beat him blue and black

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Vikky014(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
The man is definitely not a husband. he is just a thief undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by 4nobody4every1: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
dre11:

and you call this male, a husband.......
.He is a boy and not a husband grin grin
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by sparkleRed(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
naija8080:
Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. I'm sure the man has been sharing his salary the time that he worked with her but she as most women do when they start working especially when the man is temporarily jobless...they start acting up and seeing him as less of a man.

Are you justifying a man beating up a pregnant woman, u must be a beast den?

6 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by jidestar: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
fake story!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by brownsug(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
A low life living off women,they re plenty

dsquare33:
The man is a real thief, ole, alapa ma sise. He is not even ashame of himself. I have said it several times without number that any man who beats his wife is a weakling.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by junta007(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nawa o... Some men are just so evil

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by misspicy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
naija8080:
Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. I'm sure the man has been sharing his salary the time that he worked with her but she as most women do when they start working especially when the man is temporarily jobless...they start acting up and seeing him as less of a man.
and that warrant that he should beat her up even at her pregnant state?

now its obvious animals are what remains of some men in human form
I pity the lady that will end up with you

#tufiakwa **Spitz**

5 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by UnaSo: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nairaland and bigotry are like bread and butter. If story of yoruba man fucking his daughter and beating his wife surface, come and see censorship of the thread. Biggot mods.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by misspicy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kulas:

Pls I did not say that I am in support of what the man did,but d point is that FRUSTRATION can lead him to act such when in real sense,he don't know what he is doing.Also we don't know how two of them were living.Some women after their hubby is hundred percent open to them financially and it happen dat a slight challenges like joblessness take over d man and d same wife he is so open to started acting funny....,such can breed frustration and anger which d man may not even know when he mistakenly poured it on d wife.Encourage and always make ur hubby happy anything u see him in such condition.
I am yet to see where the woman has been accused of all this fallacies you typed here

so you mean,you would collect the money your pregnant wife worked hard even in her pregnant state to work for,just because she has been sharing yours with you? and then go ahead and beat her up with her big protruding tummy because she refused to hand over the money to you? all because you are frustrated, the next person to take out your frustration on is a pregnant woman carrying your own child o?

now I realise some Nigerian men has lost it

I smh and pity the woman that will end up with yoy

#tufiakwa **spits****

8 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
naija8080:
and that's a reason to beat her?

6 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by nothingspoil70: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
END TIME HUSBAND
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by histemple: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why do people always jump to conclude having heard from only one party? What if.......................This story is fallacious?

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by dejavo: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Final solution for 2 minutes men in bed ,weak erection and watery sperm .It is natural for men sexual strength to decrease after the age of 30 years due to decrease of Testosterone.My company have an efficient product that would change this condition. Our product is an herbal men's product specially designed with the extract of herbal plants.I promise your wife would love you more after you finish using the product.
Main function 1. Correct erectile dysfunction 2. Boosts Sexual Performance and increases Male Stamina 3.Correct Quick expulsion 4.Correct Weak Attention 5. Increases Libido, amount of Testosterone and Male Sperm Count. .. 100% EFFICIENT WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. Whatsapp me on 08034379361 for more details and consultation or u can still call me on dis number
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by kaziblake(f): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
God in heaven will punish all wives beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by babapressy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thats too bad of him nah...
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Pls don't quote him. He is not in his right senses
I seeeeee + no wonder
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by HIV1: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
He who based his judgment on one side of a story is a wicked fellow. One cannot jump to conclusion unless one is quite sure , he actually beat his wife. As many are already judging especially , ladies ,the judge might as well just put the man in years of imprisonment grin without hearing or verifying the accused side of the story.
Men , before you marry make sure you can feed your mouth even if you lose your job and never think because you used to give your wife when you had expect same from your wife. If your wife is feeding you, you are eating POISON.... Also don't have a common account with a woman. Don't fall in love , stand in love. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by HIV1: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
He who based his judgment on one side of a story is a wicked fellow. One cannot jump to conclusion unless one is quite sure , he actually beat his wife. As many are already judging especially , ladies ,the judge might as well just put the man in years of imprisonment grin without hearing or verifying the accused side of the story.
Men , before you marry make sure you can feed your mouth even if you lose your job and never think because you used to give your wife when you had expect same from your wife. If your wife is feeding you, you are eating POISON.... Also don't have a common account with a woman. Don't fall in love , stand in love. grin While men's power is in their strength , women power is in their mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Dephilos: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm is like dis world is geting 2 an end... God pls wait make i get money first
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Dephilos: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Luv mata don tire me...o ;DLuv mata don tire me...o
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by solpat(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
This man is a confirmed wacko. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Richiy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
naija8080:

And if that was the case, which I doubt it is, that will be the justification to beat up a pregnant woman? You are as shameless as they come. *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
She loves him, that's why.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Richiy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kulas:

On point!.The man is likely open to d wife and shares all he has with her,may be when d clock turned in negative direction and d man beccome jobless while d woman has a job and started acting funny like most women do.Definetly d man will be annoyed and frustration will set in.

Is he the most frustrated person in the world? To beat his pregnant wife is gross misconduct. If you support that, you need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
That man is a digrace to men

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Richiy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kulas:

Pls I did not say that I am in support of what the man did,but d point is that FRUSTRATION can lead him to act such when in real sense,he don't know what he is doing.Also we don't know how two of them were living.Some women after their hubby is hundred percent open to them financially and it happen dat a slight challenges like joblessness take over d man and d same wife he is so open to started acting funny....,such can breed frustration and anger which d man may not even know when he mistakenly poured it on d wife.Encourage and always make ur hubby happy anything u see him in such condition.
You are even more pathetic than you were before. And you are giving that advice now to the woman or what? Are you saying people should no longer take responsibility for their actions, instead we blame our emotions that are subject to our control? I hope the case never happens to your family.

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by DzTzl(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
naija8080:
does that give him the right to beat a woman? Pregnant one at that

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Niceiroko: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some ladies r greedy oo, they shld nt borrow our sperm to get child oo, if der ready to marry dey shld behave oo
richardjemedafe1:
Na wa ohhhh..... Some men are disgrace to manhood...

*HIT LIKE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME*

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by sonnie10: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbey621:

I thought I was the only one that saw it, quack lawyers!

It is the prosecutors not lawyers, except the police now uses only lawyers for that purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.