Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) (62610 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by Pheals(f): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

how many of d qualified personnels in Nigeria have jobs?
it's because d unqualified are much
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by Pheals(f): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Happy Birthday in arrears... wullnp+mhr smiley
thanks God bless u
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by greenhope(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2016
I wish this kind of brain can be used for something innovative
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pheals:
it's because d unqualified are much

lolzzzzz. Are u listening to urself? The qualified don't have jobs because of d unqualified?? How does dat rhyme?
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pheals:
:-Xit we later affect the economy .... And u WILL be blaming the government!! This WILL result to unqualified personel
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by DharmyYinks: 1:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Pheals:
thanks God bless u
Amen n u too. Hope u enjoyed it?? Too even numbers now.. 2 & 2 gringrin
Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
They will still be finally caught.

All day for the thief.....one for the owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) by deborahtokunboh: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? / NSE Rewards 2020 Best JAMB Engineering Candidates With N16m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.