Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) (35078 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / "Semo Turns To Rubber After A Woman Mixed It With Hot Water In Benue" (Photos) / Harvest Crashes Prices Of Foodstuffs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
To all ma Benue peeps in the house, is this how you guys are enjoying yorself?

This bucket of oranges cost N150

Mound of 10 yams cost N2000 naira in Kadarko, Benue state, middle belt Nigeria.

This is so saddening. I feel like we are being robbed blind in the so-called urban centres.

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/see-cost-foodstuffs-in-benue-photos.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by ShakurM(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls how I fit get to Benue from Surulere angry

303 Likes 39 Shares

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by mimicious(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Ha shocked na wa o!
Those 10tubers of yam will cost nothing less than 5k in Lasgidi

17 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by moneybag100: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
smileyYea but sellers in Benue won't spend high transportation fee from Benue to lagos or high storage rent or huge tax.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Loads of food for cheap
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
You never see anything sef
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Well if you can take the pain to go that far to buy ...why not? The people ripping you off help reduce that stress of getting it from there. grin

14 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Oyase(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Chop and Die
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Oh okay. It's d food basket of the NATI...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Feranchek(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
This is good news for me o0o o0oo!!!!! For those dudes planning to marry from my place (Mbano), make una GLADLY collect the list and go to Benue to get them. grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley
Ignore the "or pay the token sum of 140k (always written at the bottom).
And this list dey reash like 3 o0oo!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by enoqueen: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
It's not cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Isn't the state referred to as the 'food basket of the nation'?

Hence, should this be a surprise?

22 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by looseweight: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
The last time I checked, Benue State still remain the food basket of the nature...

Need more on weight loss tips and how to burn belly fat, check my signature or profile

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by aminho(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
AREWA
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Op so you dont know why benue state is called THE FULL BASKET OF THE NATION?

10 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Food basket of the Nation

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by uyogabie(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
The reason they are called foodbasket of the nation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by shilexholly(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Op...why dnt u go and buy from benue and liv Urban centers alone....

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by investigator007: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Not too cheap. Besides have you factored in the cost of transporting them to the urban areas?

Besides seller in the urban area needs to make profit right??

He`ll also need to pay his bills in the urban area just like you. Abi na only you sabi how to live for urban area?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
OP cool Biz for you, kindly export to Lag,PH,Abj etc and make ur cool money.....thank me later

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Miracle4Sure: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Food basket of the nation
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
When I went to buy food and the class was hot but the refrigerator was meant to Fry fish. She was boosting about a child left me in cooking but am not aware the exam was in the morning before our pastor was sleeping inside the church dinning hall but am not their to go in but every lady was at my back singing inside the book haram campus gate upon the state of eating about an hour ago. who is know for more milk than cigarette on a hot morning but Kaye west latter married Popular Genevieve Nnaji that caused we to eat apple without drinking water.
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Pascal181: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
We are proudly the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION and we just have 2 live up to expectation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Kk4(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Food stuffs are pretty cheap in Benue but I don't think they can cater for the agricultural needs of the country. Nice one Benue peeps

3 Likes

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by alexohams2000(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Tip of the iceberg.
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Sammy12302(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
E suppose cheap pass like dix self or why dem d call dem food basket of d nation
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by tataiwo09(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
benue is d food basket of Nigeria ..if u don't know...u got it students?...lol
Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by marshborn(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Currently serving in gboko, benue state, all I can say is wow! Bike to every destination is 50 naira.... And their chics here dey give wella wink

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
What of other foods? This is too limited! Misleading heading

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) by Tlake(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
its cheaper because its sold directly by the farmer,if u add transportation to Lagos,police settlement on roads, offloading to market, shop rent or space rent by the sellers in Lagos and they Also want to gain ...no choice u can travel n by urself

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Garri And Semovita / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.