Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos (36174 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by otiigba1(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Rubbish! People are already inventing mind boggling medical equipment, to save lives this guys is here wasting time on paper toy car even if its a functioning vehicle its still pollution of the enviroments which is a health hazard.

He will make a good carpenter for sure angry
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by lordsharks(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
the cars are dope
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by redcliff: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
okomogo:
And some people will say abokis are only good as shoe maker,nail cutters and the likes.. .this guy is Making arewa and Nigeria proud.

U guys are honestly sick.. somebody designs a toy car and the camera make it look real and folks are on here blabbing.... wow. Ignorance is really bliss!
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by jaybee(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

INNOSON DON TURN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

WHAT A DAFT COMMENT!

WE ARE SPEAKING OF BUSINESS, NOT LOW LEVEL ETHNICITY.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by experimentist: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for PMB! smiley
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
okomogo:
And some people will say abokis are only good as shoe maker,nail cutters and the likes.. .this guy is Making arewa and Nigeria proud.
the northerners make explosives and IEDs too......they are great!
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by experimentist: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
otiigba1:
Rubbish! People are already inventing mind boggling medical equipment, to save lives this guys is here wasting time on paper toy car even if its a functioning vehicle its still pollution of the enviroments which is a health hazard.

He will make a good carpenter for sure angry
you dey vex say no be frim your tribe. I feel your pain small grin
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Alunique: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
dainformant:
And who says Nigerians are not creative..... This new year seems to be a good one as more rare talents continue to emerge. This is the kind of brain that needs to be exploited and developed by the government. A young man identified as Bashar Aliyu from Sokoto -has designed these dynamic and awesome models of automobiles. According to reports, he plans to develop his talents by studying Automotive Design.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/another-talent-sokoto-teenager-designs.html

this is good
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by royalpriest12(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Innoson come give this guy contract oooo b4 kiA go steal him under ur nose

1 Like

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by otiigba1(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2016
experimentist:
you dey vex say no be frim your tribe. I feel your pain small grin
grin grin which tribe are you on about? Vex? Come and i will show you power full inventions, soon cars or vehicles will run out of use, because of high emission.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by callJesu: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Good. Our future engineers are on the way.... China don't be too proud because you will soon be overtaken
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by jaybee(f): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2016
redcliff:

U guys are honestly sick.. somebody designs a toy car and the camera make it look real and folks are on here blabbing.... wow. Ignorance is really bliss!

Sorry sir, you have just exposed your ignorance of the automotive industry. what the guy make are not toys, but models. that is how cars are designed. every real car is normally built from models. If the guy is able to develop his skills and breaks into the automotive design industry he could build a rewarding career in it.

Modified;

1 Like

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by redcliff: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee:

Sorry sir, you have just exposed your ignorance of the automotive industry. what the guy make are not toys, but models. that is how cars are designed. every real car is normally built from models. If the guy is able to develop his skills and breaks into the automotive design industry he could build a rewarding career in it.

Lol
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by emmyblow: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
this is What Nigeria should have been producing. if ajaokuta steal is function, Our leaders are cheaters who never want us to move forward. but we will not stop
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Emmahunk(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Innoson Motors Nnewi should reach out to this RAW TALENT ASAP
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by mtcheeew: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
redcliff:

Lol
after displaying your stupidity.. u dey lol..mumu pikin
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by happney65: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
I'm still working on the aeroplane I'm designing in my backyard. Can I get any tester when it's ready? The first flight will be from Lagos to Abuja. happney65 will be the pilot and the Co pilot will be osquare88.

Any volunteers?

Me keee..i no wan die yet ohhhh..except if i go drive woman.. grin grin
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Grooooaannnn....here we go again undecided
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee:

Modified;

Noticed how they started from CAD and not just copied a Dodge Charger?
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Okeycima: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Make innoson sign this dude for car design,if he is not up to the standard u give pre-contract and give him free tution to enhance him
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Angrymode: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2016
A genius at craftsmanship. Wow!!!!!!!!
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by chakula: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2016
I admire this dude may his brother Jelani who lives in US working under a car design company will consider him and find a way to fix him there.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by 9jii(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
He can start designing toy cars ffor kids.This is really good
best comment
Best advice
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by yhemsy62(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
The blue car is baed mehn
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks dear
9jii:

best comment
Best advice
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by bapullow: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one dude 9ja get talent
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by bapullow: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
redcliff:

See this mumu
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by dragunov: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Don't underestimate the North o!!! we are very brilliant people, we can also make explosives. Kai I rep Arewa.
on a Boko Haram level abi.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Litmus: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Don't mean to boast and apologies in advance, but he could try harder. At 12 years old, i used to craft model lorries out of bamboo (beautiful they were) mine had turning axle driveshaft underneath, spinning wheels that could also be turned by derivative of the steering inside the lorry . Also we (my brothers and i ) used to make airplanes that flew using the tiny motors scavenged from battery operated toy cars. Later we made helicopters that flew out of old electric blenders motors. We found that the entire helicopter would spin around and around, it was horrible and dangerous. Later, however, we discovered that those small propellers attached to the tail of real helicopters were not there for decoration. When we grew a little older, 16-18, we planned to make life-sized helicopters using Volkswagen beetle engine. We scavenged pipes, got our hands on welding equipment but my father intervened with talk such as, 'you stupid layabouts, are your mates not lawyers and doctors' etc. That was the end of, probably Nigeria's first indigenous, actually flying helicopter.

Well done, though, to the guy.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Kyase(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
I'm still working on the aeroplane I'm designing in my backyard. Can I get any tester when it's ready? The first flight will be from Lagos to Abuja. happney65 will be the pilot and the Co pilot will be osquare88.

Any volunteers?
Lol, I will try it but will you also try mine?
I'm designing soil mover. cool
You are confuse I guess, this craft moves inside the soil, yes you heard me right.
I build it in a way it by-pass solid to make swift movement.
I'm tired of traffic.
I dey go down low
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by toprealman: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Calm down now. Lets not get carried away with this lol.
Things are happening son, so happy for him.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by CioAngels(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
These guys are very good. Abeg who will tell our government/ leaders that we have great children everywhere in nigeria to her proud. Our government should call these young brains for a meeting, improve them and let inventions kick starts ríght away. We buy lots of products from asian countries and we like what they produce. The producers are asian children who started just like our children hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives / Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? / A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.