Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal (1475 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by phoneport(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
A giant ‘fist-shaped’ cloud punching through the sky was spotted over Portugal;

– It was compared to a fist from heaven, a comet and God’s hand holding a fireball.

Weather blogger Rogerio Pacheco, 32, was at home, when he saw the fist-like cloud formation punching through the sky over the Portuguese island of Madeira. Mr Pachero said: “As soon as I saw the sky, I was immediately intrigued and I just had to grab my camera to take photo. I was not the only one who seemed to notice it and I could see other people also looking up at the sky. For me, the cloud looks like an outstretched hand with a fireball.”
The photos of the incredible moment have since been widely shared by social media users, who compared Mr Pacheco’s snaps to a gigantic hand of God, a burning fist of fury or a comet. Could this be the real Hand of God or it’s just Mother Nature playing tricks on us? The Almighty has already revealed himself in a variety of forms and places, including pancakes, apples, waves, Northern lights and even toilets.

However, scientists are sceptical of such a phenomenon, which is known as pareidolia — when people interpret random images, cloud formations or patterns of light and shadows as images of animals, faces of religious figures, or other objects.

Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by mizhefeh(f): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dnt believe undecided,look like a makeup story
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by vault(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
ah.... undecided
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
real ?

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by Amberon11: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yeah, thats my God!! whether you like it or not He is coming back for his people.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by sonmvayina(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Who has heard about the third secret of Fatimah?....
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by Tyviv(f): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Source please?
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by Slimmath(m): 3:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Is this for real or petty-graghical wrk?
Re: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky Above Portugal by phoneport(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Slimmath:
Is this for real or petty-graghical wrk?
This is not photoshoped please.

(1) (Reply)

Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious / To Muslims, I Rejoice With You As You Bring This Fasting Cycle To Completion. / Jesus Could Not Die For Anyone’s Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.