Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Scars - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scars (502 Views)

Scars Don’t Make Us Beautiful, They Mar Us. / Scars To Your Beautiful (writeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scars by Holyfire1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
SCARS - Signs of Committed Addiction to
Real Success.
Keep Hope Alive... © 2016
ABAIRE OLAWALE
Re: Scars by joanee20(f): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Where is it na?
Re: Scars by Holyfire1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
joanee20:
Where is it na?

THIS IS IT

LET HOPE RISE
(Part 1)
I was walking through the dusty path of my street one Sunday afternoon when I noticed this tall and fruitful palm tree. The whole body of the tree was marked with scars, indicating the positions of its leaves which had fallen or chopped off.

SCARS- Signs of Committed Addiction to Real Success
The above illustration is a perfect picture of what some of us are passing through right now. Scars all over our body. Scars of life challenges, Scars of unpleasant circumstances, self sacrifices without positive results, stress, just to mention a few. Some might have even said; "But why me? Do I really have to go through all these?".
The truth is, life challenges are actually a requisite to greatness. They are important curriculum in the school of Greatness, where you and I had enrol as students. Life challenges, trial times, hard times, are required to bring the best out of us and kill the mediocrity in us.

Les Brown, a renowned Motivational speaker once said; DO WHAT IS HARD AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE SIMPLE. DO WHAT IS SIMPLE AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE HARD ". There is always a price to for extraordinary accomplishment. There is always a process to greatness. There is always a training before every promotion, and the intense the training the greater the end result.

Keep Hope Alive...
© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Valentine Love Letter For You From Diet234 / Nightmare In Daylight / Maximize Your Talents: These Tips Will Help You Stand Out In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.