Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help (9624 Views)

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Walexz02(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am really thinking of choosing Anambra as one of my prefared state for service but I am finding it difficult to garner information on prospects and opportunities in Anambra state.
Although I am wooed by the agricultural transformation currently going on in the state as I am a graduate of agricultural engineering.
Please I will like to hear from corps members currently serving or those who have served in Anambra state.
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by elmisti(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
So for ur mind you dey reason prospect, what happened to just serving ur fadaland wholeheartedly, its not supposed to be so ooo....there is no state in dis country without prospect...choose ones that the culture and people in it suit u better...even in Lagos, niggas ar making money through agric...

Back to ur real question, anambra is a good state, but for ur rat mind, even if u get anambra, do u think u will be lucky enuf to get anytn close to what u want....put in mind that d state av plenty public skul and most of dem rely on corp members for teaching...there is a 95% chance that u will posted to a skul if u servn in anambra...so think twice or make u face NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by pillarmaria(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am planning on serving in Anambra just because am pursing a job, if not, I do not like Anambra for anything.
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Walexz02(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
@elmisti why u can carry another person matter for head like mathies so undecided
If I don't want to serve my father land I would not have opted in for NYSC at all, the culture and pple of Anambra I don't know and that why I opened this thread...
And for your cockrach mind what do you think I want undecided
Simple contribution una fit make sio!

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by elmisti(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na NDA u finish....person no fit joke small....buh anyways Goodluck soldier man
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by ProjectKay(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anambra is OK, just don't expect to much , I have noticed that people usually expect too much form NYSC.
my candid advise , get contacts in camp during OP . and work your way to where you wanna be.
cavaet: Anambra pays only N5,800. so if you want extra cash ,innovate on how to earn that by yourself.
don't thank me
CheersAnambra is OK, just don't expect to much , I have noticed that people usually expect too much form NYSC.
my candid advise , get contacts in camp during OP . and work your way to where you wanna be.
cavaet: Anambra pays only N5,800. so if you want extra cash ,innovate on how to earn that by yourself.
don't thank me
Cheers
Anambra is OK, just don't expect to much , I have noticed that people usually expect too much form NYSC.
don't thank me
Cheers
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Walexz02(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cheers bro
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Xkaylink: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Am currently serving in anambra, there's nothing here oo my brother but if you're lucky enough you could be posted to a nice place but the chance is 25%.or less. The state pays 5800 monthly, some schools (private) pays 10,000 naira monthly and 28000 naira for lesson per term, while some pay 18000 naira for lesson per term, others pays 450 per 30 minute for each lesson, while some Don't pay (no lesson). The choice is yours, if you're posted to onitsha I can help you with your PPA or give you the name of schools with better package. Whish you the best. Coper Kayode
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Walexz02(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Xkaylink:
Am currently serving in anambra, there's nothing here oo my brother but if you're lucky enough you could be posted to a nice place but the chance is 25%.or less. The state pays 5800 monthly, some schools (private) pays 10,000 naira monthly and 28000 naira for lesson per term, while some pay 18000 naira for lesson per term, others pays 450 per 30 minute for each lesson, while some Don't pay (no lesson). The choice is yours, if you're posted to onitsha I can help you with your PPA or give you the name of schools with better package. Whish you the best. Coper Kayode
Thank you copter k
With all this agric. Revolution going on in the state according to the media? Are there no industries in the state where engineering graduates can be posted to?
Someone here reiterated that chances of teaching in secondary school is like 80%.. I want something better. At least to practice what I have learn and gain some experience
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by pillarmaria(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Xkaylink:
Weldone bro... I am frank from IMO state, I got Anambra state, please can I get your number for more info?
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by donsmall94(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Xkaylink:

AnamKopa Kay na which LGA u dey?
Re: Corpers Serving In Anambra Should Pls Come In And Help by Xkaylink: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Onitsha North

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? / Coming To Serve In Uyo?? Contact Us / FG To Recruit NYSC Members As Anti-malaria Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.