Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Save Jpg Vector Graphics? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Save Jpg Vector Graphics? (1037 Views)

I Want To Learn Vector Graphics / How Do U Guys Do All This Cool Vector Cartoon Tutorials / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Jpg Vector Graphics? by chrislong(m): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone,
When I first started the logo thing I posted quite a few and a informed mind told me to go learn about vector graphics and some other stuffs.
I did my research and learnt what it meant and am also learning everyday on illustrator, (any professional who would like to drop tips for me to learn will be appreciated).

Now let's get to the point, after am done with my art and it's in vector format, I notice after saving it in jpg format, it becomes rasterized. Please is there anyone who knows how to save these images in jpg form and keep its vector form?

I can't deliver to clients in ai format.

Nagode
Re: How To Save Jpg Vector Graphics? by spinna: 3:22am On Jan 28, 2016
save as a png, this will preserve the vectors
Re: How To Save Jpg Vector Graphics? by chrislong(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2016
spinna:
save as a png, this will preserve the vectors

Thanks for the tip.
However I tried saving it like you said and after viewing it in Windows photo viewer, I zoomed it and it didn't retain the perfect edges although there was an improvement in the quality .

(1) (Reply)

Animation Video In Full Effect / My Interest In Photography / I Need Iclone Character Creator 1.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.