Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (15502 Views)

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae / Bob Marley And Fela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by Bamsyle(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
hectorswag:

pally, enough of the heart burns, probably we got off on the wrong foot!

just bury the hatchet cool cool

Alright . . . "hatchet buried".

craziest:

Goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it not his nose?hissssssssssssssssssssssssss

You need to go back to the zoo . . . you ought not to have been released so early . . .

So, you don't even undersatnd what I posted there?? Ok, I'll take the pains to explain - answering the question posed by this thread is similar to trying to find out which of these two organs is better - ya over-sized nose or ya smelly mouth??  tongue
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by bjmighty(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2009
i give it to bob marley!

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by cashrules(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2009
mj has got the perfect ceremony of death,,,,one bob is dead long ago and his music lives why not wait for micheal to be buried before saying such shit about him, shey you they there when he molest the kids, abi na your junior brother hin molest, america govt are like that to any rich blacks, so to mohammed alli, tyson.and now they killed mj, they all changed to muslim cant you think, mj is now dead and got a new name on his memorail service as, the world greatest entertainer that has and will ever lived, let him be, cause he worths it, hes done for the world than saying shit about him, i love mj
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by puskin: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hmmm!!
Many votes goin d way of BM.
Besides, wat MJ did 2his skin colour, i heard it was as a result of a skin disease he had cal'd "vitiligo"

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by hectorswag(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
puskin:

Hmmm!!
Many votes goin d way of BM.
Besides, wat MJ did 2his skin colour, i heard it was as a result of a skin disease he had cal'd "vitiligo"
hmm, na you know
the next thing now, una go dey call am albino.
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by Sianoz: 8:51pm On May 13, 2012
I'll give it to Marley! Both are kings but i tell you the height marley attained in reggae, michael didn't attained in pop.infact the message in marley's music made him the greatest though young people would think is michael but by the time they are grown up they'll realise is marley it happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by OmoUSH(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
As for me, both are neither kings. BOB's music is educational and his music is still living after 25 years. Michael Jackson was BAD in Thriller only. His life's music include, Earth Song, Heal The World and Black or White. That's all about him, plus he's nt that famous as hyped. In my village, we never knw anybody called Michael Jackson, even in many towns. He is a legend, yet, without classy music. Behold! Just 4 years after he's gone, i doubt if anybody still plays his songs except on radio stations at times. Many younger acts like Usher, Beyounce and Rkelly are better than him. He was just overrated. That is all!

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by onuwaje(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
I hatemichael jacksonI hatemichael jacksonI hatemichael jackson
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bob Marley is the best anyone with half a brain knows that

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by IGBOSON1: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2013
OmoUSH: As for me, both are neither kings. BOB's music is educational and his music is still living after 25 years. Michael Jackson was BAD in Thriller only. His life's music include, Earth Song, Heal The World and Black or White. That's all about him, plus he's nt that famous as hyped. In my village, we never knw anybody called Michael Jackson, even in many towns. He is a legend, yet, without classy music. Behold! Just 4 years after he's gone, i doubt if anybody still plays his songs except on radio stations at times. Many younger acts like Usher, Beyounce and Rkelly are better than him. He was just overrated. That is all!

^^^That's your opinion! You have to realise that while Bob could be said to be a better singer, Michael was more of a performer/entertainer! At the height of his fame, he was on the same level 'celebrity wise' as the Pope and the Queen of England! So it's a draw as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by hotplate: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'll tell you this BOB Marley for me was the GREATEST with due RESPECT to the King of POP MJ.
BM was not just a singer, he was a revolutionarist, BM is like a religion. take note of this BM was more famous in AFRICA and the rest of the world while MJ was more famous in USA and the rest of the world. On the other hand MJ was a better entertainer than BM. marley song's had more influence on people than that of MJ. like I will always say MJ is PRESENT and BM is FUTURE; the future never has an end.
Re: Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better by Skillsnigeria: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
puskin:
Each of these artistes is (oops) sorry, was KING of music in their own genre.
Bob Marley, the undisputed King of Reggae, worshipped by Jamaicans nd all Reggae fans/Rastafarians/Raggamuffins nd others alike.
Michael Jackson aka Wacko Jacko aka MJ, the undisputed King of Pop, worshipped by Americans, Pop fans nd MJ fanatics. Anytime MJ performs on stage, people fall unconscious. Such is the love for MJ.
Some school of thought suggest that MJ is/was better, while others suggest otherwise.
Now the BIG question.
Whom amongst them is greater or who is/was the all-time GREATEST artiste.
Your candid opinion is sought for.
Abeg,help me check my nairaland account.i can quote someone,but another person can't quote me.help me resolve it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos / The Song: The Song - Olorun Mimo/2ce Olorun Mimo Olorun Baba, Olorun Baba Olorun / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.