Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father (4396 Views)

Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by showbobo(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2009
In an astonishing interview Debbie - mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 - said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/381773/Mother-of-Michael-Jackons-children-Debbie-Rowe-confesses-he-was-not-their-father.html

Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2009
woah , you are quick(copy and paste)!!!!
anyway , of course they are not his, only a blind fool wouldnt see through that charade!
only the last one might be his because he was the only one dont through an unknown surrogate mother who might have been inseminated with MJ semen (he looks a wee bit remotely like him)

ps: dont associate the picture i compiled/what i wrote along the picture with the news of the world newspaper article.
what is written on this photo is merely my thoughts about the matter (and all the rights and royalty fees for my photo compilation should be paid to me directly via western union, LOL)
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by showbobo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

woah , you are quick(copy and paste)!!!!
anyway , of course they are not his, only a blind fool wouldnt see through that charade!
only the last one might be his because he was the only one dont through an unknown surrogate mother who might have been inseminated with MJ semen (he looks a wee bit remotely like him)

ps: dont associate the picture i compiled/what i wrote along the picture with the news of the world newspaper article.
what is written on this photo is merely my thoughts about the matter (and all the rights and royalty fees for my photo compilation should be paid to me directly via western union, LOL)
LOL, You're not serious grin grin. . . But seriously,how on earth would a genetically black man give birth to white kids
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
showbobo:

LOL, You're not serious grin grin. . . But seriously,how on earth would a genetically black man give birth to white kids

its possible for a black man to have a completely white kid (from a white woman) but:
1) there has to be a white person(or some heavy racial mix) in his family background and
2) it definitely wont happen naturally three times in a row.

of course i was joking but yes, I did that photo montage and its definitely not from newsoftheworld.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by showbobo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

its possible for a black man to have a completely white kid (from a white woman) but:
1) there has to be a white person(or some heavy racial mix) in his family background and
2) it definitely wont happen naturally three times in a row.

of course i was joking but yes, I did that photo montage and its definitely not from newsoftheworld.
Thats my point exactly. . . . . Seems impossible
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by sugabelle: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2009
Thanks debbie for sharing with us, but why now? You should have told it all long ago. blabbermouth. tongue
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Uche2nna(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
sugabelle:

Thanks debbie for sharing with us, but why now? You should have told it all long ago. blabbermouth. tongue

lol

It was obvious, tho. Michael was fooling nobody but himself.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2009
sugabelle:

blabbermouth. tongue
/\
i
i
Exactly!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
sugabelle:

its pretty obvious why. she want to let the whole world know that these children are her custody and only hers and therefore get her hands on MJ's millions. whoever get the custody of the children will get huge financial payments from MJ's estate (have you forgot the Anna Nicole Smith saga and the 2/3 men that were fighting to be recognize as the father of her little girl?!).
it was well publicized that Debbie Rowe was asking MJ for more money and more children access but he refused stating the "contract" they had signed after their birth and the millions she received(supposedly750000$ per year). she must now feel like she just hit the jackpot!!!!!!
she will, for sure,get the custody of her own 2 children.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by maedan(f): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
I don't get it. How will she get any money if the kids aren't MJ's I thought only the deceased's real kids had a right to his money when he dies? Confused.com---
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by larayat(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
omg.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by No2Atheism(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2009
larayat:

omg.

very good question, however since the american society is so bleeped up do not be surpised if she is still granted alimony from jackson's estate despite that he's actually not their biological father and despite that she has already being paid off by jackson earlier.

I also used to think those might not be his children, but i am starting to doubth that for one simple reason:

- Quincy Jones has almost the same skin colour compared to the original Micheal Jackson before vitiligo, and quincy jones daughter (Rashida Jones actually looks white/caucasian)

- Jackson's mother and father are mullatos in that they are not pure white or black, hence jackson himself is a mixture hence it is possible for jackson to have children in which the white genes become dominant when he combines with a white person to have those children.

- Hence its a 50% chance that those children might actually be jackson's children.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by maedan(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2009
Is that so? Wow. but considering how everyone in his family look alike, I mean, since they have such strong genes(look at 3T; those boys have Jackson blood for sure) how come not even one of MJ's kids has even one of the trade mark Jackson features? I don't know what to believe anymore undecided
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by No2Atheism(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2009
maedan:

Is that so? Wow. but considering how everyone in his family look alike, I mean, since they have such strong genes(look at 3T; those boys have Jackson blood for sure) how come not even one of MJ's kids has even one of the trade mark Jackson features? I don't know what to believe anymore undecided

Yes i get your point about 3T.
I was also one of the people who believe those might not be his children.
But the more i consider issues of genetics and how white genes can remain hidden in a mixed race family until the right conditions, it raised eyebrows. Take for example the family in britain that gave birth to white and black twins twice (i.e. two times) talk of serious slim chances. But the truth is that shit happens. Look at the eyes of the kids in the pictures. They have some scary resemblance to Micheal.

Also Debbie is not to be trusted considering she was able to collected money to sign away her children and then come back latter to challenge jackson again and then again start looking for trouble again now that jackson has died and left fortunes for his children.
Also if those were not jackson's children then she is guilty of selling her children to jackson in the first place and also guilty of fraud for looking for family support from jackson since those were never his children in the first place.

Truth is that only a dna testing can truly say who the father of those children are cus i do not trust Debbie herself.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
before who no know?. . . . I dont know who Michael thought he was deceiving by giving birth to white kids. . .
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2009
WORD!!!!

Funny how his (MJ’s) body hasn’t even been laid to rest yet and all these hidden truths are coming to light . . .

personally I believe there’s still so much that will be revealed . . .it truly is sad!!

RIP Michael!!, . wink smiley
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by bawomolo(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2009
Are those kids in the will? This one na serious matter o shocked
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 29, 2009
maedan:

I don't get it. How will she get any money if the kids aren't MJ's I thought only the deceased's real kids had a right to his money when he dies? Confused.com---

its very simple. if MJ put these children in his will then, biologically his or not, they are entitled to the money. there is surely a trust fund that will be made out to the children and therefore whoever is their guardian will have the responsibility of using the money accordingly.
although MJ had financial difficulties, he wasnt a poor man so we are talking 100s of millions possibly more.
whoever turn Neverland into a Museum will make a KILLING!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by maedan(f): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2009
ok. But only the kids should get the money, not their grabbing, desperado mother.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by No2Atheism(m): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

WORD!!!!

Funny how his (MJ’s) body hasn’t even been laid to rest yet and all these hidden truths are coming to light . . .

personally I believe there’s still so much that will be revealed . . .it truly is sad!!

RIP Michael!!, . wink smiley

@toyosi

How u dey, longtime.

----------------

@topic

- DNA Testing should be done for the children to ascertain that Debbie is actually even their mother and micheal is even their father. Cus u might be suprised that Debbie might even just be a surrogate mother for all we know.
- Micheal's will should be followed.
- Micheal's estate should be properly managed to ensure that his family does not ruin his children.
- Micheal's children should be completely protected from the limelight so that they can grow normally.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by savanaha: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2009
sugabelle:

She did. If you looke up a topic on Nairaland about Michael Jackson's kids you will see that Debbie made these claims long ago.

MRbrownJAY:

its pretty obvious why. she want to let the whole world know that these children are her custody and only hers and therefore get her hands on MJ's millions. whoever get the custody of the children will get huge financial payments from MJ's estate (have you forgot the Anna Nicole Smith saga and the 2/3 men that were fighting to be recognize as the father of her little girl?!).
it was well publicized that Debbie Rowe was asking MJ for more money and more children access but he refused stating the "contract" they had signed after their birth and the millions she received(supposedly750000$ per year). she must now feel like she just hit the jackpot!!!!!!
she will, for sure,get the custody of her own 2 children.

She signed away her rights long ago. Since he also most likely used bought sperm the children are not going anywhere.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by biola44: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2009
greed! sad
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Tudor6(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2009
No one is even talking about the children!
I mean,how would you feel if your supposed mother signed you over to your 'alleged' father for money, threatens your 'father' for more money and after your 'father' dies wants custody in order to get his wealth while revealing your 'dad' isn't your real father that you were anonymously 'donated'. . . .
Geez! No wonder white people are so fuc.ked up mentally!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by No2Atheism(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

I mean,how would you feel if your supposed mother signed you over to your 'alleged' father for money, threatens your 'father' for more money and after your 'father' dies wants custody in order to get his wealth while revealing your 'dad' isn't your real father that you were anonymously 'donated'. . . .

Tell me something new, yet they keep using their mass media like cnn and co to insinuate that they are the best race on the earth.

- How can a woman decide to sell her own children to Micheal Jackson.
- Openly say he's the father, then later claim he's not.
- Get money for giving the children away and then later want more money.
- Now want the children back from their so called father and claim he's not the father.

Jackson family needs to sue her for the initial money she collected and make sure she does not get even a penny in future considering the children were not jackson's, she should go and meet the baby daddies for the real alimony she wants.

- It really pains me that Jackson's wealth, legacy, records and future family name would be inherited by a bunch of white looking kids that might not even be related to him in a way or manner. How sad for it to end this way for him.

I just pity black guys like Kobe Bryant and co who have put themselves in the same situation of being married to a white woman.

Now MJ would never have any descendants bearing his blood, instead he would have a couple of impostors bearing his name and spending his hard earned money.

Its sad wen i see successful black men destroy their own family history by mixing up with caucasians and ultimately cutting themselves off from the general black community. For example, its difficult to hardly remember the Moors now cus some of them decided to mix with the Europeans and ended losing their family identity as a result, cus there is nothing more confusing than for a white descendant to realise that he is actually descended from a black grand-parent.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by savanaha: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

It was agreed upon before she was artificially inseminated. Serrogate motherhood is almost as common as sperm donation. Many couples who can't give birth pay serrogate mothers. Usually it is helpful in Michael Jackson's case it is creepy. Seeing as he an anorexic got "married" to a fat woman.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
savanaha:

She signed away her rights long ago. Since he also most likely used bought sperm the children are not going anywhere.

she did sign away her rights but it was later overturned by a judge in this case. so legally she should get the custody of the kids unless there is another twist in that crazy story.

Tudór:

MJ was as bleeped up as any person in this saga.
what loving father would have his children taken away from their mother in such a manner? no man should force a mother to sign away the right of her children unless she is no fit to be a guardian. MJ did it because he wanted to have them all the time and cater for their privacy as we do know that the paparazzos would be all over them. it wasnt in his best interest to have debbie rowe taking them to the mall whenever she felt like it but he should have had a better compromise than: here some money and get the fuckc out. she is stupid at the first place to have taken the deal. but hey.
was he right, was she wrong? to each their own
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
Its been confirmed the whole interview thing is fake. tongue tongue she neva said nothin bout Wacko Jacko not being d dad of them kids.
i
i
\/
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/06/exclusive-debbie-rowe-interview-fake
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Tudor6(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
^^^ Yeah, she better not had given that interview for the sake of them poor kids. . .
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by seeklove: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2009
posters are seeing the issue with Nigerian mentality.
There is no court or judge in America that will question whether those kids are Michael's. No court will even order a paternity test. Those kids are Michael's! simple and short. Of course they are his kids, and custody of the kids is going to be given to Micheals mother-Katherine.

There is no way on earth that any American court or judge is going to give those kids to Debbie Rowe.

She is not even fighting for that because she knows that the kids will never be given to her. The issue of her saying that those kids are not biologically Michael's is a lie. She did not say that. She had issued an official statement saying that she has no interest in getting custody of the kids.

Please people, separate false rumors from facts.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 3:37am On Jun 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@toyosi

How u dey, longtime.

How are u feeling jare ma personal pesin, . . . .?? wink smiley

POST!!

The nerve of some peeps sha. . . . .i guess all na for the sake of money naa!!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2009
Toyosi,

How are you oh. Hope you are good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks / Rita Dominic's New Photos Will Make You See Paradise / Korede Bello, Kaffy's Children, Eliana & Sean In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.