Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. (3925 Views)

Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? / Nairalander Please Help Wish My Wife Happy Birthday / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by yanabasee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:

There is nothing fishy if you can really understand what I am saying.
I am not complaining I need money to get an apartment of my own. I rented an apartment in games village in Abuja and my parents weren't happy with me being far from them. I had to come back close to them for a while but they feel bad anytime I mentioned I want to go back to Abuja.

Yes I have my LLB in Law but am really not keen in practising so that's why am now ready to go do that hectic reading in Law school now.

My reason for coming on this forum is because I have seen people comment on how they got jobs here and being a large forum I am confident that I can meet someone who will assist me in the right way.

Nothing is fishy about me or what I am doing here, I am making applications also but like the saying goes, spread your wings and don't put all eggs in one basket.

Oga.... You have everything it takes to explore your dreams.... Most news u read here about ppl giving help to others doesn't mean the bring it in a plater... The give the information and the masses gulp on it.. And the luckiest ones come back to testify.

And again... I will say you don't have a dream... You can't be a man of your own. Infact, your age is overlooked by ur parents... Whether they earn 1million naira as a pension.. Most of them will give you the freedom to explore ur own world... This more like you're a prisoner to ur parents...

You have workers on ur payroll and you want another job... If the kindaf assistance you give to ur parents is a business.. I'm sure you'd be able to make connections that could give u upper links...

What am I even saying... Oga, you don't need any help abeg... Me I be real kpako oh...if u go bring money come...I fit help u give u touring jobs... You gree?

2 Likes

Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by OhimaiTours: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:

Oga.... You have everything it takes to explore your dreams.... Most news u read here about ppl giving help to others doesn't mean the bring it in a plater... The give the information and the masses gulp on it.. And the luckiest ones come back to testify.

And again... I will say you don't have a dream... You can't be a man of your own. Infact, your age is overlooked by ur parents... Whether they earn 1million naira as a pension.. Most of them will give you the freedom to explore ur own world... This more like you're a prisoner to ur parents...

You have workers on ur payroll and you want another job... If the kindaf assistance you give to ur parents is a business.. I'm sure you'd be able to make connections that could give u upper links...

What am I even saying... Oga, you don't need any help abeg... Me I be real kpako oh...if u go bring money come...I fit help u give u touring jobs... You gree?

Thanks for your comment. I don't know if there is difference between having a dream and having passion but I know for sure I have passion for travel and tourism, maybe that's different from dreaming of it like you stated in terms of me not having a dream.

Now just to clarify something which I think is being misunderstood here. I never mentioned am looking for a job that will pay me handsomely in terms of cash. I clearly stated that I need a job were I can gain much more experience in the field of travel and tourism. I mentioned that I will like to possibly work with someone already in the industry in other to get more exposure into the sector.
Yes everyone needs a job with a good pay but it's not always about the money sometimes. Passion for what you do can take you to greater heights from were you started from. I might have workers on my payroll but if you know about Benin City, trust me you will be shocked how much salary could be because there is really no good jobs here except maybe very few.
Most people who have money in Benin just actually work here but their families can be here doing good.

I really need the experience which I believe will lead to more opportunities even in regards to meeting new people and being in a new environment.

2 Likes

Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by yanabasee(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:

Thanks for your comment. I don't know if there is difference between having a dream and having passion but I know for sure I have passion for travel and tourism, maybe that's different from dreaming of it like you stated in terms of me not having a dream.

Now just to clarify something which I think is being misunderstood here. I never mentioned am looking for a job that will pay me handsomely in terms of cash. I clearly stated that I need a job were I can gain much more experience in the field of travel and tourism. I mentioned that I will like to possibly work with someone already in the industry in other to get more exposure into the sector.
Yes everyone needs a job with a good pay but it's not always about the money sometimes. Passion for what you do can take you to greater heights from were you started from. I might have workers on my payroll but if you know about Benin City, trust me you will be shocked how much salary could be because there is really no good jobs here except maybe very few.
Most people who have money in Benin just actually work here but their families can be here doing good.

I really need the experience which I believe will lead to more opportunities even in regards to meeting new people and being in a new environment.

You're literally saying one thing...

Passion, goals, dreams, objectives... Are all interchangeable... Of which either of this can't do without the other... Passion for something will drive you to obtain your goals... This is now ur dream.

Anyhow you want to twist it... You need a job... And you're begging for it... You should know better... Twisting words won't do u any good... Excuses doesn't fit you... Stop using your parents as an excuse...

Go out there and make urself a man... Ataya for you oh...

3 Likes

Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by OhimaiTours: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:

You're literally saying one thing...

Passion, goals, dreams, objectives... Are all interchangeable... Of which either of this can't do without the other... Passion for something will drive you to obtain your goals... This is now ur dream.

Anyhow you want to twist it... You need a job... And you're begging for it... You should know better... Twisting words won't do u any good... Excuses doesn't fit you... Stop using your parents as an excuse...

Go out there and make urself a man... Ataya for you oh...

Strong statement bro, thanks and I appreciate. You just gave me one ginger I will remind you of later bro. When I send you a message and we become close pals I will tell you what you just did.
Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by yanabasee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:

Strong statement bro, thanks and I appreciate. You just gave me one ginger I will remind you of later bro. When I send you a message and we become close pals I will tell you what you just did.

I hope it works.... I hope u'll come back here and tell us how u strive through difficulties and made success ur aim.
Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by OhimaiTours: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:

I hope it works.... I hope u'll come back here and tell us how u strive through difficulties and made success ur aim.

Sure I will, my moves starts from here anyway.
Thumbs up bro
Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by peacengine(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:

Honestly nothing really. I am not so keen on practicing so I want to pursue my passion for travel and tourism. Hopefully I can apply for Law school if the need arises because I had a second class upper in my LLB

Stop all this talk about passion, and learn to make the most of what you already have. It seems you've been fed too much bread and butter(excuse my harshness sir), i have to say the truth.
Re: The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. by tellwisdom: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bro, Your ajeboism don dey overcloud your sense of reasoning. Stop creaming words to suit your needs. Wondering why you waited this long to realize your passion for ticket and hotel bookings.

Find the school attend before scouting out for a job. I can offer you a place, but no carry witch come my house oo...Benin people get witch well well, as me no dey ready to dey cast and bind for night when i suppose dey sleep sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My first child / Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms / How Do You Stop Child(ren) Sucking Their Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.