Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,265 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo (30711 Views)

FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta! / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
i laugh at you...regionalism is what will help this god forsaken nation...you are compound fool not to understand that...olodo rabata...and resource control we must get,....

Come and get resource control let us see, oil thief.

We are waiting for you, come and get it.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

Come and get resource control let us see, oil thief.

We are waiting for you, come and get it.
who are you....have you seen what the creeks look like or how a militant looks like....we will get it...and you fool cant do nothing...we will get it...we inhale the gas flares and so we will get it...its our oil...fool...
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
chubhiee:

In your little mind you missed El Zaky and maybe Fayose.
The country is already a mess economically and more divided along tribal and religious line ever since your Apc and Buhari took over. blackmail and blame passing is now the last hope of Apc and Buhari while the nation is already crippled.

Next after bullying everyone to join Apc with efcc is to proceed and massacre the rest right?

It is not about everyone joining the APC. Impunity must stop. As simple as that. Do you enjoy how unruly Nigeria is with the like of Tompolo acting as if they are above the law ? Support what is right for once and stop rooting for criminals and anarchists. Also, you are a very dishonest chap as per the bold above. Every living creature under the Sun knows that it is the GEJ government that left Nigeria most dangerously divided along ethnic and religious lines. In fact the whole IPOB nonsense is the hangover from the inability of ethnic and religious bigots to accept that the Christian Southerner they worship clannishly (GEJ) legitimately lost an election to the moslem Northerner (Buhari) they hate passionately. Don't come here with your desperate revisionism abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
who are you....have you seen what the creeks look like or how a militant looks like....we will get it...and you fool cant do nothing...we will get it...we inhale the gas flares and so we will get it...its our oil...fool...

The oil is Nigeria's property and not your own, because God put it near you does not make it your own.

Come and get resource control let us see.

We will flatten your region and replace you with fishermen from Maiduguri, you never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by billyG(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
BankeSmalls:
This is disappointing! Am already waiting to see the start of the 3rd world war starting from Nigeria tongue
How can a female b beating d drums of war.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by LMFashions: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
Come to court and see

“I will appear in court at the appropriate time." Tompolo (Economic crimes)
“I will speak at the appropriate time." Jonathan (Armsgate)
“I will reply at the appropriate time." Dogara (OBJ's letter)
"I will become governor at the appropriate time." Faleke (Kogi election)

Yeye grin
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

You must be very silly, who are you to threaten me?

Let me warn you that the oil in Nigeria whether in Niger Delta or anywhere else belongs to Nigeria and any attempt to claim our collective wealth will be properly addressed.

The Nigerian Army, Navy & Airforce is on standby to flatten any region that troubles Nigeria.

try and see.
From your saying the Igbos where right to say Lagos belong to them too as far as the bought and paid for thier own land.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by erico2k2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gbawe:

It is not about everyone joining the APC. Impunity must stop. As simple as that. Do you enjoy how unruly Nigeria is with the like of Tompolo acting as if they are above the law ? Support what is right for once and stop rooting for criminals and anarchists. Also, you are a very dishonest chap as per the bold above. Every living creature under the Sun knows that it is the GEJ government that left Nigeria most dangerously divided along ethnic and religious lines. In fact the whole IPOB nonsense is the hangover from the inability of ethnic and religious bigots to accept that the Christian Southerner they worship clannishly (GEJ) legitimately lost an election to the moslem Northerner (Buhari) they hate passionately. Don't come here with your desperate revisionism abeg.
Oga only if you know how many people are under his payroll. How many people he has lifted from darkness. Every tribe needs a Tompolo. No gentleman in leadership as far as Nigeria is concerned. .The gentlemanessential has made the Creek people backwards for time imo river.now they are standing up to aggressors you label them clueless.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

The oil is Nigeria's property and not your own, because God put it near you does not make it your own.

We will flatten your region and replace you with fishermen from Maiduguri, you never see anything.
fool...I know you must be in one mud house far away in the dry barren north typing this shittt... grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ObinnaIzuora: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Oh yes,
Comrade Gbawe is wiser and more accomplished than all IPOB in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

See a poor church rat comparing himself with IPOB. Wonders they say shall never end.

Get lost

Sufferhead like you sef dey insult someone. You have no shame bro. I am even ashamed on your behalf cos you dey suffer pass suffering. Lol
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gbawe:

That you elect to play the ostrich in the mist of current realities is pitiable. which petty and clanish president went on national television and argued that the bulk of his tenure will be used to politically settle the 97% that voted for him while the 5% can rot in Hades?

Which president threatened and rained fired and brimstone on grieving chibok mothers whose only crime was demand the return of their daughters?

Which president authorised the massacre of over 1000% citizens cos they failed to give burantai right of way?

Have you noticed the number of business shutting down and heading to other African countries?

Have you noticed the unprecedented number of sack letters sent out within the few months of this administration?

Do we have portable drinking waters yet? or light in our homes? talkless of getting fuel to power generators or kerosene to cook?

Have you considered the budget? and Buhari wants to start militancy in the creeks again?

Gbawe, be honest and tellme if we have ever had things this bad.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by orisa37: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let's go back to Yaraduas Agreement with the militants, amend wherever necessary with the militants and implement it forthwith. Tompolo is a Nigerian in all characteristics and will not undermind democracy. FG should stop harassing him. The man seems good and can even qualify to be PDPs National Chairman. All hail Tompolo!!!!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Lovechyld101(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:
* Says he’ll appear in court when he’s ready

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-not-wage-war-against-fg-tompolo/

Lol when u consult the oracle and he say there is doom if you go to war with FG !!!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Elbowroom: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
wey all this IPOD ( Indigenous people of Dumbnutts) na?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ALISMILE(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Yes, we (IPOB) are responsible for all problems in Nigeria and deserve to be hanged in gallows.

Poor Igbo children, women and youths, second genocide loading!
Nobdy hate d ibos! I grew up somwhere in d SS where we really inter mixed wit d ibos! Till date d best childhood neighbours we had re ibos! We nolonger live 2geda but we still stay in touch wit them! We re like bothers and sisters till date! But Ibos took us unaware with their recent show of hate and despisation 4 oda Nigerians! I saw traces of selfishness in their desperate quest to drag us along wit them! That's how I started to ve a rethink! Am sorry bro but I wasn't brot up to hate others like d ibos want! Thnks!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by omobenin: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob will be disappointed with Tompolo, their reigning warlord that will make the zoo to fall has decided not to embark on mission impossible.

They built their hope on Asari, Asari ran to cotonu.
They trooped behind the deluded Nnamdi Kanu as a savior, he was cheaply arrested and taken to the dungeon.
They turned to Tompolo, lo and behold he dash their hope.

Ipob who do you turn to when the only person that will stop you from crying is exactly the same person making you to cry? cheesy
Zakzaky!!!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by erico2k2(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Sufferhead like you sef dey insult someone. You have no shame bro. I am even ashamed on your behalf cos you dey suffer pass suffering. Lol
grin grin angry U badt
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga only if you know how many people are under his payroll. How many people he has lifted from darkness. Every tribe needs a Tompolo. No gentleman in leadership as far as Nigeria is concerned. .The gentlemanessential has made the Creek people backwards for time imo river.now they are standing up to aggressors you label them clueless.
Tompolo is way ahead of Buhari in all sphere of human development.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Etizz:
Understatement.... It should be I cannot not I will not....

He should know better

Good observation ! He has no capacity to fight the FG.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by philips70(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
philips70...the bolded has always been my problem with the present hypocritical administration...
tompolo as i know has got two firms employing a lot of niger deltans...so at least he is contributing to growth and employment....

why chase only tompolo and leave the other militants....where is ayiri....i think e don join apc...

I think you never really knew Ayiri. He was never a militant and a warlord, was never a MEND member and never took up arms against the FG. Check your information.

That said, it's not justifiable in any form to support Tompolo who use arm twisting methods, sabotage to collect billions of naira from the government and do zilch for the people he claims to fight for. Take a boat to Okrenkoko and Gbaramatu and tell me if the conditions of the people have improved since he has been earning these billions in their name.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chekwuzi: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
anigbajumo:
wait I still dey look for IPOB saviour after Asari.......he dnt even knw what Biafra is

Kalu......he dey enjoy raw beans like bread and butter in prison.

Tompolo...don dey use style beg, make dem stop target him coz he will soon appear in court.

Abeg who go lead da war front again??protest now till eternity, it doesn't stop the fact that is a DAY DREAM OF OJUKWU.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by mart2k(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob will be disappointed with Tompolo, their reigning warlord that will make the zoo to fall has decided not to embark on mission impossible.

They trooped behind the deluded Nnamdi Kanu as a savior, he was cheaply arrested and taken to the dungeon.

Ipob who do you turn to when the only person that will stop you from crying is exactly the same person making you to cry? cheesy
they wil turn to TINUBU
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ikechu1278: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
chubhiee:

That you elect to play the ostrich in the mist of current realities is pitiable. which petty and clanish president went on national television and argued that the bulk of his tenure will be used to politically settle the 97% that voted for him while the 5% can rot in Hades?

Which president threatened and rained fired and brimstone on grieving chibok mothers whose only crime was demand the return of their daughters?

Which president authorised the massacre of over 1000% citizens cos they failed to give burantai right of way?

Have you noticed the number of business shutting down and heading to other African countries?

Have you noticed the unprecedented number of sack letters sent out within the few months of this administration?

Do we have portable drinking waters yet? or light in our homes? talkless of getting fuel to power generators or kerosene to cook?

Have you considered the budget? and Buhari wants to start militancy in the creeks again?

Gbawe, be honest and tellme if we have ever had things this bad.

Expecting Gbawe to think logical is like expecting a rat to turn into human beings over night. A waste of your precious time
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by gigabyte13: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
He will appear in court @ the appropriate time? Hmmmmm, interesting time ahead for Tompolo.

Hope he is hiding well, cause with this attitude, no Nigeria court will grant him bail. Watch out...!!!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ikechu1278: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again, APC is filled with a lot of dullard.

Militants returned back to the creeks when tompolo became a target for EFCC. Who the f2k you think is ordering that? Let me a guess a white man in Britain. I'll eat my word big time, if you people EVER see Tompolo turn himself in. Quote me on this any day.

IPOB, Asari and Tompolo would continue to showcase the hypocrisy and backwardness of that APC devil party. I bet you if Tompolo joins to APC, you'll see automatically how EFCC would leave him alone. Quote me on this
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ikechu1278: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ALISMILE:
Nobdy hate d ibos! I grew up somwhere in d SS where we really inter mixed wit d ibos! Till date d best childhood neighbours we had re ibos! We nolonger live 2geda but we still stay in touch wit them! We re like bothers and sisters till date! But Ibos took us unaware with their recent show of hate and despisation 4 oda Nigerians! I saw traces of selfishness in their desperate quest to drag us along wit them! That's how I started to ve a rethink! Am sorry bro but I wasn't brot up to hate others like d ibos want! Thnks!

This pathetic Yoruba man is still pretending to be from SS. Tufuakwa!!!! You still not ashamed of yourself
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ikechu1278: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

Parasites all of una. Parasites!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Oic22: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
The much anticipated track-feel am- is finally released and its up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless u as u download
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by ALISMILE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
ikechu1278:

This pathetic Yoruba man is still pretending to be from SS. Tufuakwa!!!! You still not ashamed of yourself
With ur hate for others, U will kill ursef one day! Mark my word!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by emerem: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aufbauh:

IPOB is truth. Any time you speak the truth you are on our IPOB's mantra 'ezi okwu bu ndu'. You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. Mark these words, Nnamdi Kanu will be released unconditionally.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
BankeSmalls:
This is disappointing! Am already waiting to see the start of the 3rd world war starting from Nigeria tongue
Why not start the war yourself?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Look, employing many Niger Deltans does not give Tompolo carte blache to commit crime and get away with it. Let him face his case and let others continue to run whatever he has set up that is beneficial for the people of the region. Every ethnic group does not need a Tompolo going into the future. We need impunity to stop and for folks to go about their business lawfully or face the consequences of doing otherwise. That way the "jungle" will evolve to be more like the nations we all admire and want Nigeria to be like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.