Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received (28685 Views)

Nairalanders Name The Best Gift You Have Received As A Birthday Present / Please Who Else Received GLOINVITE For Abuja? / Basket Mouth Received Portrait Painting As A Gift On His Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by theshaderoom: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
As the children of the Late Billionaire Dehinde Fernandez’s Children Battle His Mistress who they claimed buried their father in Belgium without their consent, the woman has posted a certificate which she seeks to use in proving that she was customarily married to the billionaire. I dont know which kind certificate this is, maybe its a letter of acknowledgement of marriage.

Refer to this post for the genesis of the issue

https://www.nairaland.com/2896744/late-billionaire-dehinde-fernandezs-children

See photo below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFUkrPiPCB/

2 Shares

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by theshaderoom: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Read full details of everything going on and what Halima is saying on Twitter

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/late-billionaire-dehinde-fernandez.html?m=1
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by vizkiz: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
this is why it is good to put down your will before you die grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
End time and gold diggers marriage certificate.

Op correct ur spelling of marriage
Are u a noun graduate

13 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by EHMIR(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
In micheal jackson's voice+
double wahala for dead body,nd d owner of di bodygrin
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by cutetopsey(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ghen ghen!

Lobatan!

Let the battle begins......

Check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess ugly belly and arm fats
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by theshaderoom: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time and gold diggers marriage certificate.

Op correct ur spelling of marriage
Are u a noun graduate

Lol. No sir, I was typing fast

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by pretydiva(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Their cup of garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Family feud.

However what she did was wrong. She shouldn't have buried the man without the presence or consent of his other wife and kids.

I'm sure this issue can be settled by the family elders, social media will only make things worse and more dirty linens will come out.

2 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
The woman just buried a whole royalty like a chicken,. Chaiiiii some women sha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Lovexme(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
The town crier chief has spoken.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Viktor1983(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
What kind of man leaves his family in disarray before dying?
make una carry this matter go belguim go settle am, That's where he was buried.

4 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
First of all I must say that the deceased is foolish by allowing the gold digger mistress to use her Toto to re-arrange his brain that prevents him from writing a Will before his death.
This show that most women don't marry old rich people because of love but rather because of their wealth . Imagine the extent this woman is going just to claim everything the man has all for herself.
This case is among the reasons why I will forever take this sentence serious. The sentence says ......... AFTER GOD FEAR WOMAN.

5 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by kilokeys(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kill and bury

Similar with bit.ches.. They eat the flesh and bury the bones..

Then dig up the bones to play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Men no mata wat,never have a side chick.

7 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Women
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Fiscabally(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Watching in 4D
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by lonelydora: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
When people fight over someone's wealth, I begin to believe the saying "the love of money is the root of all evil"
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let d lady eat d fruit of her labour jooooor

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by missKiffy(f): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mtshewwwww
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
The hustle continues
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Guyman02: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
I wonder how many women (baby mamas) will bring certificates if (Oluwa Forbid) anything happen to TuBaba Tuface Idibia. grin

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by clefstone(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Two topics on top of it and I was still able to make fp. That shows how boring this topic is
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
As the children of the Late Billionaire Dehinde Fernandez’s Children Battle His Mistress who they claimed buried their father in Belgium without their consent, the woman has posted a certificate which she seeks to use in proving that she was customarily married to the billionaire. I dont know which kind certificate this is, maybe its a letter of acknowledgement of marriage.

Refer to this post for the genesis of the issue

https://www.nairaland.com/2896744/late-billionaire-dehinde-fernandezs-children

See photo below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFUkrPiPCB/

[size=14pt]Lol. I'm no lawyer but I think presenting a used condom would be a better proof of marriage than this paper she posted, if this is all she has then sorry woman, Mr deinde Fernandez tricked u. Better to settle this mess out of court or else you go with NOTHING![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by StepTwo: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
wahala everywhere
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Smartiegurl(f): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Be wise and learn....get a lawyer to help u put down ur will before u drop dead, to avoid things like this....
Humans and money shaa....
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by basty: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
In micheal jackson's voice+

double wahala for dead body,nd d owner of di bodygrin

This guy is on afternoon weeds from Ijesha

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
your statement means that if given the opportunity you will surely do the same which implies that all women are the same but remember that the law of karma still exist and what goes around comes around. Keep supporting evil. Those who support evil will surely see evil.

4 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by ipledge10(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
please every guys on nairaland should fear this gal...which labor is that?

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by ichommy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nah wah o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / Iyanya Thrilling Ladies On US Tour - (Pictures) / Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.