Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen (2815 Views)

FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by autotrader014(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Amaechi on his way to Sharia Court to file appeal against Supreme Court Judgement against Dakuku & APC grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by ehinmowo: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
first I dnt know wot to say abt d dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by bamosagie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by agitator: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by Olasco93: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
I Love my Country because there is no other country in the world i would rather come from. It's fun to be a Nigerian!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by Dmillionaire: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
from there to world court and geneva. inconsequential leaders

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by Alonga: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
You guys should live this man,did you want to add salt to the injury.
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by K9Uneet(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by NextGovernor(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
lol
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by autotrader014(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Olasco93:
I Love my Country because there is no other country in the world i would rather come from. It's fun to be a Nigerian!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by jamace(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by resty4(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Osabin ladin n shekau wd b waitg 4 him.lol
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by estyvino(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Amechi, go well! Am waiting to see your mood when coming back!

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by ajebuter(f): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Alonga:
You guys should live this man,did you want to add salt to the injury.

Bcs his goons online would have done worse had justice favored their oga.

Peace..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by theshadyexpress(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
did you guys see this man tying belt on wrapper? this man is indeed a clown,eversince he joined APC he has lost both his political and dress sense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by Jackrich: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin smh
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by drss(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahhahahaha cheesy yesterday's ruling was an atomic bomb on d zombies grin judas ameachi should get ready to vomit d N80 billion rivers money he stole to fund buari dullard's election.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by IVORY2009(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
amechi the ministerial appointment wen baba carry give you never reach you?
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by demarc001: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol! Some. People will actually believe this
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by GodpunishBuhari: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai!!! This man funny die... Him wear belt on-top am...
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by eliteweb(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
theshadyexpress:
did you guys see this man tying belt on wrapper? this man is indeed a clown,eversince he joined APC he has lost both his political and dress sense

I concur
Re: Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen by agoadiv(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
i yaff dye

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Secondary School Student In 1958 / List Of Nigerians Whom Buhari should Borrow $30b From. / Gov Ahmed Reacts To Saraki’s New Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.