Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) (31472 Views)

'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
A reader sent in the story. Read below...

"I met this little girl who happens to be a maid for a certain family in my neighborhood here in Mahuta District, before Refinery junction, Kaduna South. This little poor girl is named Veronica Beatrice, 12yrs. She is from Bacca Local Govt in Jos.

She is in serious pain out of the maltreatment she receives from her madam. According to the girl, she said that her madam stopped her from going to school for 3days now just because she took some bread after her madam gave her a small piece that she ate and she was still hungry, so she decided to collect more.

When her madam returned back home and found out, she gave her the beating of her life and asked her to do frog jump, dig her own grave and made her carry mutter (used in pounding fufu) on that same hand that she used in digging her grave.
According to the girl the name of her madam is Omolara, and the husband's name is David Kelvin and the husband is from Jos too.
This is child abuse in the on the highest level and I pray the appropriate government organization to take up this case and come to the aid of this poor little girl.

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/a-young-maid-maltreated-in-kaduna-photos.html

1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by balash(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
I won't blame the useless Omolara or david entirely. But the stupid wicked parents that gave such little girl out. No matter how worst everything is with you. Learn to live under the same roof with your Children no matter how poor.

No matter how worst it is for you. Learn to live with your kids, if it's only garri you have drink with them with love. Not sending them away from home because you can't train them. Nigerians are not so worst that Much they would help you even if it's to send them to public schs and get meagre amount for you to start petty business. Stop sending your kids out to work for people, Nigerians don't treat maids well. They need to teach Nigerians that the fact that you have a Maid doesn't mean she can't be trained like your kids. It's just to render help when you are too busy at work or sick.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh God!

2 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by jic4real: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
cho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by MzPecs(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai cry
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
God would surely judge you Madam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by uncjay(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is wickedness oooo at it highest level. There's no justification whatsoever for child abuse. The little I experience under my step mom, is one thing I won't pray my enemy should experience. Some women are naturally wicked and should be excommunicated if need be.

Imaging the pain that little girl will be going through. Parents too should learn to keep their children irrespective of the situation, yes it might not be palatable but determination and perseverance will definitely uphold ones hope to better life. The fact is, except for few, most Nigerian bosses are yet to know and understand the moral obligations, relationship and interactions that should exist between a boss and the maid. God help us ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, is this not FP worthy

3 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by benedictac(f): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
OMG! that couple is the definition of HEARTLESS. Kai! some people wicked pass devil shaaaa

5 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by ladyF(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
cry this is so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by touto: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by cutetopsey(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Haahaaa

This is wickedness of the highest order.......Some people are just too heartless to be refer to as a normal human being.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm... After they'll be shouting ''BUHARI! Change ooooooo''' without knowing that the change starts from you and i.

My sincere sympathy to that girl. May help comes your way that'll make them regret their actions all their lives.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by nikkiking(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
What goes around comes around.

I curse the pig-goat responsible for this wicked.

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by WASMOG(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Am not interested to read the story but for treating this poor girl like this from now on everything u lay ur hand on shall not prosper useless couple
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by roxell120(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
im against taking someones child as a maid. the difference between her and the children are always clear
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Pangea: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
angry
I've said it before!
Man was created in the image of God,
But women in the image of the devil!
No wonder she was fast to eat the the forbidden fruit!

This is wickedness!

8 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nawaooo this wickedness

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Victorchuks4(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Poor girl God will punish that woman

3 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by goldiam(f): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
God punish the person that did this to this little girl.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by BE811APP: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jesu shocked
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Badgers14: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
People are so heartless angry why could they be so heartless cry

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by obaival(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fear north my people

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Some People are really cruel and heartless. When a imagine a wicked woman gets married to a heartless man, this is always the end result. The annoying thing is that they pass their bad xracter to their children Who in turn maltreat pple. Now the young Girls life is in chaos, Government should arrest them and make them pay through their nose
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Betboss(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Women are so wicked... may God have mercy on her soul.

Please op , I think you should report this to the police asap . This is the highest level of wickedness. What a deranged brain.

5 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by KMIKE22: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where are the parents of the girl, they are very useless indeed

2 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very bad
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by raayah(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where are her parents? Probably somewhere deep in the Village having more children.

After this news cycle, what is going to happen to this poor girl? Will her parents take her, will the government put her in a home, will she go to another madams house.?

My best bet, a young man will come and take advantage of her, she will probably get pregnant and be left with no one. out of frustration and depression she may dump or sell the baby and maybe arrested

Seun will put it on front page again and we will insult her and call her names. It's an endless cycle.

The African girl child is suffering and nobody cares

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.