Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust (3311 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by unphilaz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Quran Does not tell the Muslims to fight the disbelievers ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Even to think so is foolishness. Verse 9:123 was revealed with a battle-like situation and several conditions and contexts in the background. It commands the Muslims to fight those who are hostile to them and strategically starting from the nearest ones. How do we know this? It is because elsewhere the Quran commands the believers to cease hostilities if the other party also ceases implying that the hostilities can never resume unless the other party initiates the hostility.

“But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).” Quran 8:61

So judging ISIS, it means WHAT they are doing IS foolishness... abi?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes Isis are foolish wrong murderers. As are boko haram , al shabab etc.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

This is a clear and straight forward verse I don't know why you have a doubt but anyways, Allah(SWT) is saying about the Non-Believers who joined companions with HIM for which they had No AUTHORITY. Not that HE didn't send any guidance but they started making companions with HIM for which they had no authority. Guidance and Authority have completely different meanings

Muslims always surprise me with how they reason. You are trying to make us believe quran 8:12 was revealed because of the Battle of Badr, making it a defensive war. Then I asked, what war were muslims fighting when allahh instructed Muhammad to deal with the innocent Christians? Is that also a defensive war?

What war was Muhammad fighting when allahh ordered him to fight all the people till they embraced islam and yet you call islam a religion of peace? Was he also defending himself in that case?

Those are the simple questions, I wonder why you couldn't comprehend them.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Annunaki(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Going by this statement it means mohamed was also a foolish wrong murderer cause isis are only doing what they learnt from mohamed.

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
I've answered all your questions. Perhaps you should take time to read Quran my brother.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Going by this statement it means mohamed was also a foolish wrong murderer cause isis are only doing what they learnt from mohamed.

Did the IRA learn from Jesus pbuh?
Did colonial crusaders learn from Jesus pbuh ?
Did hitler learn from Jesus pbuh ?

Isis, boko haram, al shabab are evil murderers, no one will dispute this.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
I've answered all your questions. Perhaps you should take time to read Quran my brother.

You couldn't answer the questions, readers must have discovered that. It simply means you are deceiving youself.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
truthman2012:

You couldn't answer the questions, readers must have discovered that. It simply means you are deceiving youself.

Brother I wish not to fight or argue with you. Assalamalikum.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Brother I wish not to fight or argue with you. Assalamalikum.

Yes, you have shown the true nature of islam, doing something and denying it.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Annunaki(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Stop writing rubbish, mohamed's history and teachings is well documented in the hadiths and qouran. Mohamed was clearly a terrorist and if you choose to argue that, I will post 109 terror inspiring verses mohamed instructed in the quoran. And please stop comparing the prince of peace with the purveyor of terror.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Annunaki(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

No one can dispute that mohamed who is the inspiration behind the above named terror groups was a evil murderer as well.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

No one can dispute that mohamed who is the inspiration behind the above named terror groups was a evil murderer as well.

Muhammad's examples of terrorism are what today's terrists are following:

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2016
hockeyoilers:

But they are obeying allahh's command.

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by analice107: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Quran 19:17
19:17

And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

Beautiful verse.
Are you saying that ur Angel slept with Mary?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by analice107: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Yea, and they are also Jews right?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by analice107: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
hockeyoilers:

The above mentioned didn't hold the Bible and quote from it while perpetrating their acts, but everything ISIS did is printed in the Koran, or do you want to deny your most precious and glorious Koran?

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Quran is the pure word of God.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by true2god: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Quran is the pure word of God.
Sorry, it is the pure word of satan.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Quran many times warns man of satan and his traps
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:

It warned you so that you could believe allahh as God. Satan acted the roles of allah, Gabriel and satan in the quran. Can't you see the quran is full of lies?

Check here:

www.nairaland.com/2902000/questions-muslims-could-not-answer
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by ideatoprince18(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Why don't you take the challenge of the Quran , which no one has yet been able to do despite many trying. Produce a chapter like it.
. ...... the Harry porter book is greater Dan d Quran bro

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:
. ...... the Harry porter book is greater Dan d Quran bro

If you are truly truthful be the first in history, bring forth your evidence .
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by true2god: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
No, allahh is the devil masquerading as an angel of light in the Quran. The bible warned us of the tricks of the devil which many Muslims had fallen into. The god of the Quran is different from the God of the bible, two contradictory entities can never be the same. This logic works only in the psychology of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2016
true2god:
No, allahh is the devil masquerading as an angel of light in the Quran. The bible warned us of the tricks of the devil which many Muslims had fallen into. The god of the Quran is different from the God of the bible, two contradictory entities can never be the same. This logic works only in the psychology of Muslims.

Your religion is of the devil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2sx0kc7ZU
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by true2god: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Your religion is of the devil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2sx0kc7ZU
Can you give me a biblical verse, or statements of jesus, that justified their action? Do you know the number of religions in Burundi? Is islam a race or a religion?

Muslims, sorry arab slaves, can do anything to defend their master's religion. And you know what, if you are a black the arabs still consider you as their slave. Arab-muslim eternal leader, mohammed ibn abdullahi took hundreds of black slaves and called them 'raisin heads'. Stop defending a man that oppress and enslave your ancestors, the man is mohammed (death be upon him).

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by true2god: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
true2god:
Can you give me a biblical verse, or statements of jesus, that justified their action? Do you know the number of religions in Burundi? Is islam a race or a religion?

Muslims, sorry arab slaves, can do anything to defend their master's religion. And you know what, if you are a black the arabs still consider you as their slave. Arab-muslim eternal leader, mohammed ibn abdullahi took hundreds of black slaves and called them 'raisin heads'. Stop defending a man that oppress and enslave your ancestors, the man is mohammed (death be upon him).
“Narrated Umar:I came and behold,allahh’s Messenger was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of allahh’s Messenger was at the top if its stairs.” (Sahih Bukhari 9.91.368)

Mohammed whosesalely enslaved and oppressed blacks. Black Muslims, fanatically defending mohammed, the slave master and oppressor of their ancestors.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by peakstone: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Since your Quran told you that Jesus was not crucified but was made to be so unto us. Pls. any good Muslim should answer my question. SINCE YOUR QURAN SAID HE WAS NOT CRUCIFIED, AM SURE YOUR QURAN SHOULD ALSO KNOW THE EXACT PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED. MY QUESTIONS ARE;
(1) WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IN PLACE OF JESUS?
(2) WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS HE ACCORDING TO YOUR HADITH OR QURAN? PLS BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS(CLAIMS) WITH QURANIC PROOF.
(3) WHO TOLD MUHAMMED OR HOW DID HE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED? BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS WITH QURANIC OR HADITH PROOF.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Newnas(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:
There are some quranic verses muslims do not believe, if they do, it will negate their faith. Then the question is: why are the verses revealed in the quran in the first place?

[Quran 19:17 Pickthal] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

allahh said he sent his Spirit to Mary and it assumed for her the likeness of a ''perfect man''.

If allah is God and sent His Spirit to Mary and assume the form of a man, THAT MAN MUST BE GOD WHO CAME IN HUMAN FORM. Please note that the word 'Spirit' starts with capital 'S' meaning the Spirit is God Himself. You cannot separate God's Spirit from God, can you? It is no news that spirits do appear in human form.

Muslims do not believe that verse, do you?

Quran 2:62
Verily! Those who believe and
those who are Jews and
Christians, and Sabians ,
whoever believes in Allah and
the Last Day and do righteous
good deeds shall have their
reward with their Lord, on
them shall be no fear, nor shall
they grieve.

If the Jews' and Christians' Lord is allah who will give them reward in heaven and that there shall be no fear for them, why do muslims term them 'kafri' (infidels)? Infidels to whom, their Lord who will give them reward? If they are kafri to allah it shows he is not the Lord who will give them reward.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Beheading is so islamic

Many muslims do not believe in those verses, hence they insist islam is a religion of peace.

firstly: "our spirit" means the spirit we created and own, and Allah attributed it to Himself so as to honour the Angel, and that is well known to the Arab speaker. this is not an evidence for trinity. Say He is Allah the one. so our lord is not in pieces rather he is One and absolute.
secondly: the Jews, Christians etc refered to here are those who followed the try teachings of their prophet during their time e. g the believers of Musa (Moses) during his lifetime, and the believers of Eesaa (Jesus) during his lifetime etc not these idolaters who call themselves followers of Jesus.
Monotheistic belief of Islam is what all the prophets practiced, starting from Abraham to Noah to Moses and then Jesus and Muhammad -Alyhimussalam wassolaat)-
So whoever deviates from the path of the righteous deviates into HELL!!!
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Newnas:

firstly: "our spirit" means the spirit we created and own, and Allah attributed it to Himself so as to honour the Angel, and that is well known to the Arab speaker. this is not an evidence for trinity. Say He is Allah the one. so our lord is not in pieces rather he is One and absolute.
secondly: the Jews, Christians etc refered to here are those who followed the try teachings of their prophet during their time e. g the believers of Musa (Moses) during his lifetime, and the believers of Eesaa (Jesus) during his lifetime etc not these idolaters who call themselves followers of Jesus.
Monotheistic belief of Islam is what all the prophets practiced, starting from Abraham to Noah to Moses and then Jesus and Muhammad -Alyhimussalam wassolaat)-
So whoever deviates from the path of the righteous deviates into HELL!!!

Trash !!!

My body means my body. Allaah's spirit means the spirit that lives inside Allaah.Therefore, Allaah's Spirit is the Spirit that assumed a perfect man called Jesus. Jesus was perfect because he was Spirit of God. Muhammad was always asking for forgiveness because he was not a perfect man. Why didn't Allah say he sent his Spirit to Amina and assumed Muhammad? To whom again did Allah say he sent his Spirit to form a perfect man ?

When Allah sent his Spirit to Mary and the Spirit assumed a perfect man, was it the angel that assumed a perfect man or Allaah's Spirit ?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Newnas(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!

My body means my body. Allaah's spirit means the spirit that lives inside Allaah.Therefore, Allaah's Spirit is the Spirit that assumed a perfect man called Jesus. Jesus was perfect because he was Spirit of God. Muhammad was always asking for forgiveness because he was not a perfect man. Why didn't Allah say he sent his Spirit to Amina and assumed Muhammad? To whom again did Allah say he sent his Spirit to form a perfect man ?

When Allah sent his Spirit to Mary and the Spirit assumed a perfect man, was it the angel that assumed a perfect man or Allaah's Spirit ?

Now you spitting real thrash!

How can tell me the spirit that was sent is Jesus to go and give glad tidings of a baby who is Jesus?!
Mind you, Allah also used the word spirit for Adam in Surah Saad saying that he blew his spirit into the moulded clay. And that didn't make you claim divinity for Adam!!! so why should this be otherwise?

Also, Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic language therefore it is necessary to do the exegesis of the Quran within the context of the Arabic language. exegesis of the Quran should be done:
#with the Quran i.e using one part to interpret the meaning of another

# With the sunnah i.e the hadith of the messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم

# with the explanation of the salaf (pious predecessors )i.e the companions and those who follow them in goodness

#Then with understanding of the language which it was revealed in because Allah does not do things Haphazardly rather it is all with wisdom. The fact that He chose Arabic language for His book is for a wisdom best know to Him the exalted.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

Now you spitting real thrash!

How can tell me the spirit that was sent is Jesus to go and give glad tidings of a baby who is Jesus?!
Mind you, Allah also used the word spirit for Adam in Surah Saad saying that he blew his spirit into the moulded clay. And that didn't make you claim divinity for Adam!!! so why should this be otherwise?

Also, Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic language therefore it is necessary to do the exegesis of the Quran within the context of the Arabic language. exegesis of the Quran should be done:
#with the Quran i.e using one part to interpret the meaning of another

# With the sunnah i.e the hadith of the messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم

# with the explanation of the salaf (pious predecessors )i.e the companions and those who follow them in goodness

#Then with understanding of the language which it was revealed in because Allah does not do things Haphazardly rather it is all with wisdom. The fact that He chose Arabic language for His book is for a wisdom best know to Him the exalted.

BLEW his spirit is not the same as SENT his spirit. To blow his spirit is to breath it out and to send it is hand it over.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Newnas(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

BLEW his spirit is not the same as SENT his spirit. To blow his spirit is to breath it out and to send it is hand it over.

whatever, it's all the same spirit. in fact it's Adam's case that is Even greater because the Spirit was breathed into him.

Secondly, Adam had neither father nor mother which is even greater a miracle! 0

Thirdly: Our spirit means Angel Jibril (Gabriel) the arc angel who was charged to deliver define message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network / The Month Of Dhul Hijjah / What Does My Name Means?monsuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.