Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

African Policy Think Tanks Ranking (doesn't Nigeria Have Think Thanks?) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Policy Think Tanks Ranking (doesn't Nigeria Have Think Thanks?) (458 Views)

Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / Police Put “Red Alert” On S.African Borders To Ensure Grace Mugabe Doesn't Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Policy Think Tanks Ranking (doesn't Nigeria Have Think Thanks?) by Just30: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
http://www.thinktankwatch.com/2015/01/2015-think-tank-rankings-cheat-sheet.html?m=I
Going through this list get me to wonder, what serious research results goes into decisions making over the continent.
Re: African Policy Think Tanks Ranking (doesn't Nigeria Have Think Thanks?) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Our think tanks are there, but on the tribal level. They are also based on a radically different philosophy from that of the Western Ideology.

It is practice of the conquering powers to impose their policies on the ruled. That is the sole purpose of the Western think tanks. It is from these places that ideas oppressive to Africa's economy and self determination are cooked.

(1) (Reply)

"I Benefited From My Father’s Offshore Fund ," Admitted David Cameron / Used & Betrayed - 100 Years Of US Troops As Lab Rats / Clinton The First Woman To Contest A US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.