Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Steps For Artificial Gapteeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steps For Artificial Gapteeth (5297 Views)

Simple 11 First Aid Steps For Snake Bites!!! / How To Distinguish Natural Honey And Artificial Honey / 10 Steps For Healthy Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by oneluvb55(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
pls can anyone come up with the idea of giving ur self a gaptooth without going to the people that do it.
i mean the equipment.
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2009
Uhm, . Get a hammar and a nail while u visit the Carpenter. Its instant gap teeth u get. undecided
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by dominique(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
brein:

Uhm, . Get a hammar and a nail while u visit the Carpenter. Its instant gap teeth u get. undecided
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by fisician(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
This might take time but it will produce the result, chop off a apart of your desired teeth every day with a small nail BUT You know what over the internet I was only able to find solution to gapped teeth not how to get gapped teeth, so consider your desire very well!!!
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by oneluvb55(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
ha ha ha ,
u poeple are very funny.
why not hit ur own teeth with hammer cheesy
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2009
There are several ways to fix a tooth gap. Here we'll explain four different methods, and the pros and cons
If the space between the teeth is relatively small, we would recommend fixing it with tooth bonding. With tooth bonding, the surface to be bonded is roughened slightly and composite is placed on the tooth and shaped and colored by the cosmetic dentist. The procedure can be completed in about an hour or so, and it looks absolutely natural, there is no grinding away of the tooth, and if it is shaped properly, it is very healthy.

On the right is a set of photographs of a tooth gap treated with composite bonding. The procedure took an hour, and it looks very natural. These teeth were also bleached before the bonding was done.

If you have the space treated with this technique, it is especially important to have it done by an expert cosmetic dentist. This work is done freehand, and requires artistry, a strong knowledge of composite bonding materials, and meticulous attention to detail.

Does this satisfy you, poster?? Good luck having your GAP TOOTH wink

Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Another wayto fix a tooth gap would be with braces. If the teeth are moved closer together, then that takes care of any spaces between them. The advantage of braces is that there is nothing artificial that is left attached to the teeth, so there is nothing to wear out, and therefore it is also theoretically healthier. Disadvantages would include the cost, the time of treatment (it would take at least several months to close a medium-sized space between your front teeth, and maybe up to two years), and the discomfort of wearing braces. Besides this, there is the likelihood of relapse. In this type of case the teeth have a strong tendency to want to return to their original positions.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by oneluvb55(f): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2009
i dont need dis type
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by dominique(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
i'll advice you to take it like that. . .half good gap teeth is better than none cheesy tongue
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by oneluvb55(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
thanks
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by dominique(f): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2009
Self acceptance is the only "equipment" you need. I actually have a gap teeth and i hated it with a passion, people say its nice on me but i think it distorts my smile hence i hardly "open teeth" in pix. I've always dreamt of closing it up. in i told myself that would be the first change i'll make about me once i make my money. But with time, i've learnt to accept it as part of me, afterall God put it there for a reason.
Hope that made sense :-/
Re: Steps For Artificial Gapteeth by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
I dont need this type

Then u had berra stick to ma earlier reconmendatn. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Type Of Face Mask Used Only In Nigeria / Causes, Effects And Risk Of Abortions / 10 Tips On The Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Self Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.