Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? (1084 Views)

Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by iambijo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Many people leave this world with their children stranded without providing the basics e.g security,housing,sound education,displine e.t.c the point is that you shal make that kind of move that your children will thank you for someday

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Haywhymido(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
A lot, honesty n faithfulness are part of them

2 Likes

Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by royallord1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
op... do u plan to die in 25yrs .. cause inheritance comes after death
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by bigiyaro(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
The best possible education i can afford.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by iambijo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
royallord1:
op... do u plan to die in 25yrs .. cause inheritance comes after death
al wat i knw is am not going to be here 4 ever
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by royallord1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
iambijo:
al wat i knw is am not going to be here 4 ever
agreed but the 25year benchmark implies life ends after 25 years.... all d same i wish u long life and a befitting inheritance to ur kids.. cool
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by iambijo(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2016
royallord1:

agreed but the 25year benchmark implies life ends after 25 years.... all d same i wish u long life and a befitting inheritance to ur kids.. cool
ameen
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Lexusgs430: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Inheriting assets should not be an option for them. They should make their way in life. I would educate them to the highest and best standard.
I never inherited anything and I am comfortable!!!
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Independence and self reliance
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2016
favoured234:
Independence and self reliance
EXACTLY
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Faith111: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Inheriting assets should not be an option for them. They should make their way in life. I would educate them to the highest and best standard.
I never inherited anything and I am comfortable!!!

A wise man leaveth inheritance for his Children's Children.
Your parents didnt leave assets for you doesn't mean you should do same. Giving my Children exactly what my parents gave me makes me a Big FaiLure in my Opinion.
We will do our best daily to ensure we teach our Children the way of the Lord, give them the best education, care, security, comfort and shelter. while we pray and strive to leave assets in terms of Coys, Estates e.t.c for them.
God grant us our desires in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Faith111:

A wise man leaveth inheritance for his Children's Children.
Your parents didnt leave assets for you doesn't mean you should do same. Giving my Children exactly what my parents gave me makes me a Big FaiLure in my Opinion.
We will do our best daily to ensure we teach our Children the way of the Lord, give them the best education, care, security, comfort and shelter. while we pray and strive to leave assets in terms of Coys, Estates e.t.c for them.
God grant us our desires in Jesus Name, Amen

My assets or your assets? Your measure of been wise is leaving assets?
Have you ever read reports of kids squandering inheritance before? If not,do some more reading!!!
What you desire in life, is not and can never be a default position!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Amplitron: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is good to leave material things for one's children so as to give them head starts in life. It is even more important to have given them the character required to manage such responsibilities.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Faith111: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:

My assets or your assets? Your measure of been wise is leaving assets?
Have you ever read reports of kids squandering inheritance before? If not,do some more reading!!!
What you desire in life, is not and can never be a default position!!!!

I have seen people who are very great today because of the assets their parents acquired.
My friends dad bought a land in his days for a few hundreds of thousands...She is a young graduate with masters and she job hunted for a good job to no avail ..After her dad's death 3 of them sold d land 15mil..and she got over 4mil which is what she started using for importation, her guy had an average job but with her assistance they got married nd both are doing exceptionally fine with their kids.

I have a relative who after graduation took over his dad's assets and you can't believe that the guy has used that to turn the family's fortune around through biz.

Even my Pastor that has properties worth hundreds of millions began with what his wife got from her dad.

If you stay in Lagos esp Island you will understand how people Destiny have been transformed due to the assets their parents acquired.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Faith111:

I have seen people who are very great today because of the assets their parents acquired.
My friends dad bought a land in his days for a few hundreds of thousands...She is a young graduate with masters and she job hunted for a good job to no avail ..After her dad's death 3 of them sold d land 15mil..and she got over 4mil which is what she started using for importation, her guy had an average job but with her assistance they got married nd both are doing exceptionally fine with their kids.

I have a relative who after graduation took over his dad's assets and you can't believe that the guy has used that to turn the family's fortune around through biz.

Even my Pastor that has properties worth hundreds of millions began with what his wife got from her dad.

If you stay in Lagos esp Island you will understand how people Destiny have been transformed due to the assets their parents acquired.

Are you expecting any inheritance?
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Amplitron: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Faith111:

You are right on point. Every right thinking person should want to leave legacies (which include assets) for the children.
It is also good to emphasize that leaving lots of assets for children without the character to manage the assets is waste of time.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by Faith111: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amplitron:

You are right on point. Every right thinking person should want to leave legacies (which include assets) for the children.
It is also good to emphasize that leaving lots of assets for children without the character to manage the assets is waste of time.

Exactly. It should be about giving them the best in Totality.

I remember how a friend that just graduated gave testimony in our Students fellowship of how his dad just made him a Manager in one of his Coys of over 50 staff..Imagine how many girls went to hug him after the testimony. They were everywhere around him.

But this guy was 1 of the very humble guys i knew in Sch n He made a 2.1...He ate frm d bukka and lived like an average student cos his dad was very strict and He was well brought up.

But on the other hand, he didn't have to job hunt like us and trust me he is ahead of most of us cos he had all resources to get a good masters, certifications and work experience that could give him access to resident permit in Canada nd make his Children Citizens of U.S by birthing them there...Whereas, we had to job hunt for about a year or over, started as trainee and started growing slowly.
The gap he has given us is not small at all trust me...
Hmm I believe in the all encompassing Legacy. And that's what I pray 4..
Raise your Children properly and leave good Assets for them.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You 25yr From Now ??? by poshestmina(f): 5:01am On Feb 20, 2016
My dad always and still tells us 'I'm a civil servant ,if you are expecting to inherent houses, lands, cars or money from me,i don't have any anywhere more than the ones you know and they belong to my WIFE (stressed on it oh) because I know her before she gave birth to all of you, the best thing I can and will give to all of you is good education (that is if you want)

Thank God, we are finding our feet on our own (5 graduates out of 7 already, 1 NDA, 1 drop out now into serious business)

The best Legacy I want to leave for my kids is Sound and Quality EDUCATION. It will take them far in life.

I'm still doing my Pgs and I have a good job already, how much more when I have my M sc or P hd (God willing)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Wish My Younger Sister A Happy Birthday.... 500 Likes Would Be Lovely / Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.