Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] (3081 Views)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by Lazyreporta(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Studying medicine and practising Medicine in Nigeria can only be achieved by taking the step of going to a medical school.

Although, there are several Universities all scattered across Nigeria claiming they offer Medicine and Surgery as an accredited course.

Having known that you really need to know the best of theses medical schools, is the main reason behind this list of Top 10 Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria.

View Below The List of Top 10 Universities To Study Medicine in Nigeria

1) University of Ibadan (UI).

2) Obafemi awolowo university (OAU).

3) University of Ilorin (Unilorin).

4) Ahmadu bello university Zaria (ABU).

5) University of lagos (Unilag).

6) Lagos state University (Lasu).

7) University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN).

cool Delta state university Abraka (Delsu).

9) Niger delta university (NDU).

10) Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU).

Of course the list is without justification and is really questionable.

Also considering the number of private medical schools in Nigeria and none is listed, it’s really amazing.

http://lazyreporta.com/top-10-universities-to-study-medicine-in-nigeria-2016/

Lalasticlala
Re: Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by noonwalker(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
great deslu among them, good for my great state.
delta state
Re: Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by Futurecrown(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
@Op, Where is UNIBEN? I doubt you know few or nothing about Nigeria Medical School by putting Delsu and Ekpoma without UNIBEN, UNIJOS, UNIPORT, LAUTECH and UNIMAID.

2 Likes

Re: Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by Lazyreporta(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Futurecrown:
@Op, Where is UNIBEN? I doubt you know few or nothing about Nigeria Medical School by putting Delsu and Ekpoma without UNIBEN, UNIJOS, UNIPORT, LAUTECH and UNIMAID.

Of course uniben is great and a should be included. But lautech is out of it. Can't be among the top 15 as at now.
Re: Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by bigsmoke2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
You can'then rank unilag and abu over lasu when it comes to medicine the only thing many of those sch have is their old glory
Re: Top Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria [2016] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lazyreporta:

View Below The List of Top 10 Universities To Study Medicine in Nigeria

1) University of Ibadan (UI).

2) University of Lagos (UNILAG)

University of Jos (UNIJOS)

University of Ilorin (Unilorin).

University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)

University of Nigeria (UNN)

7) Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

cool Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

University of Benin (UNIBEN)

^^^ This is based on MDCN's quota system and we all know that different factors would have been taken into consideration before accrediting a College of medicine/health sciences. MDCN consists of seasoned professionals and I trust their Judgement.

I also think Lautech is the best state University for medicine.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked / "Consider Farming As Alternative Profession, It's Very Lucrative"- FG Tells ASUU / Davido And Chioma Fly In An Helicopter To Meet Drake At Toronto.(video)<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.