Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London (4311 Views)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Dsrooftiles: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Every child deserves his Father's love and protection!

Dear Fathers be proud of your children, Love and Protect them.

God bless you as you do so- Amen..

How many father here on Nairaland can do this?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/see-what-this-proud-african-father.html

3 Likes

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Dsrooftiles: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Proud dad

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Topccy007: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
If as a father u can actually do this, click like buh if u feel it's awkward click share

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nah

Not too cool.

2 Likes

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Smellymouth: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
shocked shocked

I can't do this tho but it doesn't make me less a dad undecided

2 Likes

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by MeloGist(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Girls Go like this kind husband ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by kossyablaze(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Old pics

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by CaroLyner(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
lol.i wouldnt want my husband doing this.

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good father
its possible the child has lost his/her mother

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Strahovski1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's how I took my baby to school then.. I'll put her on my back
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by cruzita(f): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
if he is comfortable with it ,no problem.
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by flokii: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
baby daddy thingz..

women sef

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Akosxxx(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
WOW. This is wonderful
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by harryking3: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Its lovly an all bt it begs d question
Wheres d mother?
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by harryking3: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:
Good father

its possible the child has lost his/her mother
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by seunajia: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Inferiority complex makes people feel embarrassed by things like this. I was on a bus the other day and a guy said he's embarrassed because I was speaking in Yoruba to another person undecided I felt sad for him.

I'd do this to comfort my baby and also make people like that guy feel embarrassed. I don't give a puck!

3 Likes

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by smsshola(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2016
I doff my Baba re re....
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by smsshola(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2016
I doff my cap to you Baba re re....
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Phils: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Since he can afford to be at Heathrow, he should have been able to afford the type of baby carrier used in the UK. This is not a culture to promote in a foreign land.
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Haywhymido(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
To each is own, but let me tell u sumthing hypocrisy is what is killing most people esp. in this part of the world. Some days ago, i read a post abt a pregnant woman in lagos, i think. who works as a bus conductor. N the question most ladies on the thread were asking was "where is the man dat impregnated her" which i think is not a bad question. Now, to dis present issue, we r aving here, sum people r saying it lovely, love wetin Well, it's not lovely to me, as long as the mother of the child is still alive n not in a coma. For u as a woman to allow ur husband to back a child like in a public place, shows dat u r an irresponsible wife, mother n woman. N a disgrace to motherhood. Well, u will never found me do such thing most esp. in a public places. i reject dat, though i av nothing against the man. Its his life, but dat doesnt make him more of man nor caring father.

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by Shecxyy: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by johnydon22(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Nah

Not too cool.
I can do it over and over and over again..everything is cool when it comes to my child(ren)

1 Like

Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by osesology(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I dont know about anybody else but I believe there are better and more civilized ways to show care to your children than this, so I have to be honest: I Can't Do This!
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
You have got to be kidding me.
Re: African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London by lalasticlala(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016

(1)

My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / What Do You Think Of Executive Beggars / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.