Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

A Metaphysical Tale. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Metaphysical Tale. (952 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Metaphysical Tale. by RemenZack(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Gloria was seated high above in her room chambers in the palatial building on a swathed land, her Father used to own. She now lived with her Mother and Stepfather, the one she was never going to accept into her Life.

The Help, Clara had entered her room chambers shortly to offer her a glass of Wine. Gloria loved the taste of Wine, as it was the colour of her blood and it was one of the things her Father truly loved; importing Wines from several Wine making Countries.

She was all alone, being solitude and lonely was her usual activity, other than looking out to the Sunny days from her Windows and listening to birds sing and call all over the place.

Gloria took another sip from her wine glass when she sighted one of the Horses, free from the confined holdings of the Stable. It was free alas, as it galloped to and fro on the bushes. It seemed happy and Gloria could almost feel its freedom and happiness.

Suddenly, she looked closely, nearby there was a green snake hidden between the grasses and shrubs. It was almost unseen to her eyes, making her curse out loud.

"Oh no!" She yelled, feeling taut for what the Snake could possibly do to the innocuous and free Stallion.

The Snake was now wiser that ever and got closer and closer to the happy horse, transmitting its venom to its leg. The Horse neighed in pains and shook the Snake off its leg.

Soon, the Snake crawled far away, as its mission was done. The horse managed to go under one of the tall planted trees and settled there, neighing in pains, terrible pains Gloria could feel deep inside her stomach. She knew the Horse had a young one and Gloria felt pity for it as well.

She decided to look away, as it was impossible to get out of her room chambers at this hour of the day.

Gloria looked at the dying horse one more time and it looked weaker and less happy now. She knew the end was near.

Gloria could relate to the hours when her Father was close to the Pulley of Death. It was cold, rash and merciless, the chains of death violently grabbing her Father by his neck. The venom of death killing her Father slowly, as it killed her quickly deep inside. It was quicker than the quickest ray of light.

Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by joanee20(f): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Following jejely

1 Like

Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by RemenZack(f): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2016
joanee20:
Following jejely
Thanks for following and commenting but that's the end of the Story.
Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by joanee20(f): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Oh no! u don't say

2 Likes

Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is nice.
Please read my stories at www.aminatawastories.

1 Like

Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by RemenZack(f): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
aminatawa:
This is nice.
Please read my stories at www.aminatawastories.
Sure thing. Kindly check out my stories on www.remenzack.com also.
Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
RemenZack:

Sure thing. Kindly check out my stories on www.remenzack.com also.
I already did, and I like ur stories

1 Like

Re: A Metaphysical Tale. by RemenZack(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
aminatawa:

I already did, and I like ur stories
Thank you kindly. Incidentally, I like yours also.

(1) (Reply)

The Red King / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Admin / Content Creators Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.