Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers (3443 Views)

Beware Of Deceivers. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. / Beware Of Deceivers 2 / Beware Of Deceivers 1 (2) (3) (4)

Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
I was reading a discussion between 2 nairalander and one mentioned that the koran stated that "Allah is the greatest deceiver". I was like what So googling i came across this video which further brought out the real word "makr" which means to "deceive" so how can you explain this even the site which is pro muslim agrees with the direct translation of deceiving http://www.answering-christianity.com/is_allah_greatest_of_all_deceivers.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSdyUO9R58

Am confused that such should be in "HOLY" koran!!!

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
The verse in question is Quran 3:54

The term khayru al-makireen is first used in verse 3:54 of the Quran:

And they schemed [against Jesus] and God schemed [against them], but God is the best schemer

--

The context of this verse can be found in Tafsir Al-Jalalayn, as follows:

God says: And they, the disbelievers among the Children of Israel, schemed, against Jesus, by assigning someone to assassinate him; and God schemed, by casting the likeness of Jesus onto the person who intended to kill him, and so they killed him, while Jesus was raised up into heaven; and God is the best of schemers, most knowledgeable of him [Jesus].

Some killers schemed against Jesus, and so God schemed against the killers to fool them. God made someone else look like Jesus–a willing martyr, by the way–and the killers murdered him instead (don’t worry, he is promised heaven).

So, that is the context in which God “schemed.”

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Annunaki(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demmzy15 olajadon rilwayne001 tola9ja bashbabe deathstroke007 come and learn how allah is deceiving you here.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
The term khayru al-makireen is repeated in verse 8:30, again in the context of those who tried to assassinate one of God’s prophets, in this case Muhammad pbuh himself. The leaders of Mecca planned to assassinate him, “scheming” against him by deciding to do the ugly deed altogether as one so that nobody could assign blame to any one single tribe. This would prevent any possible retaliation. They also planned on killing Muhammad pbuh using the cover of darkness.

The Quran says that God “schemed” against these killers, and fooled the killers by making them think Muhammad pbuh was in his bed when in fact it was his younger cousin Ali. When the killers found out it was just Ali, they didn’t kill him since he was just an adolescent. In the meantime, Muhammad pbuh slipped away and fled to another city with his life.

So once again, God’s “scheming” involved fooling killers so that they could not murder.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
In Bible we see same thing

Jeremiah 4:10 Then I said, “O Sovereign LORD, the people have been deceived by what you said, for you promised peace for Jerusalem. But the sword is held at their throats!”

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Another Bible example

God deceived so that a “besieging army” could carry out its war of conquest. Similarly, God will delude people in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 so that Jesus can kill and destroy them

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Blackfire(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
unphilaz:
I was reading a discussion between 2 nairalander and one mentioned that the koran stated that "Allah is the greatest deceiver". I was like what So googling i came across this video which further brought out the real word "makr" which means to "deceive" so how can you explain this even the site which is pro muslim agrees with the direct translation of deceiving http://www.answering-christianity.com/is_allah_greatest_of_all_deceivers.htm

is Mr Allah trying to coup de tat Mr devil , in the department of deceiver?
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by analice107: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The verse in question is Quran 3:54

The term khayru al-makireen is first used in verse 3:54 of the Quran:

And they schemed [against Jesus] and God schemed [against them], but God is the best schemer

--

The context of this verse can be found in Tafsir Al-Jalalayn, as follows:

God says: And they, the disbelievers among the Children of Israel, schemed, against Jesus, by assigning someone to assassinate him; and God schemed, by casting the likeness of Jesus onto the person who intended to kill him, and so they killed him, while Jesus was raised up into heaven; and God is the best of schemers, most knowledgeable of him [Jesus].

Some killers schemed against Jesus, and so God schemed against the killers to fool them. God made someone else look like Jesus–a willing martyr, by the way–and the killers murdered him instead (don’t worry, he is promised heaven).

So, that is the context in which God “schemed.”
You just confirm what the op said. Allah is the greatest schemer/deceiver. He is the greatest liar, the greatest blood sucker, who had the greatest thief, pedophile and murderer as a messenger.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2016
hockeyoilers:
In Bible we see same thing

Jeremiah 4:10 Then I said, “O Sovereign LORD, the people have been deceived by what you said, for you promised peace for Jerusalem. But the sword is held at their throats!”

hockeyoilers:

Another Bible example

God deceived so that a “besieging army” could carry out its war of conquest. Similarly, God will delude people in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 so that Jesus can kill and destroy them

Forwarded to him.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by DeathStroke007(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
unphilaz:

May wrath of Allah be upon you... May Allah never forgive you....

I have known you to be irrational and very dumb, even with clear proof at your front, with best explanation, you won't still understand...

FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LIE AGAINST QURAN.. . YOU LIE AGAINST OUR CREATOR ALLAH... MAY YOU NEVER SEE HIS MERCY IN THIS LIFE, GRAVE AND HEREAFTER
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Slikbae: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
You don't understand. Allah has no power to forgive.
DeathStroke007:

I have known you to be irrational and very dumb, even with clear proof at your front, with best explanation, you won't still understand...

FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LIE AGAINST QURAN.. . YOU LIE AGAINST OUR CREATOR ALLAH... MAY YOU NEVER SEE HIS MERCY IN THIS LIFE, GRAVE AND HEREAFTER

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Slikbae: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2016
This is the man that Dr Zakir Naik has refused to refute and we all know why.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by DeathStroke007(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Slikbae:

ignorant fool.. go find out what name Jesus called God
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Bakrabas: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
i think the op unphilaz is the type with feather brain,visible 2 d blind and audible 2 d deaf dat ur tinkin faculty is suffering 4rm hemispherectomy and ramuseen.

anytym u pple r quotin d qur'an wrong im always happy wit joy 2 open d qur'an n check bcoz Allah says "He is one guiding the qur'an" against d pple lyk u. "do they not consider the qur'an with care,had it been is from other than Allah surely they would have found therein contradiction" d qur'an witot versions,no edition.

to u op u quoted d qur'an 3:54 wrong bt diz z wat is dere "and they (disbelievers) plotted (to kill Isa ( Jesus A.S),and Allah Plotted too.And Allah is the best of those who plot" try 2 read 55 too...eyin olote,the enemy of Jesus and Muhammad
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by analice107: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bakrabas:
i think the op unphilaz is the type with feather brain,visible 2 d blind and audible 2 d deaf dat ur tinkin faculty is suffering 4rm hemispherectomy and ramuseen.

anytym u pple r quotin d qur'an wrong im always happy wit joy 2 open d qur'an n check bcoz Allah says "He is one guiding the qur'an" against d pple lyk u. "do they not consider the qur'an with care,had it been is from other than Allah surely they would have found therein contradiction" d qur'an witot versions,no edition.

to u op u quoted d qur'an 3:54 wrong bt diz z wat is dere "and they (disbelievers) plotted (to kill Isa ( Jesus A.S),and Allah Plotted too.And Allah is the best of those who plot" try 2 read 55 too...eyin olote,the enemy of Jesus and Muhammad

If Allah the deceiver is the one guiding the Koran, why do you kill infidels who touches it? Are you now Allah?
When I was to buy a Koran, the Muslim who provoked me to buying it said to me, pls don't take it to the toilet, anytime you want to touch it wash your hands and other stupid idolatry rituals. I said, okayyyy, so this how to weaken Allah, so now anytime am pooing, I take it with me, drop it on the floor step on it as am pooing, after which, I will pick it up with my unwashed hands. Every time, except I forget. Nothing has happened to me. I just need it in my shelve, if not I would have burnt it up, and I will with time. Tear it up page by page and clean by babies ass. Dead god who is kept alive by blood shed.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Annunaki(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

If Allah the deceiver is the one guiding the Koran, why do you kill infidels who touches it? Are you now Allah?
When I was to buy a Koran, the Muslim who provoked me to buying it said to me, pls don't take it to the toilet, anytime you want to touch it wash your hands and other stupid idolatry rituals. I said, okayyyy, so this how to weaken Allah, so now anytime am pooing, I take it with me, drop it on the floor step on it as am pooing, after which, I will pick it up with my unwashed hands. Every time, except I forget. Nothing has happened to me. I just need it in my shelve, if not I would have burnt it up, and I will with time. Tear it up page by page and clean by babies ass. Dead god who is kept alive by blood shed.

gringringrin

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Bakrabas: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Mchew with smiles crossing my face, a popular usa pastor called Jonah constituted mor evil 2 d qur'an dan u dos bt d aftermat of d man's actions ws mfecane.im quiet sure dt u r jst jokin n perhaps if u r telin true,i beg God 4 ur 4gvnes
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by tartar9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

why don't you do the same with your bible
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

na mi or the guy for the video... you just spew trash to?

if na me... curse with out a cause shall not stand and the covenant you have with death IS annulled ... hai..moi is da righteous who has the gift of righteousness bestowed... therefore NO weapon by ALLAH formed against me shall prosper and thus i CONDEMN the mouth of DeathStroke007 ! NEXT

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Slikbae:
LMAO, DeathStroke007, i dont even want ALLAH's forgiveness, am already FORGIVEN according to the riches of His (Christ) grace.... so NEXT

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bakrabas:

grin grin grin grin SO na me be shamon ... bros did you watch it with your thick brain since am feathered brain...
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bakrabas:

Mchew with smiles crossing my face, a popular usa pastor called Jonah constituted mor evil 2 d qur'an dan u dos bt d aftermat of d man's actions ws mfecane.im quiet sure dt u r jst jokin n perhaps if u r telin true,i beg God 4 ur 4gvnes

abeg abeg give me the link of this pastor and what became of him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Bakrabas: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
unphilaz:

grin grin grin grin SO na me be shamon ... bros did you watch it with your thick brain since am feathered brain...

i'm sorry if i've approached you in a wrong manner.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by unphilaz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bakrabas:

i'm sorry if i've approached you in a wrong manner.

apologies accepted smiley
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by analice107: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bakrabas:

Do you want me to take a shot of it lying on my toilet floor while am pooing and post it here? I will gladly do.
AND, dead gods don't bite. If Allah were alive, he would have spoken to someone else after Muhammed. He is dead inside Ka'aba. he is already judged and condemned.

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by analice107: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
tartar9:

why don't you do the same with your bible
The Bible is a book. What makes it stand out is the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit the Bible will just be a text book. Christians don't kill to preserve the Bible, it preverses itself. You guys do all manner of things to the Bible, haven't u wondered why Christians ignore you guys every time u do that? That's because, we know you can't reach the Holy Spirit, who is the brian behind the Bible. Try putting the Holy Spirit down and shitting on him, then we can talk, if not I will keep ignoring you.
Muslims are insignificant lot, suffering from low self esteem. Go get a life.

Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
#Rushes inside#
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by olayinkadavid70(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
DeathStroke007:

You we never no peace all the days of your life, may dogs and bats eat your dead body, may your foolish Mohammed continue to suffer in hell all the days of his blood thirsting life, may u personally suffer all the days of your life.
Re: Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers by chuose2: 4:57am On Aug 08, 2019
The be candid, allah na satan.

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs / Truth About The Protestant Inquisition (aka The Christian's Torture Sessions) / Rccg Sunday School Manual Lesson 11: “victory Over Sin” – November 13th , 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58