Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) (48006 Views)

How Long Can You Save Your Breath ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by solla22: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Bombastic Asking...
i will save the $100M and spend $3 million for the funeral of the others .. They won't even know i left them for the $$$$
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by saffyy(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2016
3 grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by VocalWalls: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Money can't drown.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2016
I will save d water for all 3 options nt to drawnflexing next move wit ma mum n wife
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2016
If i luv dem so much I'll join dem.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2016
MrsPhyno:

lol the phyno thing is a joke, I can't pick money over any human being so it's already out of the question for me
reallly?if u r for real( I can't pick money over any human being)den tiri gbosa for u.action speak louder thou wink
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by summerflame(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Bros, make I no lie u, na $100m fit do am oooo
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:53am On Jan 29, 2016
I'll save as much as i could starting from the closest. But if i must save only one, mehn.. Its a hard decision. But money is already ruled out of contest because the life of those i love matters most more than anything and if i die saving those i love, i died a good death.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 29, 2016
sheyoroniyen:
reallly?if u r for real( I can't pick money over any human being)den tiri gbosa for u.action speak louder thou wink
Of keurse I'm serious. I love money o grin but life is sacred

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by SisterCaro(m): 4:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Replace the wife with husband. i will still save my mother, plenty of dees everywhere grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by omoakin87(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by justmenoni: 5:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Use ur left hand to hold the bridge, then your left hand to pull ur mom and she will also use her left hand to pull ur wife and ur wife will use her left hand to pull the money, this way nothing is lost and you're 150m$ richer
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Only the first to comment made the wisest choice in saving all 3. Simple to do. Tell your mama to grab your woman's hand, and your woman to grab the 100M then you jump into the water and and grab your mama's hand and use the other hand to swim ashore.
SIMPLE!!!
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Ameanux(m): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2016
skywalker240:
哈看鳋鹨鳙不鹁着于死着脸面看 grin
傳輸層是奴役數字自食其力鬼故事
盡可能是政治改革why? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Prince16: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I would save my mum out of obligation, but if it was about love I'd save Phyno

I mean, my future spouse grin

No way in hell would I save the money, it would automatically become blood money. That ish is cursed.

The ish is, will ur "future spouse" Mr phyno save u instead of 100 million?
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Goridoe(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Christmasdon:
I can't see anything coz am using a small sized internet enabled phone. Please mods should do something be4 it gets out of hands.

PLEASE KINDLY GO FOR A BIG SIZED INTERNET ENABLED PHONE.. Thank You..

^Mods^
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by ayawori(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Sometimes it's not all about Money.

take the money, on your way back, you could prolly be accosted by armed robbers who will snatch the money from you.

save wife, one day you'd prolly meet her in bed with another man.

you owe your mum more than a 100mil dollars.
what if mum is behind the evils in ones life not all mums are good too. any decision come with a price.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by oluphemy24: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2016
I'll save my mum 1st. d two of us will save my wife and d three of us will rescue d money. lobatan
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by skywalker240(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Ameanux:
傳輸層是奴役數字自食其力鬼故事 盡可能是政治改革why? grin grin
grin

给他妈的看人群鳢我活捉拿鲚一样鲻了当看自由中共同样式上面子里面积蓄是因缘的人员国有黉看出 他..thats the reason why grin grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Practicalise it first nd then u will see my reply
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by osidion2020(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Jayjay0:
100million ooo..

My mum and wife suppose to know how to swim but if they don't i will act like i thought they knew
Guy u funny, no be small..
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by LEXYCOM: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2016
I will save the money cos my mum is a good swimmer and am not yet married
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by freakyjohn(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol....100 milla dollars? this one Strong ooo
hmmmm......girls and money grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Everybody forming mommy's boy.
Would you stand by your word in a real life situation? cheesy

Lalasticlala... We'd like to read comments lies from a wider audience. grin kindly help the ministry.

Abi o. It all depends.

Scenario A:

Imagine your mum is 70 years old.

You have just confirmed that you wife has been cheating with two different men and you were just going to confront her. grin

Mum of 70 will get a befitting burial.
Wife will probably jilt you anyway.
So $100m seems coolest option here.

Scenario B
Mum is 69
Wife is 27 & you both have 9 months old twin babies at home. Wife saw you through university days because you were always broke. A loving soul mate.
Well, here, no contest. Wife first. Mum would want her grandkids well looked after too. Hopefully mum has lived a good life till 69.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by oladedeb: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
let's assume wife ND mummy Z not dere I ll go for de 100m
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by menxer: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Since you can only save one out of the three, If I save mum, wife dies, $100m lost and i will still need the money to do wife burial abi?

Save the money, give mum and wife a befitting burial;
Then shop for a tear rubber new wife grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

In Fashola's voice: may my loyalty never be tested in this way.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by driand(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

take the money, on your way back, you could prolly be accosted by armed robbers who will snatch the money from you.

you lie, angry
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by SirToby(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Assuming it happened to ur dad, and ur dad saved his mum, would you have had a mother to save ?
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by moses320(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2016
i will save d 100m dollar bcus mother and father wi die and i will b left
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Codyt(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

While you remain.... Childless?
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Swiss01(f): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2016
I'll ask my wife to save the money, then I'll drag of them out
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2016
danieloy4:
Saw this pix on someone dp,got me laughing and had to think long also and its kinda difficult for me to be sincere with myself cos 100m no b small thing o

So if it were you, who would you save?

What am i to save them with? Fishing hook wont be ok for wifey and mum. And I cant even swim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.