Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Let Hope Rise (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Hope Rise (part 2) (410 Views)

LET HOPE RISE (the Complete Version) / Let Hope Rise (part 3) / LET HOPE RISE (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Hope Rise (part 2) by Holyfire1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
...Keep Hope Alive
The training might actually seem painful now, just keep your head up. Let the hope of the end result be your focus.
Life challenges are not meant to tear you apart. Of course, they can't. They are there to mold you into who you are meant to be; A Victor not a Victim. A woman full of strength and virtues.
You are being changed from the inside out, each time you stand up against life challenges for the hope of a greater tomorrow.

Do not forget, the battle gets more fierce when you are closer to victory. It is at this time you need to muster more strength. Let hope come alive within you. Speak words of hope to yourself. Words are really powerful. They have creative powers. Speak what you want, until you see what you have spoken. I speak these words of hope to myself often. You can also do the same. Now, say to yourself:

"I may not be where I should be now, But am not where I used to be. God is working every circumstances for my good. I may not know how or the way He will do it, but I trust which ever way He does it."
Keep saying these words.

Trial Times are Training Times, not Forever...
© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.facebook.com/Abaire Olawale-Be Inspired

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Angel's 10 / EXCLUSIVE!!!!! Thread For Writers Only / Time As Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.