Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) (11148 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Aramideboss: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
This Is The Continuation Of Part 4, for those who missed it, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2896620/romantic-story-landlady-daughters-tenant
She was so fiesty in her own style and she'ld often laugh and call my name in a whisper(ha ha ha ......Slevin) and suddenly ride me fast with a long hymn of "uuuuugh...... uuuuuuugh.....yeah.....fuuuuuuuuuuck".
I was becoming afraid, praying she doesn't do some abracadabra stuff. I lifted her up and stood with her thinking to myself 'if this was a buggy ride, i'd better hold the reins'. Hanging her body in mid air, i started slamming her pussy hard from underneath, in an upward direction her until i heard the words "i've not done this style before". It came out like a plea, like she was complaining about her sweet excitement. She was getting heavier and my thrusts slower, so I lay her on her side and entered from behind her, we were lying side by side and she started moving her waist back to meet mine.
It was a nice and beautiful position, i started thrusting faster and harder, she moaned and moved to meet my pace. She was moaning, i was grunting and we were fucking. My dick started thrusting freely, she was wetter and suddenly she whispered "i'm coming". Her words seemed to stimulate my own hormones and i felt myself about to come too. In a couple of seconds, she.....
Continue Reading The Story Here: http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=5
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2016
"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
More Photos From Chinedu(aki)ikedieze's Traditional Wedding With Nneoma
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leonardo Dicaprio's New Look Has Ladies Gasping (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
9ice Vs Ruggedman: Talk I'm Listening Full Diss Song Released!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Phyno Changes Hairstyle Gets A Ponytail Style See Photos
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shocking:you Can't Believe What This 16-yr-old Girl Did To Break Guiness Record
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jackie Appiah And Peace Anyiam-osigwe To Receive F.A.C.E List Awards In New York
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Singer Flavour Surrouded By Miley, Jayz, And Nicki Minaj (see Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Red-handed Kissing Unknown Woman [PHOTOS]
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
JACK DANIEL who potrays himself as Andrew Harvey(GOLDIE's HUSBAND)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2016
: Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Osondi Owendi Singer, Mc Loph Died In Ghastly Accident, wife injured (pics)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nigeria Hip Pop Artist Throwback Pics {so Funny, Money Good Oo}
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omotola Talks About Her Time Magazine Honour
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pastor’s Wife Goes Braless For BET Awards,amber Rose Suffer Wardrobe Malfunction
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Meet The 11 Most Powerful Women In The World (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kiss My A*s!-amber Rose Slams Basket Mouth,others (sexy Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary In Cuba
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omg!! Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
2face Brother Hi Fab Wedding: And Tubaba Was Present
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chris Brown And Drake Offered $1M Each To Fight In Boxing Ring
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Exclusive: Wizkid's Son Vs. Peter Okoye's Son - Who's More dope? (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) by Adekunleyb: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.