Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana (14326 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India / Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Yarnvibes(f): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t3BSBRkYVJc/VqrgL7NX3sI/AAAAAAAClUw/2lR9g5B5a1g/s1600/ELRUFAI.jpg[/img]

The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, has suspended the Village Head of Goma in Gimi District of Danga Local Government Area, Alhaji Danladi Ibrahim, over a drug-related offence.

The suspension came after the monarch was allegedly found in possession of 1.5kg of marijuana (India hemp) when he was arrested by the operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on January 20, this year.

In a statement on Thursday through his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Samuel Aruwan ,read,

“In a dramatic demonstration of its campaign against drugs, the Kaduna State Government has announced the immediate suspension of a traditional ruler who was arrested for a drug-related offence. ““He admitted ownership of the illegal drug, and the NDLEA will be charging him to court as soon as it concludes it investigations.

“The NDLEA subsequently notified the Kaduna State Security Council of the arrest of the traditional ruler. While deliberating on the matter, the council recommended his suspension from office pending the conclusion of investigations and possible trial. The government accepted the recommendation,” the statement added.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/el-rufai-suspends-village-head-caught-marijuana/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by overdrive(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2016
I smell tribalism, because it was oshogbo weed that was found with the man grin

26 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by kolnel: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Epic
Village head to bad

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Orisirisi. undecided

Everything making news since 29th May 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmmm El Rufai, but you a regular smoker of the thing na.

Don't tell me we are not aware that you are a regular customer to one former Governor's house in Wuse thats happends to be your supplier.........anyway you are Governor now and you can send people to buy it for you......

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Bimbogist(f): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
El Rufai swear to God say you no be Ganja man angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Even though I don't support his party undecided
Buh i'm crushing on this man! kiss kiss kiss

Nobody should quote me biko! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by hollah123: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by wiringdpt(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Leave the man alone, he likes to get high

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by deebsman1(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Baale nfa gbo, iyawo e nta ogogoro (meaning: district head dey smoke ganja, d wife dey sell ogogoro.....ow trouble no go dey d villa) grin

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MrAligator: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
I thought indian hemp was legal in the north.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MissingBudget: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
His Royal HIGHNESS. grin

23 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
He was just aiming high to be high as the Governor!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by fagbalex(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
overdrive:
I smell tribalism, because it was oshogbo weed that was found with the man grin

Bros seems you're sick, u need to take agbo iba!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
passionate88:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LEGALIZE IT

No ooo....

Imagine all these Danfo drivers that are naturally always high now taking weed with impunity....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by eleko1: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2016
grin cool shocked Nkan nbe ooo.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by passionate88: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LEGALIZE IT

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by passionate88: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Andrew3(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
I blame gej.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Marvel1206: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
cool
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by archdaura(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
MrAligator:
I thought indian hemp was legal in the north.
pls buy yourself a brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Progressive01(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
El Rufai too dey do at times jor. Make person no dolo again??

Free the weeder jor.

Mtscheeew.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by opeycl(f): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by mmsen: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
1.5kg is not for personal consumption.

If true this village head was probably selling.

To be honest I don't know what the issue is with marijuana - alcohol is legal yet it's far worse for the human body and mind.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by abbaapple: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Even though I don't support his party undecided
Buh i'm crushing on this man! kiss kiss kiss

Nobody should quote me biko! cool

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by ademega(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
all his subjects should be arrested send investigated because they are all suspects.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
i don't blame the traditional ruler after all they call him your Royal Highness

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
El rufai don Fall my Hand i swearr angry angry #canabibs is just a #plant. kiss

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by ALISMILE(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Bimbogist:
El Rufai swear to God say you no be Ganja man angry angry angry
must u expose ursef thinkin that evrybdy shares ur luv for weeding?
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping / Troops Arrest Livestock Rustlers In Kaduna & Katsina,Recover Weapons(pics) / Dubai: Nigerians May Not Have The Opportunity Of Travelling To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.