Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

HELP!!! My Tecno P9 Keeps Rebooting. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HELP!!! My Tecno P9 Keeps Rebooting. (665 Views)

How Can I Root My Tecno W3 / Check Out Hands Free Umbrella Drone – Follows You & Keeps You Dry! / My Tecno C8 Won't Charge Unless When Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Tecno P9 Keeps Rebooting. by ojadetayo(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2016
I tried to restart my Tecno P9 because it was doing somehow then it started rebooting and rebooting showing the Tecno sign without entrying the desktop. Pls help a bro. I 'm currently missing out on so many things.
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno P9 Keeps Rebooting. by Carlcaresophia: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
ojadetayo:
I tried to restart my Tecno P9 because it was doing somehow then it started rebooting and rebooting showing the Tecno sign without entrying the desktop. Pls help a bro. I 'm currently missing out on so many things.
Hello Ojadetayo, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Business Sales / Superb Maths Equation / What Did Einstein Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.