Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? (933 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by xynerio(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2009
Jesus said '' i know my sheep and my sheep knows me'', on the last day he will seperate d sheep from the goat. If jesus will lead christians to heaven, who will lead the muslims? Already mohammed is 2 dead man. Oops!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2009
Whats your point?
Is jesus not dead too?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by xynerio(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2009
He died and on the 3rd day if rose again. But muhammed did not. I had a story that he tried to raise but thunder taught him a lesson. Jesus is alive!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by timmy7(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2009
U dont worry abt that,mohammed will lead his fellow slaves to aljannah wink
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2009
Xynero Do you have evidence to suggest that jesus rose from the dead?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by xynerio(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2009
Sure. Read mattew 28:5-7(kjv) verse 5: And d angel of d lord answered and said unto d women, fear not ye: for I know that u seek Jesus, which was crucified. Verse 6: He is not here: for if is risen as he(Jesus) said. Verse 7: and go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and behold he goeth before u into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo I have told u. While you do not believe he rose was because the pharises was afraid of what Jesus said'' after three days I will rise again'' they lied to u muslims that his disciples stole his body and claim he rose. Read matt 27:62-64 for details.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2009
What is wrong with you?
How can you quote the bible in support of the bible?. . .
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by bindex(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2009
xynerio:

Sure. Read mattew 28:5-7(kjv) verse 5: And d angel of d lord answered and said unto d women, fear not ye: for I know that u seek Jesus, which was crucified. Verse 6: He is not here: for if is risen as he(Jesus) said. Verse 7: and go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and behold he goeth before u into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo I have told u. While you do not believe he rose was because the pharises was afraid of what Jesus said'' after three days I will rise again'' they lied to u muslims that his disciples stole his body and claim he rose. Read matt 27:62-64 for details.

Jesus was not even dead for three days according to the bible he was dead for 2 days. According to the bible he was raised from the dead after 2 days.( he died on friday afternoon and was raised on sunday Morning).

He asked you for evidence and you read passages from the bible?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by wisedge: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
What is wrong with you?
How can you quote the bible in support of the bible?. . .

So where else do you want him to quote from; the Nigerian Constitution? Something is wrong with these atheists.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tonyet1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Xynero Do you have evidence to suggest that jesus rose from the dead?

@Tudor,

brother if you keep asking fro evidence before you'll believe something, then i think there's a lil problem somewhere

- do you have evidence that your acclaimed dad is actually you bilogical dad?

- do you have evidence that your acclaimed mother actually mothered you, how dpo you know you where not adopted? no ill feeling pls, i am actually using this to illustrate that evidence aint a big thing before we can believe in something

"blessed is he who has not seen but believe"- Jesus said (John.20:29)
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
I look like my parents so no other evidence is needed as far as i'm concerned.If i wanted evidence i could easily get them. A DNA test or hospital records should do the trick.
However i cannot get the required evidence I HAVE EVERY REASON TO DOUBT!

But in unnatural cases like lets assume am a black gorilla and my supposed 'parents' are a chinese couple. In the event i cannot get evidence to prove my relationship with them I can conviniently say they are not my real parents because TWO HUMANS CANNOT PRODUCE A GORILLA! {unless they provide evidence to the contrary}. So also your jesus PEOPLE DON'T RISE FROM THE DEAD AFTER BEING DEAD AND EMBALMED FOR TWO DAYS!!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
I look like my parents so no other evidence is needed as far as i'm concerned.If i wanted evidence i could easily get them. A DNA test or hospital records should do the trick.

But in unnatural cases like lets assume am a black gorilla and my supposed 'parents' are a chinese couple. In the event i cannot get evidence to prove my relationship with them I can conviniently say they are not my real parents because TWO HUMANS CANNOT PRODUCE A GORILLA! {unless they provide evidence to the contrary}. So also your jesus PEOPLE DON'T RISE FROM THE DEAD AFTER BEING DEAD AND EMBALMED FOR TWO DAYS!!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
bindex:

He asked you for evidence and you read passages from the bible?

Duh . . . because that in itself is evidence. It doesnt matter if you dont believe it!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by bindex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
davidylan:

Duh . . . because that in itself is evidence. It doesnt matter if you dont believe it!

What kind of evidence is that? He said Jesus died and was raised from the dead after 3 days and his evidence for this extra-ordinary claim is the bible where the so called "eye witness" authors do not even agree as to where jesus first appeared to them after he resurrected or how many days exactly he spent on earth before ascending into "heaven". That is no evidence. Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
bindex:

What kind of evidence is that? He said Jesus died and was raised from the dead after 3 days and his evidence for this extra-ordinary claim is the bible where the so called "eye witness" authors do not even agree as to where jesus first appeared to them after he resurrected or how many days exactly he spent on earth before ascending into "heaven". That is no evidence. Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence.

you seem to have forgotten the last part of my comment that you quoted - It doesnt matter if you dont believe it!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by bindex(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
davidylan:

you seem to have forgotten the last part of my comment that you quoted - It doesnt matter if you dont believe it!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tonyet1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

Now you've just said what i wanted, Jesus Christ is not like anyother "PEOPLE" as you termed there, Jesus is GOD IN THE FLESH, whose mission here was to die and rise again, not like others

RESSURRECTION WAS PART OF CHRIST'S MISSION HERE ON EARTH, bible called it [i]"the power of his ressurrection"-[/i]Phil.3:10

do you get this?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
What evidence do you have to suggest jesus ressurected from the dead?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
What evidence do you have to suggest jesus ressurected from the dead?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tonyet1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Tudor,

we dont need evidence, Chrisitianity is all about faith and experience, and not sight and senses
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by MUZBO(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
xynerio:

He died and on the 3rd day IF rose again. But muhammed did not.   
See how stupid you look now? You tried to attack Muslims with your thread and someone just shut you up for want of evidence.
By the way, the T9 function on your phone is making you write IF instead of HE.
Try to write 'combs' with your phone - I'm sure it spelt 'Boobs' as the 1st word. I know your type, STUPID HYPOCRITE.
By the way, stop having sex with your neighbours' house help.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
So where else do you want him to quote from; the Nigerian Constitution? Something is wrong with these atheists.
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by xynerio(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2009
Muzbo or whatever ur name is. Maybe u are a muslim or even a bloody pegan calling me a hypocrite without knowing what it meant. For ur information I did not post that thread SLEEPING WITH HOUSE HELP. So I See no reason why u have to bring dat here. Bloody pegan.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Antipastor: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2009
hmmm, Jesus will lead not only christians to heaven but will lead the whole world to the white throne judgement. For HE is the saviour of the WORLD not the saviour of xtians?
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by xynerio(m): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2009
Muzbo or whatever ur name is. Maybe u are a muslim or even a bloody pegan calling me a hypocrite without knowing what it meant. For ur information I did not post that thread SLEEPING WITH HOUSE HELP. So I See no reason why u have to bring dat here. Bloody pegan.
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by wanville(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by MUZBO(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2009
xynerio:

Muzbo or whatever ur name is. Maybe u are a muslim or even a bloody pegan calling me a hypocrite without knowing what it meant.

Shaarrap! I know what it means. You self- righteous punk.- I know what that means too.
xynerio:

For ur information I did not post that thread SLEEPING WITH HOUSE HELP. So I See no reason why u have to bring dat here. Bloody pegan.

I have never read a post about househelp, you just sounded like someone to do that. Like I said I know your type- so just keep quiet AND STOP SPOILING YOUR BAD NAME!
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by kolaoloye(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
what happened to my previous post shocked
Re: If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? by Tudor6(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
If it was anti-islamic then DELETED!
Welcome to religion section! grin

(1) (Reply)

Claims To Divinity - - - - Everywhere! / Why Catholic Bible Is Different From The Protestant Bible? / The World Is Ending On 21st May 2011based On Harold Camping's Calculation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.