Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. (8359 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2016
After your dream been observe,you may be ask to fast and pray together with me. NOTE: This is serious assignment dont come to full urself.Mk11v22-24.tell and get now(tAg).
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Dreamt of the jisting and laughing with the president who thereafter approved my travel documents. Also dreamt of carrying a baby and saw the other baby lying on the bed. What do they mean?

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Destiny d pre ordained part of our live.weda u wan to travel or not, ask God to connect u wit ur strong helper, vip is close to u congrats.(2)Children in dream are symbols of physical blessing,is similar to the first,d baby u carried that is fulfilment if u walk hard,d one layind down means idleness if u relent,so ur long expectation has come.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dream regularly about my secondary school,see myself talking with old friends,or moving around the school and sometimes even writing exams

Also see myself hanging out with musical acts sometimes
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Sermwell(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
these days i always dream dat iam running on feaces or coming in contact wit feaces as i run. Pls i dont understand these kind of dreams. Pls explain.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eddyefe:
Destiny d pre ordained part of our live.weda u wan to travel or not, ask God to connect u wit ur strong helper, vip is close to u congrats.(2)Children in dream are symbols of physical blessing,is similar to the first,d baby u carried that is fulfilment if u walk hard,d one layind down means idleness if u relent,so ur long expectation has come.
thanks
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
@Spydamannn,there is a particular talent in u trying to voice out, give a try to that talent if u fail u try again,do this in line wit God who owns your talent,and pray against retrogression(josh1v7)gudluck.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
@Sermwell,does it make u fear wen u c d faces?fast and pray 6-6or3,pray against any horror power dat want to gain access to ur breakthrough,take a positive step without fear to ur feed, isaiah 57v20-end.gudluck.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Thank you sir,I'm so grateful

I'm particularly concerned about why I keep dreaming about secondary school...I've left secondary school more than a decade now
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by kemam(f): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2016
I keep dreaming of my old house. like last. Night I was assisting someone to peel orange in the dream for sell.
Especially when a particular Aunt of mine calls me, I will have bad dream that I can't even remember . if I take her call. This has given me so much concern.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fast and pray against setback and monitory lizard,that always sense good thing coming to ur way(Jn10vs10),and ask god that ur destiny will never b in exchang. Remember where u are coming from and focus on where u are going.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Amberon11: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
That is a very very very bad dream. Certain demons have been assigned against your career and educational advancement. They want to cause backwardness and stagnation in your life.

How to conquer: Give your life totally to Christ and stay away from all sins. Pray!
Spydamannn:
Dream regularly about my secondary school,see myself talking with old friends,or moving around the school and sometimes even writing exams

Also see myself hanging out with musical acts sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by edufreshy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
I dreamt where my half brother is aving issues with my younger brother i wanted to interven only for my father to come out and start backing the both of them to fight.out of anger i spoiled the tenth that we are constructing.so people gathered and i pretended i didnt do it
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you are from polygamous family pray that trouble will not reign which your side will be accuse base on what happen out of anger through your fault.Ask God to turn away every bitterness and uncontrolled anger out of your life.Ignored every matter that is not your concern and humble yourself before God.

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon11:
That is a very very very bad dream. Certain demons have been assigned against your career and educational advancement. They want to cause backwardness and stagnation in your life.

How to conquer: Give your life totally to Christ and stay away from all sins. Pray!
thank you,I always had the feeling it wasn't a good thing

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by linaluv: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
i once dreamt of staying accross the road off a LGA office(building) and mr president(buhari) walking by saw me and asked me to join him and so we were both walking together as we entered te govt. building. he dialed the phone number of a man who was supposed to be with him during the walk on, it seems the man was his PA like an assistant so he gave me the ear pece and mouthpiece to speak and hear the man, i felt sorry for the man because it seem that the man has lost his job. i consoled the man with a good conscience and when the mr president heard my symphathy for the man he wept, as he wept i touched his shoulders to pet him from crying , but he like (shivered) , his body gave me a strange reply. i dont know how to describe it. then we later continued walking and we entered a building that looked like a school, as we were checking the school, i went to the back of the school and saw some guys there and later as a returned to look for him (mr president), he was gone, he was not on sight so i started looking for him at the market place but saw his back as he went off into the crowded market, i ran to see if i could meet him but he was gone. then i woke up.

PLease interpret this dream from me.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by susubrown(f): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
I always dream of flying on an aircraft,moving from 1 place to the other. of recent the dreams have change and I travel by land on very long distance.the airplane dream has been very often for like 7yrs.what does this mean,pls help interprete
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by linaluv: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
sometimes i used to dream of seeing myself trying to move an aircraft,(private jet) but there are heavy bundles of loads,heaped upon eachother, like old loads bigger than me heaped up to the sky but not touching the sky like (loads up to 2 storey building of a house)
i always try to move the aircraft with my heart , it will move a bit and stop and the later i saw myself leaving the aircraft and saw matured grownup old men coming towards me. i passed by them and saw myself gathered woods together whose fire is almost gone out, i breathed into the woods with my moth so as to make fire but smoke were coming out and it couldn't make fire.

please help me interprete this dream.

i am a man of 29yrs old
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Dreamt of been in my former street with group of friends jisting. Suddenly I was attracted by a girl who hair was natural and very long reaching her waist. It was such an attraction that I was telling my friends to see such a long hair
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
lunaluv,Mr President is just a symbol of what you are to become in future if you maintain your integrity. 1)Buhari is no1 citizen, meaning you Will b d head not d tail,2)buhari is known alover d world as nigeria's president, weda u graduate or not what ever u are doing u will excellent,3)given u ear pieces to receive call and sympathising,you will be giving a great position as a source of help to many,4)buhari cried,your kindness to people will known by very important people( VIP),5)buhari's exit to mkt,pray your helper will not just know you and dump u without any fulfilment of any promise made to you. pray hard and fast for God intervention into your life.NO B ONLY WHO GO SCHOOL GOD DEY LIFT. Have faith in God,but if you are a graduate congrats.

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Susubrown,Walk hard for where you are going has already been shown to you severally, for dreams do come and go for everything has time and season. pray against delay and destiny exchange. Remain bless.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
lunaluv,your dreams are similarly, you have been destine to rule the word but too much obstacle from your background, cry out for deliverance for your dreams are too meaningful to wast. you can call me for assistance.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboy,ask God to delivere you from delegate Delilah or jazebaal spirit, for your vision not to be thwart by women.Pray hard God bless.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by ayourbamie: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I saw cockroaches somewhere and my aim was to kill them, but when I got there I ended up feeding them... what could that mean?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Eddyefe:
naijaboy,ask God to delivere you from delegate Delilah or jazebaal spirit, for your vision not to be thwart by women.Pray hard God bless.
thanks
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cockroach is a silent AGENT that gradually discovered one's destiny to thwart down.feeding them instead of killing them,is a mistake you will pray that your enemies will not succeed you after you have treat them well.2)It may also be telling you to entertain your enemies instead of bearing in mind to harm harm,so forgiveness is needed here.Mtt 5v44-end.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cockroach is a silent AGENT that gradually discovered one's destiny to thwart down.feeding them instead of killing them,is a mistake you will pray that your enemies will not succeed you after you have treat them well.2)It may also be telling you to entertain your enemies instead of bearing in mind to harm them,so forgiveness is needed here.Mtt 5v44-end,ask God to guide u.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 12:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls eddy I have this re occuring dream too,when I was still a kid my parents use to keep lot of rabbits,as a kid I found them adorable and always want to play with them,you know rabbits can be cute
In this dreams I see myself rearing rabbits,taking care of them,or just showing them to other people...sometimes either the cages or some of the rabbits wouldn't be up to my taste and I would be like not feeling good about it,like I could make a better cage or feed them better...please I need an explanation for this dream,I've had it many times
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2016
This one is also Reoccuring,I'm not an aggressive person but in a few dreams of mine I can be Violent and aggressive,even a few times I find myself trying to fight strange looking people even killing about twice with knife,in the dream I accuse them of betrayals or messing things up for me. Its almost like I'm a Tyrant in those dreams and I usually overhear voices grumbling and saying "I'm too stubborn"

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
This one is also Reoccuring,I'm not an aggressive person but in a few dreams of mine I can be Violent and aggressive,even a few times I find myself trying to fight strange looking people even killing about twice with knife,in the dream I accuse them of betrayals or messing things up for me. Its almost like I'm a Tyrant in those dreams and I usually overhear voices grumbling and saying "I'm too stubborn"

Pls I need an interpretations to this two dreams...I see them multiple times
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
What you should do is to watch your side against imminence of danger since you have seen it in dream,watch and pray for all members of your family, God may be telling you what any member of your family is up to,moreover,God is trying to choose you out of others and He wanted you to be very humble. God shows moses terrible things because He want him.The voice saying you too stubborn is God noticed you.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you very much I'm so grateful,please could you possibly interpret the rabbit dream for me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did God Condone Such Terrible Violence In The Old Testament? / 6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics / The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.