Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. (8372 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't know what you are up to but God knows,He is not looking for the most powerful or handsomeness or richest one,but those He has destine to use.Hello Mr?ask God to tell you what He want, God has use what you are familiar to to call you.Amos was herdsman and gatherer of fruit when God called him(amos7v14).To rear animals you will see the both stubborn and humble one,the one that will provoke you deeply even almost to quite the business,the same you found in human being the good and bad together in your field of your calling but carefulness and humbleness matters.So that dream of rabbit may be sign of your calling to a field where people different attitude will be under your care.Except you are going for animal farming do u v dis in mind?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you very much,You've been a Blessing to Me

No,I'm not interested in animal farming,I would be more prayerful and God will send me a clearer message
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
i always see myself in my old sch in the dream, which i graduated since last nine yrs back.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2016
That is spirit tie ask God to release u from backwardness and delay tactics, except you still v something to do with them or for them,where u so tough or rough then in school?your spirit may be telling you to remember where u are coming from,pray to God to separate u from past and focus u in future things to come.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by richieroxy(f): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2016
I also have dreams of being in my secondary school. I just finished my first degree and want to go for a second degree cos I don't like the first course I read. is it what the dream means?

I dreamt of leaving my wallet in a cab then the driver returned the money though people are owing me money in real life but they're not showing efforts to pay back cos I'm very young. really confused about my situation. don't know if I'll get out of this situation.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2016
I had a dream of been in a hall with several corporately dressed people. It was like we were waiting to be interviewed. Some are workers in other firms, while the others are without jobs. I was saying that the crowd is much but thank God I will be amongst the first to be interviewed. Then I got up
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Take d bull by the horn,don't b afraid to take a step in any positive things u are destine to do.You are among those choose for breakthrough,congrats.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Eddyefe:
Take d bull by the horn,don't b afraid to take a step in any positive things u are destine to do.You are among those choose for breakthrough,congrats.
thanks
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Eddyefe:
That is spirit tie ask God to release u from backwardness and delay tactics, except you still v something to do with them or for them,where u so tough or rough then in school?your spirit may be telling you to remember where u are coming from,pray to God to separate u from past and focus u in future things to come.
i've been praying consistently but no answer sad sad
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by sparklekay(f): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2016
.....For those of you asking to know what your dreams mean, kindly visit this site : DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.This forum is headed by an MFM minister who is specifically gifted in the interpretation of dreams.pls don't listen to what anybody tells you here,except you visit this forum.

The pastor's name is "ebankole", & he used to interprete dreams here, before he moved.am a registered member of his forum, & I know dat God is using him.
pls beware of fakes!...God bless.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Spark or what you call your name, u should v read d above several interpretation and concern b4 u say anything in this "Tell and Get" forum,pray God to open your eyes and ask for forgiveness, and stop making such words in my forum.Pikin wen eno travel tink say na e mama cook d best soup.b4 Abraham Jesus was in existence.

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by linaluv: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello Eddyefe, thanks for the interpretation. also i d like to apologise for not writing /replying you all this while. please i will like you to assist me.

Eddyefe:
lunaluv,your dreams are similarly, you have been destine to rule the word but too much obstacle from your background, cry out for deliverance for your dreams are too meaningful to wast. you can call me for assistance.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Peritus(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Plz what could be the meaning of this dream?
I was writing one exam with full intention to cheat. Some guys around me came with material, but one striking thing was that I couldn't cheat/peep. Even when I tried to peep, I wasn't seeing anything, and nothing was written on my paper. Not that I didn't know what to write, but apparently, I was hoping on cheating. I woke up having written nothing.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
PERITUS,You lack self confidence,and that has make's you to lost opportunity and ability to go forward, remember exam is set for next level,and u even know's what to write,my dear stand and do something for ur self because ur destiny is in ur hands.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Pls assist sir. Was in the dream and it was in a parlor in my old compound. We were in it with several people including Chelsea new coach Guus Hiddink. 2 boys in the parlor went to push the door and in doing that, squeezed the New coach on his seat. I came and started shouting at them.I removed a belt to flog the short guy among them and he was daring me to flog him and see. So, the 2 guys turned and became like a card which I held in my hand among other cards. Then I went into the compound and saw some ladies cooking food.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by StefanSalvatore: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello eddyefe hope u cn help

I constantly c myself amongst high profile celebrities (most times music artiste).I usually see it as nothing wen it started but i keep having dem frequently which now concerns me.

Though late last year i saw myself in a church building while service was going on i tried going out by all means but i couldn't cuz people jst keep drawing me back.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
richieroxy,pray against evil forces that want to limit u even when u try to get higher in life,that is why u c most pple with higher degree finding it difficult to breakthrough,but ordinary "HND"will b doing well.2."your wallet was returned"every thing u find difficult or lost,pray,ur helper will come to c u through. Have faith in God,ur case is settled.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stefanstav,u have a music talent which will brings glory to God and the world if only u do it in His ways,that was while u were living d church.What will b will b,if only u work with God.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Naijaboy,if u are used to watching premier league or any football atall pls,becareful how u talk,wether ur club loose or not,if u go to eat in any food vendor do the same thing minding ur business.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Bro Eddy, pls assist me on this one. Was in a dream. It looked like my former colleague was having a child dedication party. So I was planning to attend. It then looked like we were on my former street with my girlfriend and old neighbour. Behind us looked like we hung a ladder on electric wire. We started dancing around and I was joking,dancing around playfully with my girlfriend. My late dad was seated in front of our old house watching us. Then we came back to where we were standing. The neighbour standing with us went to climb the pole without my consent and was shocked by the electric wire. He then came down,so we started telling him sorry for the shock. What could it mean please?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Bro eddy , this morning in my dream I saw lot of people having sex in a big parlour which my junior sister was involve , the palour was divided into smaller chambers and people where in all having sex. I walked pass all of them and was surprise, like what is going on

Next I saw my self in a room where people are watching a movie , all I did was to pack my dirty clothes for laundry ....I wanted to wash it myself .

Please what do you have to say about all this ?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Spydamannn(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sir Eddy,pls I had this dream thrice,in the dream I encountered this Illegal police stop and search and they stopped me and started searching me for exhibit but found nothing on me,later the particular. One doing the searching later apologized to me but a senior officer was like they shouldn't let me go yet that I look like a bad boy that I must have hidden what I have on me and I think he was insinuating I should be taken to my house and my home searched.

Few weeks before then my Mum had this dream she was passing by and saw a large crowd and when she moved nearer she saw me arrested by police and when she asked what happened the police told her they arresting me cos I don't give them tips

I had a second dream bout police again but can't remember vividly

What couuld this possibly mean sir
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by jennybright(f): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Seeing myself in a dark Bush in the dream almost every night for months now. What does it mean

Eddyefe:
After your dream been observe and,you may be ask to fast and pray together. NOTE: This is serious assignment dont come to full urself.Mk11v22-24.tell and get n(for tag ).
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Peritus(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Eddyefe, I just had what I term "disjointed dream" which I believe conveys message(s). My dad recently and suddenly got struck by an ailment that affects his balance and walking ability. I prayed yesterday for his healing which I believe has taken place. so in my dream, I was clearing grass somewhere and he came to me in the company of another. I was very happy that he could walk (which I expressed to him). I later saw myself gathering snails from where they hid for the purpose of eating them. someone passed and crushed one, I was annoyed a bit but neglected him. later again, I saw myself planning to bath my one year old nephew, whom I started to look for. I was looking for him when I entered a neighbour's house and discovered that someone died there and has been buried like days ago. I saw someone that resembles my nephew but I knew within me that he wasn't the one (they brought out the boy that has my nephew's semblance to me). I later started looking for my second phone (that I recently lost and found). I thought of flashing/calling it when I woke.
So bro, can u help?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello naijaboy, be careful not to attend some one 's program and make a mistake that will leads someone to injury or servile pain,your father sitting and watching means your guarding angel, so all eyes on you,pls be careful is well.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello leoblaze,people having sex;your eyes is bound to see many ugly earthly things especially among friends, relative and others close to you but don't participate focus in your life,proverb 4:14;packing your close to wash meaning confession and purification, humble yourself and sin no more,warn your sister to b careful
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Spydamman,enemies are doing their best to attack you un necessarily,if you are in any illegal business pls quit,if not,pray and band every strategy Satan has planned to Robb you,tankGod you still v mum both of u should pray for the entire family and don't involve in negative things with any friend.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
peritus, pray against unexpected death in your family and ask God not to makes you lost important person,contact or connection that should bring about delay and suffering I.e. the snails which is a sign of delay,your nef and phone are one,pray not lose VIP.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jannybright,pray against it ooo,is a sign of hiding your identity physically, it bring about failure despite your efforts because darkness has covered you,fight it that u will not b abandoned.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
1- someone is barbing ur hair
2- see shit in dream
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bro eddy , I also had dis dream . I was walking wiv two of my little fwends in dis my new evrons , I saw 1k on d ground I den picked it .raised it up and asked who owns it , one of does my fwends raised his hand but on a second thought he decided to check his pocket for his money . he den told me dat his own is insyd his pocket so d money I picked up does not belong to him . my hand was still raised till I woke up .......

What could it mean ?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Eddyefe:
Hello naijaboy, be careful not to attend some one 's program and make a mistake that will leads someone to injury or servile pain,your father sitting and watching means your guarding angel, so all eyes on you,pls be careful is well.
thanks bro.. I appreciate sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? / Which Is The True Church / How Can Man Be Sinless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.