Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. (1405 Views)

Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? / How Reliable Is 2001 Mazda Millenia / Toyota Sienna In Road Accident In Anambra, Driver Disappears As 1 Die, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by pasally(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Pls I need anybody that can tell me how much I will see sienna 2001/2002 shock absober front and back pls its urgent
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
pasally:
Pls I need anybody that can tell me how much I will see sienna 2001/2002 shock absober front and back pls its urgent
28-35k for KYB,8-10K for China...depending on ur location
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by akanniade10(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Crixie:
28-35k for KYB,8-10K for China...depending on ur location

What's kyb?
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2016
akanniade10:

What's kyb?
KYB (kayaba) is one of the best (If not the best) Mid-price Shock Absorbers available in Nigeria. It is a Japanese Product but be careful when buying,I heard the imitation has entered our markets.
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by pasally(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok.thanks
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by mayor2013: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Crixie:
KYB (kayaba) is one of the best (If not the best) Mid-price Shock Absorbers available in Nigeria. It is a Japanese Product but be careful when buying,I heard the imitation has entered our markets.

You go fear kyb. A lot of fake now in the market. Bought one for my corolla and never lasted up to a month
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 4:35am On Jan 31, 2016
mayor2013:

You go fear kyb. A lot of fake now in the market. Bought one for my corolla and never lasted up to a month
Yeah...Lots of imitation in the market,same thing happened when Tokico was in the market.... it was an amazing product b4 some fraudulent biz-men went to China to mass produce useless copies of It.
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2016
When/If you want to buy KYB,There are some things you should look out for which would reduce your chances of buying a fake.
1.MADE IN JAPAN will be visibly engraved on the Body of the Shocks( not pasted,casually labelled or written) and not "JAPAN QUALITY" OR "GENUINE PRODUCT"
2.Watch out for misspelled Words or irregular patterns eg KYb,kYB,kyB etc
3. When I remember other points I will post them grin
Finally Always give Your Car/Cars to Good auto mechanics to Fix,Ignorant kazeems are very dangerous to your car and buying original Shocks doesn't mean u should start bouncing in and out of potholes...avoid as much as you can(Shock Abs ain't Horses)
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by mayor2013: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Crixie:
When/If you want to buy KYB,There are some things you should look out for which would reduce your chances of buying a fake.
1.MADE IN JAPAN will be visibly engraved on the Body of the Shocks( not pasted,casually labelled or written) and not "JAPAN QUALITY" OR "GENUINE PRODUCT"
2.Watch out for misspelled Words or irregular patterns eg KYb,kYB,kyB etc
3. When I remember other points I will post them grin
Finally Always give Your Car/Cars to Good auto mechanics to Fix,Ignorant kazeems are very dangerous to your car and buying original Shocks doesn't mean u should start bouncing in and out of potholes...avoid as much as you can(Shock Abs ain't Horses)

The points listed above does not count my brother. It is important to note that all parts of a car comes in various standards. A good kyb would shock would cost you nothing less than 100k. How many part sellers import directly from japan. They are all liars. Its expensive importing things from japan. Japan is quite far. Even an importation is to be made it stops at dubai first.

Tokico is a lovely product. Have bought one more than 3yrs ago and its still intact
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
mayor2013:

The points listed above does not count my brother. It is important to note that all parts of a car comes in various standards. A good kyb would shock would cost you nothing less than 100k. How many part sellers import directly from japan. They are all liars. Its expensive importing things from japan. Japan is quite far. Even an importation is to be made it stops at dubai first.

Tokico is a lovely product. Have bought one more than 3yrs ago and its still intact
.OK....if u say So,but can one still find original tokico in the markets today??.It would be easier to find genuine KYB than to see original Tokico.However there is no denying that Tokico is a wonderful product.
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by Crixie(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2016
My above mentioned points still remain valid @least for now...You can call it inside information
Re: How Much Is 2001 Toyota Sienna Shock Absober Front And Back. by folteminvestmen: 11:49am On Apr 12
How much is the current price for shock absorber (rear and front) sienna 2001?

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Up For Sale / Accura Or 4matic / What Are Your Thoughts On Car Listing Sites? How trustworthy are they?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.