Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS (30336 Views)

I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Have you always wondered how you could make mind blowing animations and visual effects but don't know where to start? Or you've even gone a step further to acquire the tools but just don't know how to use it yet?

Well....

Julimax is offering you an opportunity to learn basic animation skills with Autodesk Maya and be on your way to becoming a professional animator and create stuff for movies, music videos, TV commercials, instructional materials and Architectural displays.

Autodesk Maya is industry standard for modelling and 3D animation, used by many of the world's leading VFX and animation studios in Hollywood.

This program will take you through a step by step process of creating a character and preparing a short scene for rendering.

The making of the funny character "OBIKA"

(students outside abuja can order for training Dvds and follow up on whatsapp training)

Duration of tutoring
:
3 weeks.

Fee
Affordable.

Whatsapp: 08076380982
Julimax..com

COURSE MODULE

1. Understanding the Maya interface. Knowing how to navigate around Maya and using the tools in Maya

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2016
2. Modelling. Creating a character from scratch from basic geometry

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
3. Texture and mapping

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Rigging for animation

1 Share

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Setting up your scene, lights, cameras

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Animating/setting key frames

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Rendering

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by HCpaul(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Basheer18(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
wch software do u use plz
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Basheer18:
wch software do u use plz

Autodesk Maya

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by abisolaarshow(f): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
How much is the training fee
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
abisolaarshow:
How much is the training fee

Call 08034464033 or whatsapp 08076380982

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by kingstylo01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
julimax:

Autodesk Maya
Maya and blender, which is more complex? which is faster to learn? how long does it takes one to learn?
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2016
kingstylo01:
Maya and blender, which is more complex? which is faster to learn? how long does it takes one to learn?

It depends. They are both good products. But I think Maya is more complex and have more features which results to better output. Blender is good but everywhere you've checked about software ratings for Animation Maya makes good ratings.

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Learn 3D animation

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Learn the basics
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Create characters for movies and TV commercials

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by temmypotter(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2016
hello, i'm a graphic designer..i'm new to 3d,modelling and animation graphics though... and so have a few questions. i completed my first blender project yesterday. a simple 3d text animation. chopping wood to create text. the final render into animation took about 3hrs to complete!!!!where it shouldnt have been more than 20minutes . very discouraging and saddening i use cinema4d too but cant use at the same time with my blender. even at that sometimes my cinema4d just hangs. i dont know why 3d softwares are so on my pc. i use a hp laptop. 4gig ram 250+hdd... isnt ny pc specs good enough for 3d modelling softwares to operate well.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by denpen(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2016
set ur system to full power remove it from battery saver stuff and let the light be full and lastly run one application after the other,,- guess this might help correct the issue u are encountering
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
3D softwares need systems with high processors with graphic/video card memory. Try upgrading to 8gig ram

temmypotter:
hello, i'm a graphic designer..i'm new to 3d,modelling and animation graphics though... and so have a few questions. i completed my first blender project yesterday. a simple 3d text animation. chopping wood to create text. the final render into animation took about 3hrs to complete!!!!where it shouldnt have been more than 20minutes . very discouraging and saddening i use cinema4d too but cant use at the same time with my blender. even at that sometimes my cinema4d just hangs. i dont know why 3d softwares are so on my pc. i use a hp laptop. 4gig ram 250+hdd... isnt ny pc specs good enough for 3d modelling softwares to operate well.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by otosa(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
temmypotter:
That's what some people do not know, rending is another course in 3d animation and for u to understand it clearly it will take u good six months of practise b4 understand but due to the electricity challenge we are having in Nigeria the best why to render is rending in sequences or per frame and most to in camera for any animating project. And the best software to use is Renderman interm of high speed.

1 Like

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
otosa:
That's what some people do not know, rending is another course in 3d animation and for u to understand it clearly it will take u good six months of practise b4 understand but due to the electricity challenge we are having in Nigeria the best why to render is rending in sequences or per frame and most to in camera for any animating project. And the best software to use is Renderman interm of high speed.
yea, the electricity challenge is a big issue here
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by tungstar(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Would love to learn but am in lagos...

Hw does dat wrk?
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2016
tungstar:
Would love to learn but am in lagos...

Hw does dat wrk?
if you are outside Abuja we can send you materials to practice with on your own.
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by dake40(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
julimax:
if you are outside Abuja we can send you materials to practice with on your own.

Nice one..... From your observation, which of the softwares do you think "house of Ajebo" and "Area" animation comedy use?......

Thanks.....
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2016
I can't just say, you have to contact the artist or producer of those works.
dake40:

Nice one..... From your observation, which of the softwares do you think "house of Ajebo" and "Area" animation comedy use?......

Thanks.....

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Make mind blowing video Montage with maya and After Effects
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by kingstylo01(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
julimax:
Make mind blowing video Montage with maya and After Effects
check your pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
check your pm
seen
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Bonus Tutorial: A quick look on how to use adobe After Effects in composting, and adding mind-blowing effects on videos
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
otosa:
rendermann, really?

is it as a stand-alone or are there plugins for d major software.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mermaid Washed Ashore In A Beach At Benin. Photos / Portait Paintings Done By A Microbiologist! / Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.