Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. (917 Views)

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Names For Twin Girls / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by amzee(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Twitter user Kaylan Mahomes shared this photo of her mother and twin sister writing:

"Mom, twin and me"

It is hard to tell who the mother is among the three.

Who do you think she is?

Left, Centre or right?

Source: pic.twitter.com/ew2MdJyXAP

CC Lalasticlala Royalroy

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by Nellybank(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
All of them are the mother. Only one twin. Lol
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Mum"s d one driving!
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by jopretty(f): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Waw! I love twins
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by 7footre(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Mum should be the one in the centre cos the other two look so much alike. But the mum is looking younger than them so this one strong

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by Mjshexy(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Whr is the mum naw or are they triplets?
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by OsoDupe(f): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
This is serious o, the one at the center is the only one looking younger maybe because of her smile. The mum is hard to differentiate. And BTW did she had them when she was like ten? grin Kudos to d mum for looking that young.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by confun: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maybe mum is d one in black suit, cos twins like to wear d same cloth..probably d twins are both in white tops......I dunno jare, dey all look alike...
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Girls. by Adonis3: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
mum is the one on the left undecided

First, she looks older
Second, most twins wear matching outfits

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? / Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently / Bukky Ajayi A Mother,a Legend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.