Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (117754 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bro God bless you !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by IVORY2009(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
waiting for the day whatsapp will start serving my favourite food akpu and egusi soup

Iyanagbali, Egunjumeta shocked
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
nOW I HAVE TO AGREE THAT THIS is cool.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by scachy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
To get int'l football updates,add this no.to the group
+919043535738.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by noblegrex: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wiki Hilario8898. Hilario8898 is an Unanimous male on Naira land.lookking for ways to stress Naralanders unnecessarily.when there's google to do that for you.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Psalm18: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
WafiJoe:
So what is stopping me from using google, which offers better service?
Nothing but some people cannot have data to browse and this is cheaper.
Plus the frontiers of technology, software keep been expanded and the world is better for it.

Imagine someone asking before your time when Google was been developed,' so what stops me from going to my neighborhood library?

8 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by agog: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
yea it works really....

Xhaka:
Who don try am for here?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Btruth: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Done. I've started experiencing it already.

Example:

Wiki about Germany

Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ABOUT:
Germany (/ˈdʒɜːrməni/; German: Deutschland [ˈdɔʏtʃlant]), officially the Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland, listen ), is a federal parliamentary republic in West-Central Europe. It includes 16 constituent states and covers an area of 357,021 square kilometres (137,847 sq mi) with a largely temperate seasonal climate. Its capital and largest city is Berlin. With about 81.5 million inhabitants, Germany is the most populous member state in the European Union. After the United States, it is the second most popular migration destination in the world.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by wellmax(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Whao. This is great. Thanks OP

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by fabulouskeem(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
nice one work like magic smiley

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Xhaka:
Who don try am for here?
I tried it.
Its wonderful & educative

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by drss(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
wiki why is buari slow? Answer: because he's a dullard dis is owesome! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by melakes(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
to say am excited is a gross understatement.. thnx pal.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Mopolchi: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks I appreciate this information a lot which you have shared, Op.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by tunergy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
See as Viewers Plentyyyyyy.

Whatsapp generation.

You all need how to read real books.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

Iyanagbali, Egunjumeta shocked
if i tear you slap,your brain go return to factory setting

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by richylee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Xhaka:
Who don try am for here?
I
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by hilario8898(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
noblegrex:
Wiki Hilario8898. Hilario8898 is an Unanimous male on Naira land.lookking for ways to stress Naralanders unnecessarily.when there's google to do that for you.

Nice one Sire grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by stjsd(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
GOD BLESS U BRO NICE INFO

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by saintgoogle(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op God bless you back front and center

Where is te fucking clap emoticon when I need it

Together we yaf finish awa leksuras[size=8pt][/size] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ElHassan1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
marvelous
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by hilario8898(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks a lot guys for making this topic reach FP...
Grateful!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ceeceeuwa: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
I just tried it and it worked grin
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Godmother(f): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
OP this is awesome news

Check my signatures for natural ways to tighten a lose vagina
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by henrinity(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Burlah4u2c:
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more
please how do i go about the others which you Mentioned.. I mean jumble and duta
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by mu2sa2: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
ikombe:
phone model doesnt affect it . Just use a fuc.king phone that can use a fuc.king whatsapp to fuc.king create a group that you can fuc.king add dat fuc.king number on and you are good to fuc.king go undecided
Hahaha, your moniker could as well be fuc.king?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by HRich(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

Thanks alot mahn.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Galacious1: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovely17:
Fuxking stale
fvckin new to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by HRich(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
ikombe:
phone model doesnt affect it . Just use a fuc.king phone that can use a fuc.king whatsapp to fuc.king create a group that you can fuc.king add dat fuc.king number on and you are good to fuc.king go undecided
Lolz. Why u d fuc.king provoke like dic*k nyash?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by LMFashions: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
presentley:
Op you can lie o! Walahi, if them bug my line, I'll swear for you.
It worked man. Just follow instruction
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by donephi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cool, thank op
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by kessling: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ops One cup of Garri for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.